剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
你包里只有一美元 孩子 居然还这么束手束脚
You got a dollar in your wallet, kid. Can you afford to think that small?
一点野心都没有
No goddamn ambition.
把火扑灭 我们这是在浪费时间
Snuff out the fire. We're losing time.
好了 这里不错
All right, good here.
数到三
On three.
直接抬吧
You know what? Just do it.
等一下 小子
Hold up there, chief.
你背后的日出很漂亮 你应该回头看看
There's a nice sunrise behind you. You should take a look.
看啊
Go on.
求你别这样
Please don't do this. No.
等等
Hey, wait.
不要啊
No...
等等 住手
Hey...! Whoa...! Hey! Stop!
你抽过这个吗
Ever had one of these?
来
There you go.
他叫阿尔贝托法尔科内
His name's Alberto Falcone.
他是… 他生前是法尔科内黑帮的新头目
He's the new king... Well, was the new kingpin of the Falcone mob.
就这样 聪明的做法是杀了你
Yeah. So, listen, the smart play here is to kill you
把你和那个臭家伙一起塞进后备箱
and stuff you in the trunk with Stinky over there be done with both of youse.
不 不是…没必要…
No... We-we don't have to...
事实就是这样 维克
It's a goddamn fact, Vic. It just is.
不 等等 你不能那么做
No... Wait. Wait! Hold on! You can't.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
不管你有什么需求
You know? With whatever you need,
我都能帮你 -是吗 你能帮我♥干♥什么
I can help you. I can help you. -Yeah. And how do I need you?
我有野心
I got ambition.
我不是个废物 好吗
And I'm not... I'm not a waste, okay?
我不是 不管你想干什么 我都可以帮你
I'm not. I could... I could help you w-with whatever it is. Wh-wh-whatever you need,
干什么都行 好吗
whatever it is, all right?
只是…
It's just...
我需要一个机会
Jesus, I need a chance.
我需要一个机会 -好了 冷静点
I need a chance! -All right, calm down.
也许把你留在身边暂时有点用处
Well, maybe it'd be useful, keeping you around. For now.
就看你有没有你说的本事了
See if you got what you say.
但是 如果你敢越界一次 我就像杀鱼一样把你开膛破肚
But if you step out of line just once I swear to God, I'll gut you like a fucking fish.
明白吗 -明白
Do you understand? -Yeah... Yes.
明白吗 -明白
Do you understand? -Yeah...
很好
Good.
现在给我闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
我想看日出
I wanna watch the sunrise.
我们的时间不多了
We ain't got a lot of time.
我马上要去上班了 因为今天还得和平常一样
I gotta be at work soon. 'Cause, you know, it's any other day.
你可以用水槽梳洗一下
You can use the sink to clean up.
你碰了任何东西 我都会知道的
Touch anything, I'll know.
看啊
Look at this.
那个该死的疯子干了什么
What that fucking madman did.
尼克 过来 拿笔和信封来
Hey, Nick, come here. Bring a pen and one of them envelopes.
怎么了
What's up?
把这个交给哈迪议员
Get this to Councilman Hady.
他是贝拉雷亚尔的粉丝
He's a... big fan of Bella Real.
好
He...
他喜欢吹嘘自己是好人
likes to tout himself as one of the good ones
但他欠卡迈恩一大笔债
but he got into some serious debt with Carmine.
我们都有自己的恶习
我们做好伙伴吧
We all got our own vices.
好了
All right.
务必让他知道这是我写的 走吧 孩子
Make sure he knows it's from me, all right? Come on, kid.
医生 情况如何
Hey, Doc. How we lookin'?
我们追回了大约三成的货
Well, we've recovered about 30% of the product.
有可能被污染了
There's a risk of contamination.
大多数嗨滴是从下水道里打捞出来的
Most of the Drops were fished out of sewer water.
那也阻止不了嗨疯子来买♥♥它 -那倒是
No. That ain't gonna stop Dropheads from buying it. -No.
我们就满足他们吧 -好
Let's give the people what they want. -All right.
带他进去 -那是什么
Get him in. -What the fuck is that?
迈克 出什么事了 -可能被敖德萨黑帮袭击了
Mikey, what the hell happened? -Got jumped by the Odessa Mob, maybe.
或是伯恩利镇黑帮 我不知道 事情发生得太快了
Or Burnley Town. I don't know. It happened fast.
但他们把所有的货抢走了
But they got the whole fucking stash.
搞什么 狗♥娘♥养♥的 -对
What the fuck? Son of a bitch! -Yep.
现在每个混♥蛋♥都在街上找机会犯罪
Now we got every asshole on the street testing fences.
太疯狂了 -奥兹
I know. It's fucking crazy. -Oz!
