剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
你觉得这些事是我♥干♥的吗
Do you think I did these things?
当然不是
No, of course not.
你不该这么蠢
You were supposed to be better than this.
这一切…本该是你的
This... was meant for you.
全部都是
All of it.
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me?
我…我从来没有…
I didn't... I've never...
我从来没有怀疑过你
I've never doubted you.
我爱你 我知道这一切都可以解释…
I love you. And I know that there is an explanation.
解释什么
An explanation for what?
你手上有抓痕
You had scratches on your hands
妈妈死的那天
the day Mom died.
但我知道…那不是她抓的
But I know they weren't from her.
我知道…我…
I know that. I...
那是因为…
They were from...
别的原因
something else. I...
我不知道是什么 但是…
I don't know what, but...
不是妈妈
Something.
对吧
Right?
我亲爱的…
My...
索菲娅
sweet Sofia.
你怎么了
What has happened to you?
你的状态不太对
You're clearly not yourself.
你糊涂了 生病了
You're confused, sick.
你最好赶快离开 免得丢人现眼
I think you need to leave before you make a scene.
爸爸 求你…-奥兹会开车送你回家
Dad, please-- -Oz will drive you home.
现在就走
Now.
我知道你很生气 但我只是尽职而已
Listen, I get that you're angry, you know. But I was just doing my job,
我在保护你 这是你♥爸♥付钱雇我来做的工作
looking out for you. That's what your father pays me for.
这些记者会扰乱你的思绪
These reporters, they get in your head.
你不能相信他们 索菲娅 -奥兹 闭嘴
You can't trust 'em. - Jesus, Oz, shut up!
如果你真是为了保护我 就应该直接跟我说
If you were really looking out for me, you would've talked to me,
而不是去找他
not him.
亏我那么信任你
I trusted you.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你得偿所愿了 我父亲已经看到你了
You got what you wanted. My father sees you now.
你和你爱的每个人都被他注意到了
You and everyone you love is on his radar.
不会吧 搞什么
Come on. What the fuck is this?
肯齐 别玩什么灯光秀了
Come on, Kenzie. You wanna kill the circus lights?
我要送法尔科内女士回家 这是她父亲的命令
I'm taking Ms. Falcone home. Father's orders.
法尔科内女士 请下车
Ms. Falcone, step outside.
这是干嘛 -我爸给你打电♥话♥了
What is this? - Did my dad call you?
下车
Step out of the car.
天哪 开什么玩笑
Oh, my God. Are you kidding me?
索菲娅法尔科内
Sofia Falcone.
放开我…-你被捕了…
Get off me. Wait! - You're under arrest
等等…-你涉嫌谋杀桑默格利森
for the murder of Summer Gleeson.
那个记者 -什么
The reporter? - What?!
是你干的吗 为了他
Did you do this? For him?
不是 我不知道这是怎么回事 肯齐 搞什么
No. I got no idea what the fuck is going on. Kenzie, what the fuck?
你还涉嫌谋杀尤兰达琼斯
You're also being charged with the murder of Yolanda Jones,
泰勒蒙哥马利 南希霍夫曼…-别扯了
Taylor Montgomery, and Nancy Hoffman. -Get out of here with that!
我没杀任何人 奥兹 想想办法
No, I didn't kill anyone! Oz, you gotta do something!
喂 放开她
Hey, let her go!
我劝你闭上臭嘴 企鹅人
Take my advice and shut the fuck up, Penguin.
给阿尔贝托打电♥话♥
Oz, call Alberto!
奥兹
Stop!
把这件事告诉阿尔贝托 -把你的脏手拿开
Call Alberto! Tell him what's going on! - Get your fucking hands off--
奥兹
Oz!
刽子手背后的真♥相♥
刽子手
The Hangman?
他们这么叫我 -小报在胡扯而已 会过去的
That's what they're calling me? -It's just tabloid bullshit. It'll pass.
索菲娅 你父亲声称你有精神病史
Sofia, your father's claiming that you have a history of mental illness.
太荒谬了
Well, that's ridiculous.
助理地检官见了法官
The ADA met with the judge,
法♥院♥下令对你进行心理评估
and the court has ordered a psychological evaluation.
就因为我爸的一面之词 -不只是你父亲
Because my dad said so? -It's not just your father.
