剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪 我真想离开这里
Oh, Christ. What I wouldn't do to get out of here.
住进名人买♥♥的那种顶楼公♥寓♥里
Live in one of them penthouses all the celebrities buy.
感觉一定很棒吧
That'd be nice, huh?
那是顶层
Top floor.
上面和旁边都没有邻居
No one above ya or beside ya.
妈 总有一天你会如愿的
One day, Ma.
准备好看电影了吗
You ready to watch the movie?
嗯
Yeah.
你够暖和吗
You warm enough?
-够暖了 你呢 -很舒服
Yeah. You? -Yeah. Cozy.
放我们出去
Let us out!
-你听得到吗 -拜托 放我们出去
Let me out! - Please let us out!
放我们出去
let us out!
(哥谭市溢流隧♥道♥)
-救命 -救命 求你了
Help! -Help!
放我们出去
Please let us out of here!
救命
Help!
企 鹅 人
第一季第七集
真漂亮
Beautiful.
谢谢议员
Thank you, Councilman.
妈
Ma?
妈
Ma?
维克
Vic?
糟了
Shit.
维克
Hey, Vic.
维克 维克多
Vic. Victor.
维克 醒醒 维克多
Vic, wake up.
醒醒
Victor! Hey!
维克 我妈去哪了
Vic. Where the fuck is Ma?
她在哪 快说
Where is she? Come on. I don't--
索菲娅 索菲娅把她带走了
Sofia... Sofia took her.
-带去哪里了 怎么带走的 -我不知道
Took her where? How? -I don't know. I, um...
当时我们在跳舞 然后灯亮了
We were dancing, and... and the lights came on.
别说了
Shut up.
该死的萨尔
Fuck! It's Sal.
快点 维克 你得离开这里 来吧
Come on, Vic. You gotta get outta here. Come on.
你得走了
You gotta go.
-快走 -那你呢
Get outta here. -What about you?
他们抓了我妈 我得正面迎击
They got my ma. I gotta face this head-on.
打电♥话♥给赵和唐尼小子 逐级联♥系♥人手
All right, call Zhao, Donny Boy. Go down the chain.
告诉他们发生了什么
Tell 'em what's going on.
-奥兹 对不起 -没空愧疚了
Oz, I'm sorry. - Fuck your guilt.
给我组一支军队 孩子 快走
Just get me an army, kid. Go.
你♥他♥妈♥不准动
Don't fuckin' move.
好
Yeah, yeah.
别激动 我没反抗
Take it easy! I ain't resisting.
你好 萨尔
Hey, Sal.
这是我在你家找到的
I found this at your place.
我向来对这种运动没兴趣
Never cared much for the game, myself.
总要坐在旁边等
Too much sittin' and waitin'.
这次有点不一样吧 奥兹
Feels a little different, doesn't it, Oz?
没有手铐 没有警卫 没什么能阻挡我了
No cops, no guards, nothing to hold me back.
他们是我的血亲
They were my blood. My wife!
我的妻子
Sir, you have an agreement
-先生 你和吉甘特小姐说好了 -我的儿子
with Ms. Gigante. -My son! My heart!
-我的心肝 你这个人♥渣♥ -先生
You filthy piece of shit! -Sir!
索菲娅把你管得很紧吧 萨尔
Sofia got you on a tight leash, huh, Sal?
不 她和我有着一样的目标
Nah. Nah, nah. She and I, we want the same things in the end.
这只是让你尝尝滋味 后面有你受的
Yeah. That's just a little taste of what you got comin'.
对 我们抓了你母亲
We got your mother.
现在是我们抓了你的家人
Yeah. We got your family now.
(萨尔瓦多)
早上好
Good morning.
索菲娅 我抓住他了
Sofia, I got him.
-老太太怎么样了 -索菲娅
How's the old lady? - Sofia!
老天 别伤害她
Jesus, don't-don't hurt her!
她跟这件事无关 别这样
She got nothin' to do with this. Come on!
-你要我做什么都行 -你听到了吗
I'll do whatever you want. - You hear that?
现在爽了吧
Do you feel better?
