剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
你食言了
You broke your word.
我们家族不能容忍♥这种事
And that is not something our family tolerates.
这是我们的生存之道
It is how we have survived this long.
等等
Whoa, hey, hey, hey! Hey, hey!
该死的 听我说
Goddammit, just listen.
看看我的口袋
My pocket. My fuckin' pocket.
我的外套口袋
My jacket pocket!
看看他有什么吧
Let's see what he has.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
强尼维蒂睡了卢卡法尔科内的妻子
Johnny Viti is fuckin' Luca Falcone's wife.
他们偷♥情♥很多年了 你眼前就是证据
They been doin' it for years. You're lookin' at the proof.
这只是锦上添花 我有他们各种各样的黑料
That's just the cherry on top. I got all kinds of dirt.
多着呢
Lots of it.
我们可以一个个地捏死他们
We can squeeze 'em one by one.
我们要我们的兄弟回来
We want our man back.
当然 我也想啊
Yeah, of course. Me too.
告诉我他的名字 我会找到他的
Gimme his name. I'll find him.
埃尔瓦德哈基姆 你在黑门见过他
Ervad Hakimi. You met him at Blackgate.
我建议你快点
And I suggest you hurry,
一旦法尔科内家族让他开口 他会有很多关于你的事要说
'cause if the Falcones get him to talk, he'll have a lot to say about you.
真不敢相信她也来了
I can't believe she's out.
她就是个疯子
She's fucking crazy.
一定是索菲娅擅自行动
It's gotta be Sofia running her own game.
我们现在可能就是去送死
We could be drivin' to our deaths right now.
要调头回去吗
Sh-should we turn around?
唯一的出路就是坚持到底 孩子
The only way outta this is through, kid.
娜迪雅拿走了照片 但我们的目标还是维蒂
Nadia took the pictures, but Viti's still our mark.
红色奔驰 知道吗 你要找的就是那辆车
Red Mercedes, okay? That's the car you're lookin' for.
我不…-我先把话说清楚
Yeah, I don't-- - And just so we're clear,
我去找埃尔瓦德的同时 你把珠宝栽赃到维蒂的车里
you're gonna plant the jewels in Viti's car while I find Ervad.
这些人能关押他的地方只有几个
All these people, there's only a couple spots they can keep him.
奥兹 我很想帮你
Yeah, Oz, look, I-I-I want to help.
可是我有几个问题
I-I just got a-a-a couple of questions.
看着我
Hey, hey, hey. Look at me. Look at me.
这次事成后 维蒂背了黑锅 我们就离顶峰更近一步了
We pull this off, Viti takes the fall, we're one step closer to the top.
我们不能因为害怕而退出 对吧
We're not just gonna walk away outta fear. Right, chief?
对 -当然对了
That's right. - Fuck yeah, right.
浑身都是劲儿了吧 维克
You feel alive, Vic? Huh?
有没有心跳的感觉
Feel your heart beating?
那就好 保持下去
Good. Good. Let's keep it that way, huh?
他说什么 -埃尔瓦德还是昏迷不醒
What's he saying? - Ervad's still out cold.
他的状态不太好 但我会盯紧他的
He doesn't look too good, but I got my eye on him.
叫醒他 我得问清楚是谁杀了我弟弟
Well, get him up. I need to know who killed my brother.
没问题 法尔科内女士
Of course, Ms. Falcone.
别担心 相信我 我想让你远离…
没关系 你们继续聊 我已经知道了
That's alright. Keep talkin'. I already know.
奥兹 我是说…-知道什么
Oz. - Already know what?
别糊弄我了 米洛斯
Don't bullshit me, Milos.
我失去了得力助手 还差点被爆头
I lost good men and nearly got my own head shot off.
既然你抓到了一个人♥渣♥ 就该早点告诉我
You should've told me you had one of those scumbags here.
什么 -别装了 强尼
What? - Really, Johnny?
你在地下室藏了谁
Who ya got in the basement?
我在这个家族待了这么多年 你宁愿相信索菲娅的人也不相信我
I been in this Family years. You're gonna trust one of Sofia's guys over me?
真是扯淡
It's bullshit. Bullshit.
来
Come on.
阿尔贝托 索菲娅
Alberto, Sofia...
我要打败你
I'm gonna beat you!
过来
Come here.
