剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
打电♥话♥吧
Make the fucking call.
好了 大家听着
All right, listen up.
今晚 我们要给哥谭市的好人们 带去一些新东西
Tonight, we're bringing something new to the good people of Gotham.
这是一种名叫极乐粉的派对毒品
It's a party drug called Bliss.
这也是我叫你们过来的原因
That's why I asked you ladies here.
你们是我认识的最好的销♥售♥员
You're the best fucking salespeople I know.
每瓶的价格暂定在20美金 -没问题
We're gonna start at 20 a hit.
维克是我们今晚的经手人
Vic, here is gonna be our bagman for the night.
哪位女士需要补货 就去找他
So if any of you ladies need to re-up, you go to him.
他会把你们的现金收上来 我会在最后一轮售酒前送你们回去
He'll take your cash and I'll get you back before last call. All right?
没问题 -安保人员认识你们
All right, cool. -Security knows who you are.
遇到麻烦就去找他们 明白吗
Any trouble, you go straight to them. Understood?
好了 去给我们赚大钱吧 去吧 做你们该做的
All right, get out there and make us a fuck ton of money. Go on, do your thing!
走吧 姑娘们 -没问题 宝贝
Let's go, girls! -Oh, we on it, baby!
格蕾西拉 几小时之后见
孩子
Hey, kid.
记住 是她们找你要货 你不用求她们
Remember, all right? They want what you got. Not the other way around.
挺胸抬头 学会摆架子 知道吗
Shoulders back. Take up space, okay?
听着
Hey...
孩子 我知道你能行 才叫你来当经手人的
Kid, I wouldn't ask you to do this if I didn't know you could handle it.
我相信你的能力 孩子
I believe in you, kid.
明白吗
Got it?
去吧
Get outta here.
你要去哪
Where you going?
去补妆 -是吗
Yeah? -Powder my nose.
真是一段鼓舞人心的讲话 -谢谢
Inspiring speech. -Thank you.
你觉得有用吗 -但愿吧
You think it will do the trick? -Fucking hope so.
赵峰很快就到了 希望他喜欢眼前的景象
Feng Zhao will be here soon. Hope he likes what he sees.
我们会成为人上人的
We're gonna be untouchable.
我都分不清谁更渴求成功了 是我还是你
I can't tell who wants this more. Me or you.
我是希望你成功
I want this for you.
你专捡好听的说 对吧 奥兹
You say all the right things, don't you, Oz?
赵肯定想看到我们的诚意
So, listen, Zhao's gonna wanna see that we're serious
看到我们的协作… -值得吗
you know, that we're a team. -Was it worth it?
什么
What's that?
你那么对我
What you did to me.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
有没有换来你想要的一切
Did you get everything that you wanted?
因为你好像…还不满足
Because it seems like you just, you want more.
你在替谁说话 你还是强尼维蒂 你被他洗♥脑♥了
Who's talking here? You or Johnny Viti? Because he's got you eating out of his hand, doll.
他说的那些我早就知道了
You know that, right? He didn't say anything that I don't already know. -
拜托 我们离你想要的东西只有一步之遥了
Come on. We're so close to getting what you want.
回答我的问题
I asked you a question.
天哪 都过去十年了 -我知道过去了多久
Jesus. It's been ten fucking years! -I know how long it's been
而且我不再是任你哄骗的无知小孩了
and I am not some ignorant kid that you can play with anymore.
我不是这个意思… -赵是来见我的
That ain't what I'm... -Zhao is here to see me.
而不是我以前的司机
Not my former driver.
记住这一点
Remember that.
维克 我要补货
Hey, Vicky! I need more.
补多少 -就是补货
How much? -More!
给你
Here you go.
我有东西给你 是那桌男孩给的
Got something for you. For the boys at the table.
你就是货源 -对 是我
Yo, you the man with the shit? -Yup, that's me.
这真是好货 我们付了她两百块
It's good shit, man. We gave your girl 200.
给你
Here you go.
没有比这更爽的快♥感♥了 而且它独一无二
There is no better feeling and there's nothing else like it.
顾客看得出来 也感觉得到
People can see that. They can feel it.
这可是摇钱树啊 赵先生
And that translates into dollars, Mr. Zhao.
我们已经涨价两次了 销量只增不减
We've raised the price twice already, right? It hasn't affected sales.
我们计划每瓶卖♥♥到60美元 第一晚就卖♥♥到这个价
We're projecting 60 a hit. 60 a fucking hit, on the first night?
闻所未闻 想想未来有多爽
It's unheard of. Imagine the future.
我们的毒品 你的会所和赌场 看到了吧
Our drug, your clubs, your casinos, you see it?
你的计划颇有潜力 法尔科内女士
There's certainly a lot of potential to your plan, Ms. Falcone.
