剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
他喜欢帮助别人
He helped people.
如果你家里有人病了 他会给你找医生
When someone in your family was sick he'd find you a doctor.
如果你房♥租不够 他会借你现金
Short on rent, front you the cash.
他也知道每个人的名字
Knew everyone's names, too.
我也不知道他是怎么记住的 但是…
I don't know how he kept them all in his head, but...
他在街上看到你 就会叫你的名字 问你好不好
He saw you on the street he'd call out to you ask how you were.
感觉他是真心的
Felt like he meant it, too.
大概在我14岁那年 他心脏病发作死了
When I'm 14 or something he has a heart attack and dies
手里还拿着他的雪茄
still holding his cigar.
我们街区为他举办了游♥行♥
In my neighborhood they throw a parade in his honor.
一场该死的游♥行♥
A friggin' parade.
虽说算不上盛大 但也是一种姿态
I mean, it wasn't fancy, but it was the gesture...
表达对他的爱 缅怀他存在的意义
the show of love... of what he meant.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
那种铭记和崇敬
To be remembered like that? Revered?
什么意思
What is this?
你想让我 向一个不值一提的混♥蛋♥看齐
You want me to be like some small-time asshole?
我不是那个… -为什么
Nah, that ain't... -For what?
好让你更轻松地拿走我的东西吗
Would that make it easier for you to take what's mine?
还是说那是你自己追求的结局
Or is this you? What you want?
不
No.
天啊 还真是
Holy shit, it is!
这是你的梦想
This is your dream.
特别甜美 也特别可悲
It's so sweet, too. And so pathetic.
你真以为 人们会把你这张蠢脸做成花车
You really think people'd make a float of your dumb face
高喊着你的名字上街游♥行♥吗
and march it down the street, chanting your goddamn name?
奥斯瓦尔德科波特 记得他吗 多好的人啊
Oswald Cobb. Remember him? What a guy!
真是个孬种
What a little bitch!
妈的…
Aw, fu...
企 鹅 人
第一季第一集
别紧张 我能行
Hurry up, bro. Relax. I got it.
快点 转那个破玩意儿 -喂
Hey, help him out. Just turn the damn thing. -Hurry up, man. Hey!
你们这群兔崽子
Hey! You sons of bitches! -Oh, shi...
快跑 快他妈跑啊
Go! Go! -Get the fuck out of here!
快跑 -该死
Go! -Oh, shit!
盖 等等 好了 -妈的
Wait... Okay,
快走 -我不跑了 求你了
Please...! I'm done. -Go...!
好了 -你再跑试试
All right. -Don't you try and run.
对不起
I'm sorry. I... I'm sorry. I'm...
对不起 别开枪
别动 你这个蠢货 想偷我的东西
Don't move, you twat-faced little prick. Trying to steal my shit!
喂 -你给我闭嘴
Hey! -Shut the fuck up!
你想再喊一次吗 再喊一次试试
You wanna shout again? You wanna fucking shout again?
你在错误的时间招惹了错误的人
You messed with the wrong fucking guy on the wrong fucking night.
求你了
Please...
别开枪好吗 求你了
Don't, okay, please?
求你了 别… -天哪 喘口气
Please, don't... -Jesus! Take a breath.
这是什么
What have we got here?
维克多阿圭勒
Victor Aguilar.
我要扣下你的证件
I'm keeping your ID.
往那边走
Walk. That way.
先放头
Head first.
该死的脚 该死
Fucking foot! Goddamn it!
看着我 你觉得你能走多远
Hey! Hey, look at me. How far do you think you'd get?
这个混♥蛋♥不尊重我
This scumbag, he disrespected me.
你也要这么做吗 维克 -不
You gonna disrespect me, Vic? -No...
最好不会 因为我们现在是一条船上的人了
No. 'Cause you and me, we're in this together now.
也就是说 你归我了
Which means... I own you.
看看你让我♥干♥了什么
Look what you fucking made me do.
你必须对我言听计从
You're gonna do everything I say.
不然我会杀了你和所有你在乎的人
Or else I'll murder you and... anyone you care about.
明白吗 -明白
You got it? -Yeah.
很好 我现在舒服多了 你也是吗
Beautiful. I feel better. You feel better?
是的
Yeah.
