剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
所有这一切
the whole thing!
你儿子当上王了 你如愿了 妈
Your son, I'm the fucking king! It's what you wanted, Ma.
你如愿了
It's what you wanted.
妈 求你了 就一次
Ma, please, just once... Just once...
我觉得不该这样
Don't feel like it should.
是啊
No.
我不知道怎么回事 她本来好好的
Don't know what happened. She was fine.
我所做的一切都是为了她
Everything I ever done was for her.
但最终…
But in the end...
我不知道
I don't know.
她都知道的
Sh-she knew that.
真的
She did.
你觉得她原谅我了吗
You think she forgives me?
原谅什么
For what?
我不知道
I don't know.
所有的事情
All kinds of things.
这一切来之不易
None of this came easy, you know.
我总是忍♥不住想他们
Can't stop thinkin' about 'em.
我的兄弟们 如果他们活着会成为什么样的人
My brothers. What kinda men they'd be if they had the chance.
他们会怎么看我
What they'd think of me...
现在
now.
我…
Yeah, I th...
我也会这么想
I think about that too.
我的家人
My family...
我想念他们
I miss 'em.
对 我真的很想念他们
Yeah, I r-- I really miss 'em.
是啊
Yeah.
来 剩下的给你
Here, take the rest.
你知道没有你 我就做不到这一切吧
You know I couldn't've done any of this shit without ya, right?
你知道吗
You know that?
拉林克入伙 我一开始没想到 但是…
Bringin' Link into the fold, I didn't see it at first, but...
这是明智之举
it was a smart move.
你做得很好 孩子
You did good, kid.
谢谢
Thanks.
也谢谢你…
And thanks for, uh...
谢谢你给了我机会
Thanks for taking a chance on me.
谢谢你收留我
For taking me in.
你就像…
You're like...
你就像…
You're f...
你就像我的家人 知道吗
You're f... f-family to me. You know?
妈的
Fuck.
妈的 维克
Fuck, Vic.
你和我
You and me...
只剩我们了
it's all that's left.
我不相信什么天命
Now, I don't believe in kismet or nothin'.
但我感谢我们的相遇
But... It's good that we met.
-对吧 -对
Yeah? - Yeah.
你见过低谷期的我 为我妈的事烦恼
You've seen me at my lowest, all this shit with my ma.
你没有缺席
You've been there...
一直寸步不离地陪在我身边
by my side, every fuckin' step.
但是听着 孩子
But listen, kid.
我…
I, uh...
这次我不能带你走
I can't bring you with me this time.
什么意思
What do you mean?
家人就是这样
I mean, that's the thing about family.
奥兹…
Oz...
它是你力量的来源
It's your strength.
-奥兹 你在说… -是你的动力
Oz, what are you-- - It drives you.
-只可惜它也是你的软肋 -奥兹
But fuck if it don't make ya weak, too. - Oz! Oz!
我不能再走那条老路了
And I can't have that no more.
奥兹
Oz...
-奥兹 拜托 -我不能再有家人了
Please... Please... - I can't have that shit.
-我办不到 -求你
I can't. - Please... Please...
奥兹
Oz... Oz... Oz...
-我受不了 -求你
It's too much. - Please...
-我他妈受不了 -奥兹
Too fuckin' much. - Oz...
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 你是个好人 维克
I'm sorry. You're a good man, Vic.
你有一颗善良的心
You got a good heart.
这没有白费
It wasn't for nothin'.
(维克多阿圭勒)
我把你的信件拿来了
I brought your mail.
大多是平常的信
Mostly the usual.
胡言乱语 诗歌♥ 求婚信
Rants, poems, marriage proposals.
这封不一样
This one's different.
我觉得你应该看一下
I think you should read it.
是一个叫赛琳娜凯尔的女人寄来的
It's from a woman named Selina Kyle.
她说她是你同父异母的妹妹
She says she's your half-sister.
索菲娅
Sofia?
今天怎么样
How we doin' today?
感觉好点了吗 你看起来好多了
You feelin' any better? You look better.
我知道
I know.
你想要的一切都有了
It's everything you wanted.
她来了
There she is.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald.
你看起来真美
You look beautiful.
和我跳舞吧 亲爱的
Dance with me, sweetheart.
说你爱我
Tell me you love me.
我爱你 奥斯瓦尔德
I love you, Oswald.
说你以我为荣
Tell me you're proud of me.
我真以你为荣
I'm so proud of you.
我做到了 妈
I did it, Ma.
不是吗
Didn't I?
-说我做到了 -你做到了
Tell me I did it. - You did it.
顶层公♥寓♥
Top floor, penthouse.
头顶上和旁边都没有邻居
No one above ya or beside ya.
我就知道你能做到
I knew you would.
我帅气的儿子
My beautiful boy.
哥谭是你的了 亲爱的
Gotham's yours, sweetheart.
现在没有什么能阻挡你了
Nothin' is standin' in your way now.
太他妈对了
God damn right.
本季终
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表