-还不够 索菲娅 -我知道
It's not enough, Sofia. - I know.
耐心点 我们很快就杀了他
Have patience. We're gonna kill him soon.
好
Okay, okay.
我们过去的时候 我会打给你的
I'll call you when we're headed your way.
带我们去你的老巢
You're taking us to see your operation.
在我确定我妈没事之前 我什么都不会干
I ain't doin' shit till I know my ma's all right.
让我跟她说句话
Just let me talk to her.
奥兹 你想谈条件 跟我吗
Are you tryin' to make a deal, Oz? With me?
不是针对你 记得吗
Nothin' personal, remember?
这只是游戏的一部分
Just part of the game.
我们各自遵守承诺
I hold up my end. You hold up yours.
记得吗 这都是你说的 对吧
You remember? You said that to me. Right?
你像个绅士一样看着我的眼睛
You looked me right in the eye, like a gentleman,
信誓旦旦地说你不会伤害我的家人
and you assured me you wouldn't hurt my family.
你猜怎么着 我也是个绅士
Guess what. I'm a gentleman too,
我给你同样的承诺 走吧
and I'm gonna give you the exact same deal. Go on.
我给你带早餐来了
I brought you breakfast.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
不
No.
弗朗西丝科波特
Francis Cobb...
你是叫这个名字吧
That's your name, right?
奥兹告诉我 你几年前去世了
You know, Oz told me you died a few years back.
还说他非常难过
He was torn up about it, too.
我还同情过他呢
I actually felt bad for him.
是啊 有些人就是好骗
Yeah, well... some people are easy marks.
你大老远带我来这里 是为了给我吃吐司
So, did you bring me all the way out here to feed me toast,
还是想杀我
or you gonna kill me?
那要看你儿子的表现了
Depends on your son.
他现在跟萨尔瓦多马洛尼在一起
He's with Salvatore Maroni right now.
如果奥兹能带我们找到他偷走的毒品
And if Oz leads us to the drugs that he stole from me,
那你还有一线生机
then there are options.
你一点都不了解我儿子 对吧
You don't know shit about my boy, do ya?
他会像杀死他老婆和那个兔崽子一样 杀死萨尔
He's gonna roast Sal like he did his wife and their bastard son,
然后来找你算账
and then he's comin' for you.
你对你儿子很有信心
You have a lot of confidence in your son.
是的
Yes, I do.
那你怎么会被抓来这里
So how'd you end up here then?
奥斯瓦尔德曾对这栋房♥子赞不绝口 夸它有多美
You know, Oswald used to rave about this house, how beautiful it was,
但我就是不以为然
but I... I just ain't so impressed.
这地方一点个性都没有
This place ain't got no goddamn personality.
你是害怕色彩吗
You afraid of color or somethin'?
这得怪我父亲
You can blame my father.
法尔科内家族有点保守
The Falcones were... a bit conservative.
对了 你现在姓什么来着 吉甘特
Oh, yeah, that's right. You're a... What? A Gigante now.
对 奥斯瓦尔德告诉我了
Yeah, yeah. Oswald told me.
你接下来要干吗
What are you gonna do next?
把头发染成粉色 在屁♥股♥上纹身
Dye your hair pink? Get an ass tattoo?
那肯定能教训一下你♥爸♥
That'll teach your daddy a lesson.
奥兹跟你说的真不少
Oz tells you a lot, huh?
没错
Yes, he does.
我就跟你直说了吧
I'll be honest with you.
奥兹为我们家效力那么多年
All those years working for my family,
我从来没想过他的童年
I never gave much thought to Oz's childhood.
我当然知道最精彩的部分
I know the, uh, highlights, of course.
他动不动就提起那段
He loves making a meal out of those.
"我出身东区 我有条腿瘸了 我没有父亲"
"I'm an Eastside kid. I got a bum leg. No father."
但这些经历 不会让人变成怪物 对吧
But those things don't make you a monster, do they?
是有人塑造了他
Someone shaped him.
你想了解我儿子奥斯瓦尔德
Okay, you wanna know about my boy, Oswald?
请说
Please.
他总是领先你两步
He's always two steps ahead.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表