剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
喂
Yeah?
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 只是工作而已
Yeah, yeah, just work.
妈
Hey, Ma.
你没事吧 -没事
You alright? - Yeah, I'm fine.
我只是出去散散步
I just went for a walk.
好 -这家伙
Okay. - This guy.
这家伙 他闲得难受 非要浪费你的时间
This guy. He's got nothin' better to do than waste your goddamn time.
过来
Come here.
喂
Hey.
你是护士 对吧
You're a nurse, right?
需要帮忙吗
Do you need anything?
为什么每个人都这么问我
Why does everybody keep asking me that?
我在街对面发现了她
她一头雾水 也没穿外套
她跟我说 快赶不上弥撒了
她不知道今天不是礼拜天
我只是个房♥东 知道吗
可是她的痴呆症…
越来越严重了
她可能需要永久看护
你现在还是医生了
Oh, so you're a doctor now, too?
我付你钱不是让你看病的 西塞
I don't pay you for your medical advice, Cesar.
真是的
Jesus.
盯紧她
好吗
Alright?
好
维克 送他出去
Vic, show him out.
愿上帝保佑你
God bless you.
多谢
Thanks a lot.
小心点
爵士经典
来吧
Come on.
你得扶我起来
You gotta help me up.
亲爱的 很好
All right.
来吧
There you go.
你答应过我 奥斯瓦尔德
You promised me, Oswald.
我配得上更好的生活
I deserve a better life.
我不想再被关在这个破房♥子里了
I don't wanna be cooped up in this shitty house no more.
我知道 妈
I know, Ma. I know.
我总有离开的那一天
I won't be here forever.
我们都有那一天
None of us will.
但我们还有时间 你得耐心点
You know, but we got time. You just gotta be patient.
跟我的墓碑说去吧
Yeah, tell it to my headstone.
老天爷 别提那破事
Jesus. Don't start with that shit.
我正在想办法
Alright. I'm workin' on it.
如果我儿子一事无成 那我算什么
If my son is a nothing, what am I?
奥兹
Oz. The...
葬礼开始了
funeral's starting.
去吧 你去吧
Go, go, go, go. You go.
你确定吗 -嗯
You sure? - Yeah.
出去
Get outta here.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald...
我知道 妈
Yeah, I know, Ma.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
快过去
Come on!
把她关回去
Send her back!
吊死刽子手 -把她关回去
Send her back! Send her back! - Hang the Hangman!
把她关回去
Send her back! Send her back!
法尔科内家族就是法♥西♥斯♥
Falcones are fascists!
卢卡 我有一样东西 你可能想…
Hey, Luca. I got something you're gonna wanna--
法尔科内先生 -谢谢
Mr. Falcone. - Thanks.
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
吊死刽子手 法尔科内家族就是法♥西♥斯♥
把她关回去
Send her back!
把她关回去
Send her back!
你不喜欢人多的场合
Not a fan of crowds?
我只是想暂时远离嘈杂的场面
Just needed a minute away from the spectacle.
大家都在拍马屁 不过葬礼办得很感人
Lotta ass-kissin' going on. Real nice service though.
我没看到你在场
Didn't see you in there.
原来你在找我啊
I didn't know you were lookin'.
我在后面
I was in the back.
思考着阿尔会多讨厌这种场合
Thinkin' about how much Al woulda hated it.
对 他会提前离场
Yeah, he would've left early.
找一个更好的派对
Found a better party.
是啊
Yeah.
我们没有为我的哥哥们举办追悼会
We didn't have a service for my brothers.
我妈说她不想面对别人的同情
My ma said she didn't wanna deal with the pity.
我妈她…
Well, my ma, she...
连续几周
she wouldn't get outta bed.
都不肯下床
For weeks.
可能得有一个月
Maybe a month.
我想尽各种办法让她起来 但是…
I tried all kindsa shit to get her up and goin' but...
都不管用
you know, nothin' took.
有一天晚上 她突然来找我
Then one night, outta the blue, she came to me.
打扮得花枝招展
She was all dolled up.
她说:奥斯瓦尔德 我们出去
"Oswald, we're going out," she says.
我激动坏了
I was fuckin' thrilled.
她带我去了东区的一家爵士会所
She took me to a jazz club on the Eastside.
梦露会所
Monroe's.
那是我第一次听现场音乐
Yeah, it's the first time I ever heard live music.
我们跳了一整晚的舞
We danced all night.
你和你妈妈
You and your mom?
我们就是那么做的
That's what we did.
用那种方式纪念杰克和本尼
How we celebrated 'em, you know. Jack and Benny.
如果他们还活着 也会喜欢的
They woulda fuckin' loved it, too.
总之 从那以后 她开始下床活动
Anyway, after that, she started gettin' outta bed.
回去工作 照顾我的生活
She went back to work. She took care of me.
你觉得是什么改变了她
What do you think it was that changed for her?
我希望是我 但我说不准
I'd like to think it was me, but I dunno.
她几年前去世了 我从没问过她
She died a few years back. I never asked.
这样的痛苦必须小心应对
Shit like this, the pain of it, you gotta be careful,
因为稍不注意 它就会活活吞噬你
'cause it'll eat you alive if you let it.
跳舞就有趣多了
It's helluva lot more fun to dance.
法尔科内女士
Ms. Falcone.
有电♥话♥找你
There's a call for you.
我们该回宅子了
We should get to the house.
听着 我之前说的都是认真的
Listen, what I said before, I meant.
失陪了
Excuse me.
警探说他查到线索了
The detective says he's got something.
我们必须见一面
别过来 等等 就站在这里
No, no. Wait, wait. Right there.
看
Ta-da.
好的 这是埃尔瓦德
Alright. This is Ervad.
他是马洛尼家族抢走嗨滴的人之一
He's one of the Maronis who lifted your Drops.
吗♥啡♥药效过去后 他会振奋起来的
He will perk up once the morphine wears off.
我们该拿他怎么办
What are we supposed to do with him?
这是我弟弟的追悼会
It's my brother's memorial.
你不是想要答案吗 我给你送来了答案
You said you wanted answers, I brought you answers.
活生生的答案
In the flesh.
你最好快点 他可撑不了多久
You better hurry up, 'cause he ain't gonna last long.
把他带去地下室 别让人知道
Take him to the basement. Quietly.
他醒来后通知我
When he wakes up, find me.
你夸大了自己的地位
You inflated your position.
自称在卢卡那里有内部关系
Said you had the inside track with Luca.
可是法尔科内家族 从医院抓走了我们一个兄弟
But now, the Falcones snatched one of our men out of the hospital.
而你一个字都没说
And you didn't say a motherfuckin' word.
你该提醒我们的 -泰吉
We shoulda been warned. - Taj.
权力在我们手里
不要拱手让人
这不是卢卡干的
This ain't Luca.
相信我 他连系个鞋带都会左右观察
Trust me. He don't tie his shoes without lookin' both ways.
一定是索菲娅法尔科内擅自行动
It's gotta be Sofia Falcone, acting on her own.
她刚从阿卡姆出来 所以有点…
Chick just got outta Arkham, so she's a little...
法尔科内就是法尔科内
A Falcone is a Falcone.
你应该清楚他们的一举一动
You should know all their movements.
否则 你对我们来说就没有价值
Otherwise you have no value to us.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表