剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
You saw how the Falcones live.
你能想象那种生活吗 住在豪♥宅♥里
Can you imagine living like that? In a mansion,
有女佣和管家围着你
maids and butlers and shit?
他们甚至不知道自己有什么 因为他们一直都有
They don't even know what they got, 'cause they always had it.
从来不饿 生来就饱
Never hungry. Born full.
但我们不是
Not us.
这个世界不是为我们这样的人建造的
The world wasn't built for guys like us.
所以我们得拿走 我们认为属于自己的东西
That's why we gotta take whatever we decide is ours.
因为没人会好心地送给我们
'Cause no one's gonna give it to us, not without a fight.
我本可以杀了你
Now, I coulda killed you.
我本可以给你个痛快 但我没有
I coulda put you out of your misery, but I didn't
因为你需要我这样的人 维克
'cause you need a guy like me, Vic.
但我必须确认一下
But I gotta know.
不准骗我
No bullshit.
你能做到吗
Can I count on you to pull through?
能 我能做到
Yeah, I... I can do it.
我能做到
I can do it.
我知道你做得到
I know you can.
不然呢 我会在街上随便雇个笨蛋吗 不会
What do you think? I hire any schmuck off the street? No.
好了 去吧
All right, go ahead.
离开这里 手♥机♥别关机
Get outta here. Keep your phone on.
访客
萨尔
Sal.
那不是我的桌子
That's not my table.
萨尔 我是来弥补你的
Listen, Sal, I'm here to make things right.
我受够法尔科内家族了
I'm done with the Falcones.
我想为你和你的家族提供服务
I wanna offer my services to you and your family.
真没想到啊 奥兹 真的
Well, that surprises me, Oz. Really does.
我以为你喜欢舔法尔科内的屁♥股♥
'Cause I thought you liked eating outta Falcone's ass.
你想指责我
Oh, you wanna throw stones?
好吧
Fine.
但从我和你的立场来看
But from where I sit and where you sit
我觉得你应该听我把话说完
I don't think you're in a position not to hear me out.
在我看来 法尔科内的高层
Way I see it, the Falcone higher-
就是一群老家伙… 没有冒犯你的意思
ups are a bunch of old men who don't... No disrespect.
他们已经不记得 亲力亲为是什么感觉了
who don't remember what it's like to get their hands dirty.
所以他们才雇佣我这样的人
That's what they hire guys like me for
也就是说我可以直接接触街头的运作
which means I got direct access to the ground game.
我指的是嗨滴 毒贩 制毒师等全部环节
I'm talking the Drops, the dealers, the chemists the whole thing.
接下来几天 法尔科内家族要做一些愚不可及的事
Next couple of days, the Falcones are gonna do something real stupid.
关停他们最大的嗨滴工厂…
They're gonna shut down the biggest Drops operation they got...
那可是价值数百万美元的生意
I'm talking millions of dollars' worth.
然后搬到哥谭市某个鸟不拉屎的地方
and move to some bumfuck part of Gotham
也就是说 他们的一大部分生意都会转手他人
which means a huge chunk of their business will be ripe for the taking.
猜猜谁负责转移生意
And guess who's in charge of the move.
我可以提供你需要的一切
I could give you everything you need.
方便你的手下趁虚而入 把所有生意抢到手
So your crew could just swoop in and steal the whole fucking kit.
我扮演受害者
I play victim.
我们平分利润
We split the payday.
你说得倒简单
You make it sound so simple.
但重活都需要我的人去干
But it's my guys doing all the heavy lifting.
是啊 复仇本就不容易
Yeah, revenge don't come easy.
想想看 萨尔
Come on, Sal.
你不怀念那东西吗
Don't you fucking miss it?
尊重
Respect?
这才是卡迈恩 从你这里偷走的东西吧
I mean, that's really what Carmine stole from you, ain't it?
他是个卑鄙的叛徒
He was a dirty rat.
他把我们俩当傻瓜耍
He played us both for fools.
这一点无法改变
Ain't no changing that.
但他死了
But he's dead
而我还在 我现在给你一个千载难逢的机会
and I'm here now and I'm offering you the opportunity of a lifetime.
