剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
你要干什么
What are you doin'?
离她远点
Stay away from her!
妈 别碰她
Ma! Don't fuckin' touch her!
不准你碰她 别他妈碰她
Don't you fuckin' touch her! Don't fuckin' touch her!
奥兹 你切掉的 是我弟弟的右小指还是左小指
No! No! - Oz, was it my brother's right or left pinky that you chopped off?
天啊 别这样 索菲娅
Jesus, no, Sofia!
-是右小指 -嘿
It was the right. - Hey!
-不准碰她 该死 -奥斯瓦尔德
Don't fuckin' touch her! - Oswald!
别他妈这么做
Don't fuckin' do it!
住手
奥兹
Oz!
-不要 天啊 -奥斯瓦尔德
No! Jesus!
听好了
Here's the thing.
某人知道一些事
Just because somebody knows something,
不代表他们不需要 听伤害他们的人亲口承认
doesn't mean that they don't need to hear it from the person who hurt them.
不要 索菲娅 别这样
Don't. Sofia, don't.
-我永远不会从我父亲口中听到了 -离我远点 住手
I will never get that from my father.
但我给你机会 讲给你母亲听
But I'm offering you the opportunity to give it to your mother.
-不 -她值得最好的
No! - She deserves the best.
-住手 -不是吗
Doesn't she?
-住手 不 住手 -奥兹 对不对
No! No! - Oz, doesn't she?
-那就全部说出来 -索菲娅 别这样
So give her your best. - Sofia, don't fuckin' do it!
她没有错
Just don't do it! She did nothin'.
很简单的 你只需要说出真♥相♥
It's very simple. All you have to do is tell the truth.
告诉她 你对你兄弟们做了什么 告诉她为什么
Tell her what you did to your brothers, and tell her why,
我们就都可以松口气了
and then we can all take a breath.
这他妈的太疯狂了
This is fuckin' insane!
不 住手
我已经告诉过你了 我他妈什么都没做
I already told ya, I didn't do fuckin' shit.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're fuckin' talkin' about.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oz!
不 该死 不要 我什么都没做 我根本不在场
Don't! God damn it, don't! I did nothin'! I wasn't even there!
-她知道的 住手 -承认吧
She knows that. Stop! - Admit it.
-我没跟他们在一起 我什么也没做 -你有什么毛病
I wasn't even with 'em. I didn't do shit. - What is wrong with you?
-她知道的 妈 -为了她 你就承认吧
She knows. Ma! - Just tell her for her sake.
-告诉她我跟你在一起 -他们要切掉我的手指
Tell her I was with you. - It's my fuckin' finger,
-你这个软蛋 -我当时跟你在一起
you spineless prick! - I was with you.
天啊 说吧 告诉她
Jesus, just say it. Tell her.
我已经知道了
I already fuckin' know.
我知道你对杰克和本尼做了什么 我一直都知道
I know what you did to Jack and Benny. I always known.
你撒谎
Lies.
你把事情搞混了
You're gettin' things confused.
你犯病了 妈
It's just your disease talkin', Ma.
去你的
Fuck you!
我恨你 我恨你的所作所为 我每一天都在恨你
I hate you. I hate you for what you did. I never stopped hating you.
够了
That's enough.
你宁愿让我切掉她的手指都不说
You woulda let me cut it off, huh?
你居然愿意让我那么做
You woulda let me do it.
-因为你不在乎她 -去你♥妈♥的♥
Because you don't care about her. - Fuck you.
你不在乎
You don't.
你在乎得不够多
Not enough.
没你说的那么多
Not like you say.
你是个没感觉的木头人
You don't feel a fuckin' thing.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald.
我的爱很多 奥斯瓦尔德
I had enough to give, Oswald.
我有足够的爱分给你们三个人
I had enough to give all three of you.
你没必要把他们留在下面 没必要把他们从我身边带走
You didn't have to leave 'em down there. You didn't have to take 'em from me.
他们是我的孩子
They were my babies.
我的世界
My world.