那就好
Good.
既然你那么想要我的车 你来开吧
Now, you wanted my car so badly you can drive.
来吧
Go on.
从这里左转
Make a left up here.
好
Okay.
这个该死的混♥蛋♥
This fucking douchebag...
找到了
Here we go.
18号♥ 周一 到货
看看现在的你 人♥渣♥
Got you now, you piece of shit.
我应该…
S-should I...
你觉得这个怎么样
What do you think of this?
这是空气清新剂
It's a... little air freshener.
天堂之水
Aqua Paradise.
你闻到了吗 很香吧
You smell it? It's nice, huh?
是很香
It's nice, yeah.
对 很好闻
Yeah, it's nice.
塔楼大道194号♥
194 Tower Avenue.
哥谭市驾照
第六街的廉租公♥寓♥
The old tenement on Sixth.
我也来自东区
I'm from the Eastside, too.
不是皇冠角 是离港口更远的地方
I mean, not Crown Point. Further out from the port.
你去过那个街角超♥市♥吗
You ever been to that corner mart?
自动投币机旁边那个
Next to the... Coin-O-Matic?
巴迪超♥市♥
Buddy's?
对 巴迪超♥市♥ 天哪
Yeah, Buddy's. Oh, man.
他们还卖♥♥那种狗狗冰沙吗
They still sell those Slush Puppies?
应该有吧
I th-think so.
以前的夏天 我和我的兄弟们每天都去
Me and my brothers we used to go there every day in the summer.
我们会混合各种口味做出自杀饮料
You know, we'd mix the flavors for a suicide.
你试过混合各种口味吗
You ever mix the flavors?
你错过好玩的东西了
You missed out.
但我想试试
You know, but I'd like to.
我是说以后
You know, like in the... in the future.
从这里左转
Take a left here.
爸爸 想和我们一起狂欢吗 -爸爸 你的车不错
Hi, Daddy. Wanna come party with us? -Hey handsome. Nice car.
能载我一程吗
Can I get a ride?
尸体怎么办 放在街上安全吗
Wh-wh-what about the body? Is that safe on the street?
怎么 你那些朋友想偷吗
Why? Your friends wanna steal it?
帮我个忙 孩子 闭上你的臭嘴 看起来不错
Do me a favor, kid. Shut your goddamn mouth. Lookin' good.
女士们 -你好 奥兹
Ladies. -Hey, Oz.
这是谁 -很高兴见到你
Who is this? -Good to see you.
新面孔 喜欢吗 亲爱的
Looks brand-new. Like what you see, sweetie?
你好 -奥兹
Hey. -Oz.
亲爱的 没事吧
Baby. Everything okay?
没事
Yeah...
你这个朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
就你一个人吗
You alone?
我…我不想管你的事
I... I ain't trying to get in your business, but...
但我需要一个不在场证明
I need an alibi.
最好是一整晚
Ideally, for the whole night.
看来我们玩得很开心
Sounds like we had fun.
我是认真的 伊芙 你能帮我吗
I'm serious, Eve. Yeah. Can you help me out?
十点后都行 之前不行 -好
Anytime after 10, but not before. -All right,
这就够了
that'll work.
谢谢你 亲爱的 我再打给你
Thanks, doll. I'll call ya.
你饿吗 我饿了 走吧
You hungry? I'm hungry. Let's go.
今晚真够蠢的
Stupid night.
我叫他们多放腌菜 他们就给了我两片
I asked for extra pickles, and they give me two?
难道正常份量的腌菜就一片
So what, a normal amount of pickles is one?
完全说不通
Makes no goddamn sense.
你要我的吗
You want one of mine?
你问我要不要你的腌菜
Do I want one of your pickles?
你的脏嘴碰过的腌菜 孩子 我不要 真是的
That your dirty little mouth touched? No, kid, I don't. Jesus.
该死 你看那边
Shit! Would you look at that?
想想看 要是你和你的朋友来这里 而不是偷我的东西呢
Imagine if you and your buddies came here instead of trying to steal from me.
那能帮你省下很多麻烦
Coulda saved you a lot of trouble.
你们是怎么计划的 把车卖♥♥给废料场赚外快
What was your plan anyway? Sell 'em to a scrapyard for some extra dough?
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表