剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
the night Alberto went missing.
我不知道
I don't know.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
你觉得我认识这小子
You think I know this kid?
我不认识这小子
I don't know this kid.
你不能不信我 去信一个毛头小子的说辞
You can't take some teenager's word over mine.
你说撒谎的人是他
So you're saying that he's the liar?
是的 -不是你吗
Yes! -Not you?
不是 不是我
Yes! Fucking yes!
好吧 -别开枪 等等
Okay. -Hey, no. I...
这就是你想要的结果
That's what you wanted, right?
对吧 让我臭名远扬
To have my reputation precede me?
你特别擅长用三寸不烂之舌摆脱困境
You are so good at talking your way out of things.
甚至不惜牺牲别人的性命
Even at the cost of someone else's life.
那会让你更兴奋 对吧
Especially then. Right?
你要干嘛 你想干什么
The fuck you doing? What are you doing?
我父亲已经不在了
But my father isn't around anymore
他不会再奖励你…
to reward you
高档西装…
with fancy suits,
愚蠢的豪车… -索菲娅
and stupid cars... -Sofia.
…以及一家 他任由你狐假虎威的会所了
and a club that he lets you believe is yours.
索菲娅…
Sofia...
现在只剩你和我了 知道吗
It's just you and me now, okay?
所以你得给我好好想想
So I want you to think. I want you to really think.
我疯了吗
Am I crazy?
这都是我的幻觉吗
Is it all in my head?
告诉我
Tell me...
说我太情绪化
Tell me that I'm... that I'm too emotional
说我的想象力过于丰富
and that I have an overactive imagination
说我不应该这么感情用事
and that I shouldn't take things so... personally.
但是首先…
But first...
说他还活着
tell me he's alive.
法尔科内女士 请止步
Miss Falcone, please.
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
报复
该死
Oh, shit!
狗狗冰沙
你今天做得很好 孩子
You did good today, kid.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得问问…
So, I gotta ask.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们制定了计划 你当时也在场
I mean, we made a plan. You were there.
我们不是说好了吗
Didn't we agree
只放一颗头就很有诗意了
the head alone would be the most poetic
小指头是锦上添花 -对
and the pinky, the cherry on top? -Yeah.
结果整个尸体都在车里 只有小指头被切掉了
But instead, the whole body's in there. Just a pinky chopped off.
感觉…不够震撼
It felt... well, small.
没错 我…其实 我…
Yeah, right. No, I...
我想那么做的 我以为我能做到
Look, I-I-I wanted to, right? And I th-thought that I could, but...
可我一边动手一边想
When I got to it, and I'm thinking
我是从前面开始 然后割断气管吗
Do I... Do I start at the front and then hit the trachea?
当我准备割喉咙时 我又开始想要从后面割开吗
But then when I got to his throat, I started thinking Do I cut from the back?
我开始想象脊椎 然后…
And then I'm imagining the spine and...
好了…没关系
All right... You know what? It's fine.
你还有成长空间
Room to grow.
至少索菲娅看懂了暗示
Yeah. At least Sofia got the message.
萨尔戴着那枚戒指出现在黑门监狱
You know, with Sal wearing that ring around Blackgate
马洛尼家族只能背黑锅
Maronis ain't got no choice but to take credit.
这才是最重要的
That's what matters.
等等 萨尔不知道吗
Wait. S... Sal doesn't know?
我以为整件事…
I thought that the whole th-thing we...
天哪 维克 别紧张
Jesus, Vic, relax.
我们只是让马洛尼家族重获关注
We just put the Maronis back on the map.
如果萨尔有意见 去他妈的
If Sal's got a problem with that, then... fuck him.
我不需要他 我不需要他们中的任何一个
I don't need him. I don't need any of 'em.
从现在起 不能再打安全牌了
From here on out, there's no more playing it safe.
嗨滴已经过时了
Drops are yesterday's game.
我要拿到那批货里的东西
I'm gonna get whatever the hell is in that shipment.
我要统治这座城市
I'm gonna run this goddamn city.
我要你也参与进来
And I want you in on it.
真的吗
Really?
是的 这是你争取来的
Yeah. You earned it.
大部分是
You know, for the most part.
我们这样的人应该团结起来
And guys like us, we gotta stick together.
把各种口味混在一起更好喝吧
It's better, right? Come on. When you mix the flavors?
对 好喝 -是啊
Yeah, it's good.
不只是好喝 是更好喝 最他妈好喝
No. It's not just good. It's better. It's the fucking best.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表