这次袭击只是个开始
And this first hit, it's just the beginning.
我知道的比人们想象的要多得多
I know a lot more than people think.
我会继续扮演双面间谍
I'll keep playing double agent.
你和我可以从内部瓦解他们的帝国
You and me we can tear down their fucking empire from the inside out.
你真正的目的是什么 奥兹
What is it you're really after, Oz?
我已经告诉你了 你这话是什么意思
I just told you what I'm after. What do you mean?
我知道你是个什么东西
I know who you are. I know what you are.
我不跟出♥卖♥♥♥忠诚的人合作
I don't work with people whose loyalty is for sale.
你以为我忘了 你一直跟我和我的手下套近乎
You think I forgot all the times you schmoozed me and my boys just to turn around and fuck us?
找机会背叛我们的事了
Thought I forgot that?
大规模的缉毒行动 就发生在你眼皮底下
Huge drug bust goes down right under your nose
你真的毫不知情吗
and you got nothing to do with it?
给我滚出去
The fuck outta here.
看得出你很生气
Look, I can see you're upset.
信任是需要时间的
Trust takes time.
但我没骗你
But this ain't bullshit.
控制嗨滴 就能控制街头 你知道我说得对
Whoever controls Drops controls the streets. You know that's right.
这样吧 我几天后再来…
So how about this? I'll come back in a couple of days...
我再也不想看到 你这张沾沾自喜的脸了
I never wanna see your smug face again.
到时候再看我们能不能达成协议
we'll see if we can't work something out.
很高兴见到你 你的气色不错
It's good seeing you. You look good.
滚 -想想吧 萨尔
Fuck off. -Think on it, Sal.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
这是你的吧
Ain't this yours?
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get this?
卡迈恩 他把它当成自己的了
Carmine. Wore it as his own.
法尔科内家族
The Falcones...
多年来 他们一直在炫耀打败你的事
they been flaunting what they done to you for years.
但它怎么会在你手上
But how is it that you have it?
或许我比你想象中更厉害
Maybe I'm more than what you think.
你好吗 我是维克多
What up? It's Victor.
请留言 -妈的
Leave a message. -Fuck!
伙计 怎么回事 -没人在家
Nobody's home.
该死
Shit!
走
Go.
快 我们走
Let's go...
快走
接电♥话♥啊 维克
Come on, Vic. Shit...
该死 -你好吗 我是维克多
What up? It's Victor.
该死 -请留言
Shit! -Leave a message.
该死的 维克
Damn it, Vic!
妈的
Fuck!
联邦紧急措施署 州灾难恢复中心
我们走
Let's go.
快 快点
Go. Go... Let's go.
从车上滚下来
Get the fuck out!
过来
Come here!
该死…
I'll fucking...
哥谭市公立学校
妈的
Fuck.
这感觉糟透了 对不对
It's a terrible feeling. Isn't it?
全身上下 一览无余
Nothing left to hide behind.
阿卡姆的警卫每天早上都把我们扒光
The guards at Arkham stripped us bare every morning.
羞耻至极
It was humiliating...
这就是被变成一件物品的感觉
being turned into a thing.
但过了一段时间后 我开始想这有什么关系呢
But after a while, I just started to think, Well... what's it matter?
反正我什么都不剩了
There's nothing left anyway.
但我弟弟呢
But my brother?
他每周都来看我
My brother visited me every week.
每周都说他会帮我
And every week, he said that there was something left
争取留住一些东西
and that he was gonna help me fight to keep it.
我想知道你是怎么看我的 奥兹
I just wonder how you see me, Oz.
我是不是只是个玩物
If I am more than a thing to play with.
不过你对会所和阁楼的说法是对的
You were right, though, about the club and the loft.
什么都没搜出来
That was all clean.
但是外面呢
But outside...
这个嘛…
Well...
开李子色的车有个缺点 那就是让人过目难忘
The downside of driving a plum car is that it's very hard to forget.
你在街上朝一群孩子开枪时 也让人印象深刻
And so are you when you shoot at a bunch of kids in the street.
而这小子说…
And this one...
那一切都发生在…
says it all happened...
阿尔贝托失踪的那个晚上
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表