剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
欧文格罗夫站
Irving Grove. Irving Grove Station.
欧文格罗夫站
Irving Grove Station.
这是你的
This is yours?
上车
Get in.
我从没带人来过这里
I ain't never taken anyone here before.
你敢对外透露一个字… -你会像杀鱼一样把我开膛破肚
You say a word to anybody... -Yeah, you'll gut me like a fish.
对 直到你失血而死
Yeah, till you bleed out and die.
还有 礼貌一点
Oh, and mind your friggin' manners, too.
来
Here.
别动 -好
Don't move.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
这话是什么意思
What do you mean what am I doing here?
我当然是来看你的 公主
I came to see you. Huh? Princess.
你看起来真帅
You look handsome.
谢谢 -我帮你拉直
Thank you. -Put it on straight.
闭上眼睛 -要摆正才行
Close your eyes.
我有东西要给你 过来 -什么 你干了什么
I got you something. Come here. -What did you do?
我叫你睁眼再睁眼
I'll tell you when.
什么 你干了什么 -你绝对想不到…
Wha... Wait. What did you do?
我去拿钩子 闭好眼睛
Okay, now look, keep 'em closed.
闭好了 -好
They're closed... -All right.
睁眼吧
Open your eyes.
奥斯瓦尔德 这太过了
Oswald, it's too much.
不 这… -不
No.
这很完美 很适合你 妈妈
It's perfect. It suits ya, Ma.
谢谢你 好儿子 -不客气
Thank you, sweetheart. -You're welcome.
太疯狂了 等等 你说过要来吗
That's crazy. Wait... Was I expecting you?
今天不是周日吧 我没… -不 是…
It's not Sunday, is it? I didn't get... -No, it's... Nah...
不 妈妈 今天是个特殊日子
No, it's a special occasion.
我们要…我们要出城一段时间
We're gonna... We're gonna leave town for a while.
去度个小假
Yeah. Take a little vacation.
度假 去哪里 你知道我讨厌坐飞机
A vacation? To where? You know I hate flying.
对 我们开车去
Yeah. We're gonna drive.
开车
We're gonna drive?
谁来开车 你吗
Who's gonna drive? You gonna drive?
妈 -干嘛
Ma? -What?
这东西怎么在浴缸里 你的药都毁了
Why is this in the tub? Your pills are ruined.
我每天早上和早餐一起吃的
No. I take 'em every morning with breakfast.
浴缸里满满的
The tub is full.
孩子们去浴缸里玩了 他们不想出来
The boys were playing in the bath. They didn't wanna get out.
怎么了
What?
没什么 你现在就来吃药吧
Oh, nothing. How about let's take your meds right now, huh?
以防万一 -好吧
Just to be sure.
我吃过了
I took 'em.
药在…
The pills are by the sink.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald!
有人来了 滚出我家
Someone's here. Get out of my house!
你好 我是… -这是谁
Hi. I'm... -Who the hell is this?
我没有… -你是谁 什么
Who the hell are you? What?
该死 妈 抱歉 这是维克 -什么 出去
Shit! Ma, sorry. This is Vic. -Get out!
他会帮忙照顾你
He's gonna help take care of you.
万一我们离开后 我有事情要处理呢 明白吗
Just in case I need to handle some things while we're gone. All right?
维克 -对
Huh. Vic? -Yeah.
他是护士吗
What is he, a nurse?
算是吧 -我不是
Kind of. -No, I'm not...
他有做护士的资质
He's got nurse-like qualities.
我们先上车再解释 好吗
I'll explain more in the car. All right?
好
All right.
妈 这是你的水
Ma, here's your water.
把这两片药吃了 我们就出发 好吗
Take these two pills, then we gotta go, okay?
好了
There you go, okay?
我想先问问你 我♥干♥了什么让你不再尊重我的事
Will you tell me first what I did to lose your respect?
你在说什么 -你来这里 想用一条项链收买♥♥我
What are you talking about? -You come in here you're trying to buy me off with a necklace?
还拿什么特殊日子来骗我
Some bullshit about an urgent special occasion...
