剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
I killed them all.
而且我很高兴他们死了
And I am... so glad that they're dead.
我的家人对我的母亲不屑一顾
My family disposed of my mother like she was nothing.
然后又用同样的态度对待我
Then they did the same to me.
老实说…
And honestly
你们都跟我差不多
none of you are any different.
你们都不是正式成员
None of you are made men.
只有强尼除外
Except for Johnny here.
你们其他人…
The rest of you...
都是棋子
You're pawns.
你们受尽了冷落 随时会被牺牲掉
You're overlooked. Expendable.
我母亲的本名叫伊莎贝拉吉甘特
My mother was Isabella Gigante.
她死后很少有人提起她
Few spoke of her after she died
因为她是法尔科内家族 无法掌控的力量
because she was a force greater than the Falcones could handle.
从今天起 我父亲已成历史
As of today my father's legacy is dead
再也不准你们提他的名字
and we will never speak his name again.
从这一刻起
From this point on
我姓吉甘特 我们是一个新家族
I am a Gigante and this is a new Family now.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这个家族不会让你们成为炮灰
A family that will not treat you like cannon fodder
葬送在我们与马洛尼家族 无谓的战争中 我要结束这场战争
in a fruitless war against the Maronis. A war which I intend to end.
好了 索菲娅
All right, okay, Sofia.
我们不能太轻率
Let's not be rash here, all right?
这几位先生知道我们有一笔账要算…
These gentlemen know we got a score we need to settle...
这一切
This.
原本是我父亲的
This was my father's.
但他用的是你们的劳动成果
But he made it off of your labor.
你们干了脏活 他们却独吞功劳
You did the dirty work and they kept it all for themselves.
如果你们加入我…
If you join me
你们会有一个新家族
you will have a new Family.
我会支付你们应有的报酬
And I will pay you what you're worth.
你们从来没有见过的钱
More money than you've ever seen before.
吉甘特小姐
Ms. Gigante?
拿吧
Go ahead.
我们来这里干什么
Why are we here?
你不是说奥斯瓦尔德要接手了吗
You said Oswald was takin' over.
是的 但他说和马洛尼的斗争很混乱
Yeah, he is, but... he said things with the Maronis got messy
我们应该去一个谁都想不到的地方
and that we should go somewhere no one would think to look.
快点 清空房♥子 拿走所有东西
All right, let's go. Clean 'em out. Take everything.
把这鬼地方剩下的东西都拿走
Whatever's left in this fucking shithole.
没人把皇冠角放眼里 所以…
No one really cares about Crown Point, so...
这也太爽了吧
Ain't this nice?
贵宾停车位
VIP parkin'.
我们从这里冲进去
We're gonna smash this shit right here.
把所有东西都带走 别漏掉任何东西
Make sure you grab everything that's left. Don't leave nothin' in there.
把这里清理干净 -交给我吧
Clean the whole fuckin' place out. -I got you, I got you.
该死
Shit.
嘿
Hey.
别让他们看见你 好吗 来吧
All right. Don't let 'em see you, okay? Come on.
快来
Come on. Come on.
快来 -他对你做过什么
Come on. -What did he do to you?
你都快吓尿了 -闭嘴
You're practically pissin' yourself. -Shut up... shut up!
过来 快点
Come here, come on.
快来
Come on... come on.
拜托
Please.
他叫…他叫乌贼
His name his name is Squid.
他是个坏人
He's a bad guy.
这一带的嗨滴和其他生意 都归他管 知道吗
He runs the Drops and all the other stuff in this area. Okay?
听我说 弗朗西丝 我们不能在街上晃荡
Listen, Francis. We gotta get off of the street right now, okay?
那就是我们要去的地方 你准备好了吗
That's where we're headed. You ready?
塔楼大道 橡树街
你要带我去哪里
Where are you takin' me?
我朋友卡尔文的公♥寓♥
My friend Calvin's apartment.
他以前住在这里 小心脚下 现在这里废弃了
He used to live here. Watch your step. It's been condemned.
来吧
Come on.
没有灯吗
No lights, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了
What is it? What's wrong?
这很像我和儿子们住的老公♥寓♥
This looks like the apartment I had with my boys.
我讨厌这里
I hate it here.
我以前住在那边
I used to live over there.
东城被诅咒了
The Eastside is cursed.