很多家庭成员都写了宣誓书
A number of family members have written affidavits
支持他的说法 -妈的
suggesting the same.
你的叔叔卢卡
Your uncle Luca.
你的表亲强尼维蒂和卡拉维蒂
Your cousins Johnny and Carla Viti.
他们利用我母亲的自杀作为…
They're using my mother's suicide as a...
我有杀害动物的冲动
I have a compulsion for killing animals?
你♥他♥妈♥的是认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
你知道这件事吗 -不知道 我发誓
Did you know about this? - No. I swear.
所以我做个评估
So, I... I do an evaluation,
回答几个问题 就能证明我精神正常 对吧
and I... answer a few questions to prove I'm sane, right?
就这么简单 然后呢
That's it, right? Then what?
恐怕没那么简单
I'm afraid it's not that simple.
法官同意了助理地检官的要求
The judge agreed to the ADA's request.
你要被关押到阿卡姆疯人院 进行观察
You're being remanded to Arkham State Hospital for observation.
不
No.
什么 不 这不合理
No. That doesn't make any sense.
开庭前 你将由他们照顾
You'll be under their care till the start of trial.
什么时候开庭 -六个月后
When is that? -Six months from now.
天哪 不 -对不起
Oh, my God! No. - I'm sorry.
我不去
I'm not doing that.
我不去
I am not doing that.
你不能阻止这一切吗 你是…
Can't you stop this?
你是我的律师 -对不起
You're my fucking lawyer! -I'm sorry.
我让你们独处一下
I'll give you two a minute.
他在为他做的事情惩罚我
He is punishing me for something he did.
这只是猜测 -阿尔贝托 醒醒吧 开什么玩笑
You don't know that. -Alberto, wake up! Are you kidding me?!
他勒死了那些女人
He strangled those women,
然后勒死了那个记者 把她吊起来栽赃给我
and then he strangled that reporter and strung her up to pin it on me.
他也是那么对付妈妈的
He did the same thing to Mom.
是真的 我撑不住的
It's true. And I'm not gonna make it.
我在那种地方撑不下去
I'm not gonna make it in a place like that.
我会死在里面的
I'm gonna die in there.
他明知道我会死在里面 那就是他想要的结果
I'm gonna die in there, and he knows it. He knows it. That's what he wants.
别说了
Stop.
只有六个月
It's only six months.
你应付得来
You can handle six months.
然后他们会开庭审判 你就能自♥由♥了
And then you're gonna get a trial, and you're gonna get out.
一定会的 该死 答应我 -该走了
You are, God damn it. I promise you. - It's time.
等等 现在吗
Wait. Right now?
听着 你是法尔科内家的人
Listen, you're a fucking Falcone.
你撑得住 我知道你行 -不
You can do this. I know you can. - No.
求你们停下
Wait. Stop.
快停下 求你们 -索菲娅
Please, stop. Please. -Sofia!
求你们了 -索菲娅 你不会有事的
Please! - Sofia, it's gonna be okay.
阿尔贝托
Alberto!
别让他得逞
Don't let him win.
求你们 阿尔贝托
Please. Alberto!
阿卡姆疯人院 惩教署
索菲娅法尔科内
Falcone, Sofia.
我是首席精神病医生文崔斯
I'm Dr. Ventris, chief psychiatrist.
接下来六个月 由我监管你的治疗
I'll be overseeing your care for the next six months.
这是我的同事 朱利安♥拉♥什医生
This is my associate, Dr. Julian Rush.
他将为你进行心理评估
He'll be conducting the psychological evaluation.
你在此期间 要遵守法♥院♥命令的强制隔离
While you're here, you'll be under court-ordered mandatory isolation,
不能见访客 不能联♥系♥外界
which means no visitors, no outside contact.
等等 什么 -我们必须
Wait, what? -It's important for us
不受干扰地观察你 -不
to observe you without interference. -No.
不 等等 这是个误会
No. Wait! Wait a second! There's been a mistake here, okay?
我知道…拜托…
And I know-- Stop. Please, just...
我知道这句话都被说烂了 但这是真的
I know that people say that all the time, but it is true, all right?
我是无辜的 拜托
I am innocent! Please!
我知道你一下子很难适应
I realize this is a difficult adjustment.
我们走吧
Shall we?
跟我来
Follow me.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表