妈 -我养儿子是为了让他们骗我吗
Ma. -Did I raise my sons to lie to me?
是吗 -不是
Did I? -No.
那告诉我 你干了什么
So, then what did you do? What did you do?
快说 你干了什么
Come on. What did you do?
我…
I...
你干了什么
What did you do?
我射死了…
I shot...
阿尔贝托法尔科内
Alberto Falcone.
他死了
He's dead.
你住在这里不安全 明白吗
It ain't safe for you here. You understand?
索菲娅法尔科内从阿卡姆出来了 而且她知道了
Sofia Falcone's out of Arkham, and she knows.
就算她暂时不知道 以后也会知道的
Or if she don't, she will.
你为什么要开枪 为什么
Why'd you shoot him? Why?
天哪 妈 我现在不能说这些
Jesus, Ma I ain't doing this with you right now, okay?
好吧
Fine.
他嘲笑我
He fuckin' laughed at me.
知道吗
All right?
我们可以走了吗 -他嘲笑你
Now, can we go please? -He laughed at you?
我是一时冲动和犯蠢 你是想听这个吗
It was impulsive. It was stupid. Is that what you wanna hear?
我在努力照顾你
Jesus, I'm trying to take care of you.
别说了 -我不能冒这个险
Stop. -I can't risk it.
我不能让你冒险 你只有我了
I can't risk you. I'm all you got.
要是我出了事… -别说了
If something happened to me... -Stop! Stop talking!
你能听到自己说的话吗
Do you hear the words coming out of your mouth?
能 -你听得到你有多没种吗
Yeah. -How weak they sound?
像个小娘炮
Like a little pussy boy?
看着我
Look at me.
你是这样的人吗 奥斯瓦尔德 没种的小娘炮
Is that what you are, Oswald? Weak little pussy boy?
不是
No.
没错
That's right.
因为你是我的儿子
'Cause you're mine.
你是我强大魁梧的好儿子 永远别忘记这一点
You're my big, strong bull of a boy. You never forget that.
过来
Come here.
亲爱的 你还不明白吗
Don't you see, dear?
你那么做不是因为冲动 而是出于本能
What you did wasn't impulsive. It was instinctual.
你开枪打死那个瘾君子 是因为你想那么做
You shot that junkie piss-ant because you wanted to.
就这么简单
Just like that.
你现在只差一步
Oh, you're so close now
就能得到你渴望的一切 和你值得拥有的一切了
to having everything you ever wanted everything you deserve.
你想逃跑 想躲起来 不
You wanna run? You wanna hide? No.
这座城市注定属于你 亲爱的
This city is meant to be yours, sweetheart.
你要怎么得到它
What are you gonna do to get it?
该死 这小妞
God damn it, this chick.
玛咪是谁
Who's Mame?
这不重要 孩子
It don't matter, kid.
问题就在这儿
That's the thing.
她只是个替罪羊
She's just a scapegoat.
这不容易 但你的角色是最重要的
Listen, it ain't easy, but your part in this... it's the most important.
所以你得想好了再答应
So don't say you're good unless you are.
奥兹 我不知道我行不行…
I don't know, Oz. I don't know if I'm...
我从没做过这种事
I've...I've n-never done anything like this.
这个嘛…
听我说 维克
Listen, Vic...
你住的廉租公♥寓♥
the tenement where you live...
已经不在了
I know it's gone.
第六街什么都没剩下
Nothing on Sixth was left standing.
我不知道那里有没有你的家人…
I don't know if you had family or people in there...
但你活下来了
but you made it.
你就站在我面前
You're standing right here.
我也经历过你的处境
I've been where you are.
你听见我妈说的话了
And you heard my ma.
这种时刻…
I mean, this...
正是你应该问自己的时候
this is one of those moments, you know where you gotta ask yourself...
我想要什么样的生活
what kind of life do I want?
你想一辈子束手束脚 偷人家轮毂 勉强度日
You wanna spend your days thinking small, stealing rims barely getting by?
还是想为自己谋求更多的东西
Or do you want more for yourself?
你看到了法尔科内家族的生活
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表