干嘛 -家族的电♥话♥
What? -It's the Family.
他们想和你谈谈 -好
They wanna talk to you. -Yeah.
把他抬到后面去 -没问题 把他扶起来
Get him outta here, get him to the back.
来吧 -他不会有事的 走吧 伙计
You got it. Let's go. let's get the man up. Let's go, buddy.
快点
Come on.
是我
Yeah.
被叫回来到底是什么意思
So, what does that... what does that mean exactly to... to be called in?
什么都有可能
Could mean anything.
但你…你觉得他们知道吗
Do you... do you think that they know?
天哪 孩子 你看我手里有水晶球吗
Jesus, kid. Am I holding a fucking crystal ball?
只是做戏而已
It's all a song and dance.
十有八♥九♥ 这些大人物想从面谈中寻找掌权感
Nine times out of ten, these top-tier guys wanna meet face-to-face to feel big,
所以我得伏低做小
so I make myself small
让他们洋洋自得 我就能回去工作了
they feel better about themselves, and I get to go back to work.
我们到了
This is us.
布里斯托镇
该死
Damn!
好了 听我说 如果我没出来…
All right, listen, if I don't come out...
不 我不会有事 你也不会有事 大家都没事
Nah, I'll be fine. You'll be fine. It's gonna be fine.
我逗你玩的 孩子 老实待着
I'm messing with you, kid. All right, just sit tight.
顺便找找你的幽默感 它一定就在附近
Maybe look for your sense of humor. It's gotta be here somewhere.
伙计们
Fellas.
强尼 米洛斯
Johnny. Milos.
请坐
Have a seat.
这样把我叫过来 阵仗不小啊
Lot of pomp and circumstance to be coming out here like this.
不过我没有抱怨的意思
Not that I'm complaining.
是不是有什么好事要庆祝
So, we got something to celebrate or what?
我们决定关闭工厂
We've decided to shut down the plant.
我们要把所有生意转移到罗宾斯维尔
We're gonna move all operations to Robbinsville.
等等
Hold up.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
罗宾斯维尔那边的麻烦少多了
There's a lot less heat in Robbinsville.
可是生意也少很多
Yeah, there's a lot less business, too.
你知道我的人能赚多少钱吗
You know how much cash my guys bring in?
这是我的生意 你不能说停就停
This is my operation. You can't just shut it down.
不 这是我们的生意
No. This is our operation.
人也是我们的人 你只是为家族效力 你忘了吗
It's our guys. You work for the Family. Have you forgotten that?
奥兹 我们要进行整合
Oz, we're consolidating.
大部分的补货都被洪水冲毁了
I mean, most of the supplies, they were damaged in the flood.
不是的 我们追回了七成的货
Actually, that ain't true. Nah, we recovered a lot of the product, 70%.
那不重要 警♥察♥一直在周围徘徊 我们成了众矢之的
It doesn't matter, all right? The police are circling. We got a target on our back.
帮派都在搞渗透 -对 他们嗅到了机会
Gangs encroaching. -There's blood in the water, boys.
你们想逃 -我的天
Everyone knows it. And you wanna bail? -Jesus Christ!
不保护自己的东西会显得好欺负
If we don't protect what's ours we just look weak.
你说了不算 -这等于把整个王国的钥匙
This isn't your call. -You're handing the Maronis
交给马洛尼家族或更坏的人
or someone fucking worse the keys to the fucking kingdom.
你不明白吗 强尼 -我们最不想看到的就是帮派战争
Don't you get that, Johnny? -The last thing we need is a goddamn gang war!
米洛斯请你过来是出于礼貌
Now, Milos asked you here as a courtesy
因为他是个有礼貌的人 可我不是
because he's a courteous guy. I am not.
你必须照我说的做
You will do as you're told.
你可以走了
You're free to leave.
等一下
Well, wait a second.
如果我能搞定这一切呢
What if I could fix it? This?
说到底 这都是因为钱 对吧
I mean, at the end of the day, this is all about money, right?
也许我们不能在每件小事都意见一致
Maybe we don't see eye-to-eye on every little thing.
也许你不喜欢我 没关系 我不是一眼就能喜欢上的人
You know, maybe you don't like me. That's fine. I'm an acquired taste.
但我可以帮你赚钱 我听说有一批货要进来
But I make you money. And I got wind of a shipment coming in.
我不想太张扬 但这批货很大
I don't wanna tout it too much, but it's big.
事实上 它有带来一场毒品革命的潜力
In fact, it's got the potential to revolutionize the drug business.
什么样的货 -我还不能透露细节
What kind of shipment? -I can't reveal the details yet.
但这是全新的货
Nah... but it's brand-new.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表