剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
完了 -不
That's it. - No.
索菲娅
Sofia...
索菲娅 别这样 求你了
Sofia, no, don't. Don't. Please.
我知道这很过分 但你要继续抗争
I know this is fucked, but you gotta keep fighting.
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up.
我对天发誓 总有一天 我会把你救出去的
I swear to God, one day, I'll get you out of here.
索菲娅
Sofia.
索菲娅
Sofia!
索菲娅
Sofia!
索菲娅 我不知道文崔斯会写报告
Sofia. I didn't know Ventris was gonna write the report.
我试过阻止他
I tried to stop him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么样
How'd it go?
不太好
Not good?
至少我们现在还能做朋友
Well, at least we can stay friends now.
最好的朋友
Best friends.
我可以带你去看看花♥园♥
And I can show the garden.
但是那里没有植物 其实更像是院子
There aren't any plants, though. It's more of a yard, really.
我一直在找鸟 但我一只都没见到
I always look for birds, but I can never see any.
你现在能拿到糖果了
Oh! He'll give you candy now.
什么
What?
你不用再骗文医生了
You don't have to lie to Dr. V anymore.
你可以告诉他真♥相♥ 他现在就会给你糖果
You can tell him the truth. He'll give it to you now.
你是他的人吗
Are you working for him?
你一直在监视我吗
Have you been spying on me?
没有
No.
这就是他给你毒品的原因吗 为了从我这里套取信息
Is that why he's giving you drugs? To get information out of me?
别傻了 我是你的朋友
Don't be silly. I'm your friend!
我们在一起也会很开心的
We're gonna have so much fun together, too.
我们可以庆祝节日和生日
We can celebrate holidays and birthdays.
我的生日在二月 所以我是水瓶座
Mine's in February, which makes me an Aquarius.
等等
Wait.
我说了 我他妈是无辜的
I told you I'm fucking innocent.
索菲娅
Sofia?
索菲娅
Sofia?
谢天谢地 你没事
Thank God you're okay.
很高兴你能打电♥话♥给我
I'm glad you called me.
慢点
Not too fast.
我去给你弄点吃的
I'm gonna get you something to eat.
如果你想梳洗一下
If you wanna get cleaned up, there's a towel
楼上的客用浴室里 有毛巾和换洗的衣服
and a change of clothes in the guest bath upstairs.
早餐快好了
Breakfast is almost ready.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
像个白♥痴♥一样
Like an idiot.
我全身的细胞都让我不要相信他 我还是信了他
I trusted him... when everything in my body told me not to.
我早该趁机杀了他
I should have killed him when I had the chance.
索菲娅 -我连奥兹在哪都不知道
Sofia... -Now I don't even know where the hell Oz is.
我没有盟友 没有资源
I have no allies, no resources,
如果我明天不飞往西西里 我叔叔卢卡…
and if I'm not on a plane to Sicily by tomorrow... my Uncle Luca...
好吧…
Well...
也许你该走了
Maybe you should go.
不是为了你的家人 而是为了你自己
Not for your family. For yourself.
索菲娅 你离开阿卡姆才几星期
Sofia, you've only been out of Arkham a few weeks.
你应该有一个全新的开始 一个疗伤的机会
You deserve a fresh start, an opportunity to heal.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你想要什么
What do you want?
帮助你
To help you.
为了心里好受点 或者少一些迫♥害♥你的负罪感
And to feel better... or less guilty for what happened to you.
你辞职了
You quit.
你抛弃了我 -我是不得已才离开的
You abandoned me. -I left because I had to,
而且我可以选
because I could.
我知道你没得选 但我现在来了
I know you didn't have that choice, but I'm here now.
你在我面前不用演戏
You don't have to pretend with me.
你想念在阿卡姆的日子 是吗
You miss how it was at Arkham, don't you?
你太累了
You've had a long night.
你想念曾经的控制权
The control that you had...
治疗我
treating me,
帮我康复的日子
rehabilitating me.