我不否认这一点
I won't deny that.
但是 即使你有二把手的支持
But even if you have the support of the underboss
风险还是太大了
the risk here is too great.
为什么
Why is that?
法尔科内家族和三合会有过节 你肯定知道吧
The Falcones have a history with the Triads. I'm sure you're aware.
我父亲把你们贬去了唐人街 我知道
My father pushed you out. He relegated you to Chinatown. I know.
听闻他的死讯 我开了一瓶香槟
When he died I opened a bottle of champagne.
我第一时间跑到他坟前跳了舞
And as soon as I had the chance, I danced on his grave.
我们的共同点比你想的还要多
We have more in common than you might think.
但是话说回来 我了解他 可你呢
Still, him I knew. But, you...
我明知你的经历 还要怎么相信你
How can I trust you when I know where you've been?
我在阿卡姆的经历让你犹豫了
My time in Arkham gives you pause.
谢谢你直言不讳
I appreciate that.
但是有黑料的人并非我一个
But I'm not the only one with a past.
我调查过你 赵先生
I've done some digging on you, Mr. Zhao.
在你父亲被中♥共♥赶出♥台♥♥湾♥前
Before your father was driven out of Taiwan by the CCP
他是一名心理学家 对吗
he was a psychologist, isn't that right?
对 -那你一定相信
It is. -Well then, you would agree
大多数人吸毒是在满足心理需求吧
that most drug use is rooted in psychological need?
我认为人类所做的一切 都源于心理需求
I would agree that everything humans do is rooted in psychological need.
那我请你更仔细地审视这次机会
Then I would ask you to examine this opportunity more closely.
你看他们
Look at them.
他们的城市被摧毁了
Their city has been decimated.
我们的前市长被刺杀了
Our former mayor was assassinated.
一个疯子冲毁了我们的街道
A madman flooded our streets.
人们失去了家园和家人
People lost their homes their families.
格蕾西拉 我在去车站的路上 你和你老板说了吗
他们熟悉的世界不在了
The world as they knew it is gone.
经手人
Hey, bagman!
来 我们跳舞吧
Come on, let's dance!
我得回去工作了
I have to get back to work.
休息一下
Take a break!
洛克丝 我真的得工作了
Roxy, really.
表演要开始了
The show's starting!
维克多
Victor.
维克多
Victor.
亲爱的 你怎么了 东西撒了一地
Honey, what is wrong with you? Shit's everywhere.
振作点 知道吗 -知道了
Keep it together. All right? -Yeah, yeah.
这些人想要逃避现实
These people need to escape.
没有比极乐粉更好的逃避手段了
And nothing delivers a better escape than Bliss.
所以阿卡姆才给我们吃这个
That's why they gave it to us in Arkham.
它给了我们满足感
It made us content,
顺从感
submissive.
我们的痛苦都飘走了 能暂时忘记自己身在何处
Any pain that we had just floated away allowing us to forget where we were.
这是一种强效毒品
It's a very powerful drug
掌控它的人
and whoever controls it
必将掌控哥谭毒品交易的未来
will control the future of the drug trade in Gotham.
但如果你不感兴趣…
But if you are not interested
没关系
it's fine.
我可以去找霓虹龙帮 或者敖德萨帮 我…
I can go to the Neon Dragons or the Odessa Mob. I...
销♥售♥代表是什么人对我来说并不重要
I don't care much who our sales reps are.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
他已经看到了我们的实力
He's seen what we have.
合不合作随便你 我先下楼了
Make the deal or don't. I'll be downstairs.
加油
Come on, come on.
冷静点
Calm down. Calm down, calm down.
好了
Okay.
巴士要出发了 你来吗
他在这里啊 我一直在找你 孩子
There he is. Been looking for you, kid.
交易谈拢了 三合会入伙了 该死 太爽了
The deal's done. The Triads are in. Goddamn, it was sweet!
我们离终点线很近了 维克 但我们得走安全路线
We're so close to the finish line, Vic but we gotta play it safe.
马洛尼家族还在盯着我呢 但你是了不起的经手人
I still got the Maronis on my ass. But, you. You're the bagman.
你今晚表现出色 我以你为荣 维克
You held your own tonight. I'm proud of you, Vic.
真的 来吧 我叫洛克丝订了几瓶好酒
Proud of you. Come on, I told Roxy to order some bottles. The good stuff.
给我 -奥兹…
Give it to me. -Oz...
快给我 该死
Now, goddamn it!
你要去哪里
You going somewhere?
带着我的钱 -钱 不 我不会…
With my fucking money? -With the money? Whoa, no, I wouldn't...
我们只差一步就成功了 你为什么要走 就为了个女人
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表