你的兄弟们
Your brothers.
你真让人失望
You're a disappointment.
你就是个废物
You're a waste of space.
我每天醒来 都因为我是你的母亲而恶心
I wake up every goddamn day sick that I'm your mother.
她说得对
She's right.
她说得太他妈对了
She's fuckin' right.
我就该抓住机会 让雷克斯杀了你
I shoulda let Rex kill ya when I had the chance.
你是魔鬼
You're the devil.
你是该死的魔鬼
You're the goddamn devil.
妈
Ma.
杰克
Jack?
本尼
Benny.
我的宝贝们
My babies.
对不起
I'm sorry.
妈
Ma.
对不…
I'm sor--
我…
I'm...
妈
Ma!
拦住他
Stop him!
快撤
妈
Ma!
妈 醒醒 有我在
Come on. I got you. I got you.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be all right.
她跌倒了 撞到了头 然后开始语无伦次
She just fell. She just hit her head. She's not making sense.
她有路易体病 痴呆症什么的
She's got this condition, Lewy body, dementia-type thing.
妈 你不会有事的
Ma, you're gonna be all right.
-听到了吗 -待在候诊室
You hear me? - Stay in the waiting room.
-我们会来找你的 -你们会治好她吧
We'll find you. - Gonna be able to fix her, right?
我们会尽力的 先生
We'll do everything we can, sir.
别走远
Just stay nearby.
"救援队从废墟中拖出了尸体"
Rescue workers pull bodies from the rubble
"而当局继续调查"
as authorities continue to search for the cause
"皇冠角发生致命爆♥炸♥的原因"
of a deadly explosion in Crown Point.
奥兹 还是我
Oz, it's me again. I'm worried, all right?
我很担心 给我回电♥话♥ 求你了
Just call me back. Please call me back.
孩子 你在哪里
Kid, where the hell are ya?
奥兹
Oz!
该死
Fuck.
-奥兹 -进来 把门关上 孩子
Oz? - In here. Shut the door, kid.
我的天
Holy shit!
怎么了 你没事吧
What happened? Are you okay?
是索菲娅捅了我
Yeah. Sofia, you know, she stabbed me.
她也弄伤了我妈
She fucked with my ma too.
什么 她对她做什么了
Wh-wh-what did she do to her?
给我一条绷带什么的
Just, uh, pass me one of those, um... yeah, patch, bandage thing.
妈的
Fuck.
你妈还好吗
Your mom, is she all right?
她会好起来的
Yeah, she will be.
对不起 奥兹
I'm sorry, Oz.
我去得太晚了
I-I-I got there too late.
我联络了那些帮派
I tried the gangs.
我努力地劝他们 但他们都走了
I tried to... m-m-make 'em see, but they... they just left.
不是你的错 维克
It ain't you, Vic.
不是你的错
It ain't you.
世态炎凉 我已经没什么能给他们了
Just the way it is. I got nothin' left to offer 'em, so...
才不是这样
That's not true.
你错了
No. You're wrong.
奥兹 这不只是毒品或钱的问题
Oz, it's not just about the... th-the drugs or-or the money.
那当然也是部分原因 但是…
I mean, that's... that's part of it, sure, but...
像林克这样的人…
I mean, guys like Link,
他相信你
h-he believes in you.
-林克 -对
Link? - Yes.
林克只是二把手 孩子
Link's a fuckin' deputy, kid.
-没有大佬 他什么都做不了 -该死 奥兹
Can't do shit without the Dai Lo. - God damn it, Oz,
听我说
listen to me!
你给皇冠角的人提供了工作
You gave people jobs in Crown Point.
你恢复了电力
You got the power back on.
对
Yeah.
没人那么做过
Nobody did that.
好吗 没人那么做过 甚至没人尝试过
All right? Nobody else did that. Nobody even tried.
你给了大家尊严
You gave people dignity.
这比极乐粉更重要 所以…
Bliss? That's bigger than Bliss. All right? So...
站起来 我们走
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表