它会夺走你的一切
It takes everything from you.
哥谭
就你一个人吗 -怎么了
You alone? -What's wrong?
奥兹 亲爱的 他们把你怎么了
Oz, baby. What have they done to you?
过来 -嘿
Come here. -Hey. Hey. Okay.
好了 拿上你的东西 快点
All right, get your things. Come on.
我们得低调点
We gotta lay low.
维克在皇冠角 他在动物园旁边帮我们找了个好地方
Vic's already in Crown Point. He's got us a nice spot by the Zoo.
皇冠角 你在说什么 -我知道那里不太好
Crown Point? What are you talking about? -I know it ain't perfect.
但那是萨尔和索菲娅触及不到的地方
It's the only place that Sal and Sofia ain't got no pull.
萨尔 天哪 -还有一件事
Sal? Oh my God, Oz. -There's something else.
我得告诉你 不只是我和维克
Before we go, I gotta tell ya. It ain't just me and Vic, all right?
可是奥兹 我不想跟你走
Yeah, but, Oz... I'm not going with you.
我做不到
I can't.
我以为我们是一条船上的
I thought we was in this together.
真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信 你竟然在现在背叛我
Un-fuckin'-believable, you're doing this right now.
你要去哪里
Where you gonna go, huh?
为了钱 你宁愿跟某个有钱人同居吗
You got some high roller you'd rather shack up with, huh? For the money?
奥兹 亲爱的 我们说好的
Oz. Baby. We had a deal.
我们互相照应 不欺骗对方
We look out for each other. We don't fuck each other over.
这是我们之前合作成功的基础
That's why this worked.
不是…
It ain't...
我为你做了那么多 现在的合作出问题了
After everything I done for you? It ain't fucking workin' no more?
我为你做了那么多 老天爷
After everything I fucking done for you? Jesus fucking Christ!
妈的
Fuck.
我他妈就是个白♥痴♥
I'm a fuckin' idiot!
蠢死了 -好了
Fuckin' dumb. -Okay, okay.
我太蠢了 -不
Stupid. Stupid. -No... no.
你做得很对 宝贝
You're onto something, baby.
我知道你很快就会重回巅峰
I know you gonna be on top again soon.
你知道我是你的
You know I'm yours.
但是现在 我只会拖累你
But right now, I'm just... I'm just gonna hold you back.
该死 绕到后面去
Shit! Around the back!
不
自♥由♥总是要付出代价的 对吧
Freedom always comes at a cost, doesn't it?
坐下 萨尔瓦多
Sit down, Salvatore.
多时髦的藏身处啊
What a funky hideout.
看来你酷爱木头
Big fan of wood, I see.
安托努奇木制品
Oh, Antonucci's.
看来它一路上历尽了坎坷
That doesn't look like it traveled well.
我父亲总说你太感情用事 所以才变得软弱
My father always said you were too sentimental that it made you weak.
我觉得他不明白 你为什么那么在乎你的家人
I don't think he understood why you cared so much about your family.
因为你们法尔科内家的人 只会自相残杀
That's because you Falcones eat your own.
我觉得你们家是对的
Your family had it right, I think.
十年前 区区一个司机 编造了一个关于我的故事
Ten years ago some measly driver spun a bullshit story about me.
他背叛了我这个法尔科内老大的女儿
He betrayed me the daughter of the Falcone Don
却因此得到了奖赏
and he got rewarded for it.
如今 瞧瞧我们
And now here we are.
我们都在被同一个男人折磨着
Both of us suffering at the hands of that same man.
但是你…
But you...
你会任由他胡作非为吗
Would you have let that stand?
我就该拔掉他的舌头 把他留给秃鹰
I woulda ripped out his tongue and left him for the vultures.
我猜也是
That's what I thought.
萨尔瓦多 你妻儿的死让我非常遗憾
I'm very sorry about your wife and son, Salvatore.
你来干什么 你想要什么
Why are you here? What do you want?
我来结束我们两家之间的战争
I've come here to end the war between our families.
我不会杀你
I'm not gonna kill you.
为什么
Why?
因为我不能让奥兹如愿
Because it's what Oz wants.
法尔科内和马洛尼家族一直…-法尔科内家族已经不存在了
Falcones and Maronis have been... -The Falcones don't exist anymore.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表