是我帮阿尔贝托救你出来的
I helped Alberto get you out.
现在我穿上了你的衣服
And now, here I am... wearing your clothes.
我还没忘呢
I haven't forgotten, you know?
你曾经看我的眼神
The way you looked at me.
充满了好奇
So curious.
看着一个人崩溃是什么感觉
What did it feel like? To get to watch a person unravel?
现在你在用惩罚麻痹自己
And now, you're numbing yourself as punishment.
太荒谬了
That's absurd.
我父亲说我病了
My father told me I was sick.
文崔斯医生也那么说
And Dr. Ventris.
接替他的医生
And then the doctor after him.
和再往后的医生都那么说
And then the doctor after him.
十年来 男人一直都在骗我
For ten years, men have lied to me.
我回家以后 情况是一样的
And then I come home, and it's all the same.
他们觉得我出毛病了
They think I'm broken.
我没有毛病
I'm not broken.
生病的人不是我
I'm not the one who's sick.
也不是你
And neither are you.
是这个世界
The world is.
你说得对
You're right.
我应该有一个新的开始
I deserve a fresh start.
你要奶酪吗
我确实想要一些
I do want some cheese.
算了 我不要奶酪 你拿着吧
You know what? I don't want any cheese. You hold the cheese.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doin'?
支持卢卡叔叔 和你一样 能把肉丸递给我吗
Supporting Uncle Luca. Same as you. Can you pass the meatballs?
我想向在座的各位表达我的谢意
I'd like to express my gratitude to everyone here.
现在的气氛很紧张
Tensions are high,
很遗憾我们在这种环境下见面
and I wish we was gathered under different circumstances.
但我们家经历过风雨
But our Family has weathered storms before,
结果是越战越勇
and it has only made us stronger.
吉雅 -但是这里
Gia. - But here,
这栋房♥子
this house,
还有我们 我们是彼此的避难所
us, we are each other's sanctuary,
即使在至暗时刻 我们也能在庆祝中寻找慰藉
finding solace and celebration even in our darkest hour.
我哥哥过去常说 真正的力量…
My brother used to say that true strength--
抱歉 我向来不擅演讲 但我的确想说几句
Forgive me. I've never been one for speeches, but I did wanna say a few words.
你不介意吧 卢卡叔叔
You don't mind, do you, Uncle Luca?
看看各位
Look at everyone.
我们上次聚在一起 还是我父亲生日那天
I believe the last time we were all together was my father's birthday
那是十年前
10 years ago.
我相信你们都记得那个晚上
I'm sure you all remember that night.
反正我记得
I know I do.
走 该睡觉了 -但爸爸说会有蛋糕吃
Come on. It's time for bed. - But Daddy said there'd be cake.
坐下 卡拉
Take a seat, Carla.
吉雅 你去准备睡觉吧
Gia, go get ready for bed, okay?
你们都知道…
As you all know,
我在阿卡姆疯人院关了十年
I was stuffed in Arkham State Hospital for a decade...
罪名是谋杀七名女性
convicted of murdering seven women.
桑默格利森 泰勒蒙哥马利
Summer Gleeson, Taylor Montgomery,
尤兰达琼斯 南希霍夫曼
Yolanda Jones, Nancy Hoffman,
苏珊娜维克利 德芙里布雷克
Susanna Weakley, Devri Blake,
以及崔西娅贝克
and Tricia Becker.
她们的名字值得一提
Their names are worth saying.
受害者被遗忘得太快了 不是吗
Victims are so quickly forgotten, aren't they?
很少有人讲述我们的故事
Our stories are... rarely told.
好了 我认为这就…
Okay, all right, I think that's--
什么
Yes?
我有大把的时间来反思
I've had a lot of time to reflect.
我不得不说…
And I have to say...
我真的没想到
I was genuinely surprised
你们那么多人都写信给法官 说我有精神疾病
at how many of you wrote letters telling the judge that I was mentally ill,
说我跟我妈一样
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表