看着我 笑一个
Look at me. Smile!
你为什么…-新年快乐
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
祝你今年顺利 这会是最棒的一年
Have a great year. It's gonna be the best.
有进展吗
索菲娅 天哪
Sofia! Oh my God!
见到你真好
It's so nice to see you.
我也很高兴见到你 卡拉
You too, Carla.
你一点都没变
You look the same.
我喜欢你的裙子 你一直都很时髦
I like your dress. You always had such great style.
还记得科莫湖那些狂野的夜晚吗
Do you remember all those wild nights at Lake Como?
尽情醉酒 和那些饥渴的意大利男孩一起玩
Getting drunk, hanging out with those horny Italian boys?
记得 我们因此惹上了一些麻烦
Yeah. We got into some trouble for that.
对 但那都值了
Yeah, but it was worth it.
我现在每年夏天还是会去意大利
You know, I still go to Italy every summer.
我们应该计划一次女生旅行
We should plan a girls' trip.
女生旅行 那应该会很好玩
A girls' trip. Yeah, that could be... fun.
妈妈 他们有蛋糕 我能吃蛋糕吗
Mama! They have cake. Can I have cake?
这是谁 -我是吉雅
Who's this? - I'm Gia.
你好 吉雅 我是你妈妈的表亲
Hi, Gia. I'm your mom's cousin.
吉雅
Gia.
你长得真漂亮
Aren't you pretty.
你的发夹松了
Uh-oh, your barrette's loose.
我来弄吧 -我来
Oh, I can fix that-- - I got it.
好了
There you go.
她长得真可爱 卡拉
She's a real cutie, Carla.
是啊
Yeah...
一定要保护好她
Make sure you keep her protected.
这个家里的小姑娘可能不会有好下场
A young woman in this family... Might not end well for her.
来 -索菲娅
Come on. - Sofia.
卢卡想见你
Luca wants to see you.
你在干什么 这是我老大的车
The hell are you doing? That's my boss's car!
我是这里的工作人员 警报器响了
I-I-I work here. The alarm was going off.
你在车上偷东西吗
Taking something outta the car?
什么 没有 -你那袋子里是什么
What? No. - What's in the bag?
喂
Hey!
喂
Hey!
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
It's un-fucking-believable.
你和索菲娅真的以为 你们能瞒过家里人吗
You and Sofia, you really thought you could keep this from the Family.
你好 埃尔瓦德
Hey, Ervad.
埃尔瓦德 醒醒 伙计
Ervad. Wake up, pal.
奥兹 -娜迪雅派我来的
Nadia sent me.
你听得见吗
Can you hear me?
救…
Help...
救我 -好
Help me.
我就是来救你的
Yeah, yeah. That's what I'm here for.
但我不能直接带你出去
But I can't just walk you outta here.
你得先为我办一件事
You're gonna have to do something for me first.
有个小妞对我心怀不满
There's this chick. She's got an ax to grind.
她会冲进来问你
She's gonna roll in here, she's gonna ask you
有没有内鬼跟你合作
if you been workin' with someone on the inside.
喂 看着我
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Look at me.
你得说是强尼维蒂
I need you to say the name Johnny Viti.
是他杀了阿尔贝托法尔科内
He killed Alberto Falcone.
听好了 强尼维蒂 知道吗
Listen to me. Johnny Viti. Alright?
说出这个名字 我就能救你了
That's the name you give 'em. Then I help you,
好吗 -好
alright? Alright.
强尼维蒂
Johnny... Viti...
就这样
There it is.
维克 情况如何
Vic. How we lookin'?
奥兹 我没做到
Oz, I-I-I couldn't do it.
我没能把珠宝放进维蒂的车里
I couldn't get the jewels into Viti's car.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
The fuck you talkin' about?
他们在找我
They're lookin' for me.
保安 他们…
Security, they s-s-s...
你在哪 那些珠宝去哪了
Where are you? Where's the fuckin' jewels?
我只能先跑 但那袋子还在我手上
I had to run, okay? But I still got the pouch.
我…我不…
I c-- I c-c--
我不能…天哪 告诉我怎么办
I can't-- God, tell me what to do!
奥兹 我可以说
Oz, I can say it.
我可以说他的名字
I'll say his name...
维蒂
Viti...
不 计划有变 伙计
Plan's changed, pal.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表