剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
弗朗西丝
Francis.
这很痛苦 我知道 但是试着回忆一下
It's painful, I know, but try to remember.
回到那个时候
Go back to that time.
回去
Go back.
弗朗 是我
Fran, it's me.
弗朗
Fran?
是我
It's me.
来吧 宝贝 开门
Come on, doll. Open up.
你有睡觉吗
You getting any sleep?
他们是好孩子
They were good boys.
也许出门走走对你有好处
It might do you some good to get out of the house.
我很担心你 弗朗
I'm worried about you, Fran.
希望你能让我支付葬礼的费用
And I wish you'd let me pay for their funeral.
好好送杰克和本尼最后一程
Give Jack and Benny a nice send-off.
我可以和文森特神父谈谈
I could talk to Father Vincent.
为什么
I'm sure-- - Why?
好让大家把纸巾塞到我脸前 说这是上帝的旨意
So people can shove tissues in my face and tell me it was God's will?
我不需要在公共场合悼念我的儿子们
I don't need a public display to mourn my boys.
奥兹最近经常来店里
Oz has been coming around the store a lot lately.
他说你不跟他说话 甚至不正眼看他
Says you won't speak to him and barely look him in the eye.
奥斯瓦尔德一直都很黏人
Oswald has always been so goddamn needy.
我已经释怀了 真的
I'd made peace with it. I did.
我接受了他与众不同的事实
That he was different.
可是现在 他做出这种事 我不能…
But now, what he's done, I can't.
"他做出这种事 "
What's he done?
弗朗
Fran?
我在他的外套里发现了这个
I found this in his coat.
-我不… -他明明跟他们在一起 雷克斯
I don't... - He was with 'em, Rex.
他骗了我
He lied to me.
他回家时一脸悲伤 好像自己才是受害者
He came home, actin' all sad, like he was the victim,
其实他知道我的孩子会溺死在隧♥道♥里
but he knew. My babies were drowning in those tunnels,
却什么都没说
and he didn't say a goddamn word.
他有很多机会
He had every chance, every goddamn chance,
说些什么 做些什么
to say somethin', to do somethin',
-来阻止这一切 -他是个孩子…
anything, to stop it. - He's a kid.
他把他们锁在里面了
He locked them inside.
警♥察♥跟我说了他们发现尸体的地方
The room where they found them, the cops told me,
他们撬开那该死的门才找到他们的
they had to pry the fuckin' door open to reach 'em.
要是我早知道就好了 要是他…
If I had known, if he had just...
我本可以救他们 那他们现在就能和我在一起了
I coulda saved 'em. They'd be here with me right now.
但奥斯瓦尔德不想那样
But Oswald didn't want that. No. This is what he wanted.
他的目的就是独占我
Me. All to himself.
我家里有恶魔 雷克斯
I got the devil in my house, Rex.
我到底该怎么办
What the hell am I supposed to do?
有几种不同的方式来应对这种情况
There are a couple different ways to handle this type of situation.
如果奥兹真是你说的那样
If Oz is what you say,
他这样的人
well, guys like him,
自有用处
they can serve a purpose,
让他去做大事吧 尤其是我这一行
go on to do big fuckin' things, especially in my line of work.
但你必须学会控制他们
But you gotta know how to control them.
大多数情况下 来找我的人都说他们想赚钱
Mostly, guys that come to me say they're lookin' to make money.
这没问题 但贪婪买♥♥不来忠诚
Now, that's fine. But greed don't buy loyalty.
如果我想要忠诚…
I want loyalty,
我会收留那些需要父亲的人
I bring in guys who are lookin' for a father.
那些需要填补空虚的人 他们会为我两肋插刀
Guys like that got a void to fill. They'll do anything for me.
奥斯瓦尔德不需要父亲
Now, Oswald... he don't need a father.
他有你了
He's got you.
他对你忠心耿耿
He's devoted to you.
你可以利用这一点
You can use that.
培养他的天赋 接受它 滋养它
Foster what he's got, embrace it, raise it.
也许他会飞黄腾达
Maybe he'd be great.
也许不会 我不知道
Or maybe not. I don't know.
你得在他身上下注才能看到
You have to bet on him to see.
你要我睁一只眼闭一只眼 无视他干的好事
You want me to look the other way? Ignore what he's done?
要是那样 我算什么母亲…
What kind of mother would I be... if I...
我做不到
I can't.
那你可以放手
Well then, maybe let him go.
"放手"的意思是…
By "let him go," you mean...
你愿意帮我做这种事吗
You'd be willin' to help me with somethin' like that?
妈
Ma?
我给你准备了晚餐
I got dinner for ya.
你起来了
You're up.
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
我们要出去了
We're goin' out.
穿上你的西装
Go on. Your suit.
(梦露会所)
妈 你看谁来了
Ma, look who's here.
是啊 亲爱的
Yeah, sweetheart.
雷克斯晚点会开车送你回家
Rex is gonna drive you home later.
-真的吗 -真的
Really? - Really.
我知道我最近都没陪你 所以我想让今晚特别一点
I know I been absent lately, so I wanted to make tonight extra special.
我知道你想他们 妈
I know you miss 'em, Ma.
我也想
I do too.
不 等等
No, wait.
一切都很好
Everything's all right.
-弗朗西丝 -等等 你们…
Francis. - Wait. What are you...
我们还是专注于当下吧
Let's just try and stay in the moment, okay?
你和你儿子奥斯瓦尔德在一起
You're with Oswald, your son.
你带他去了爵士俱乐部 梦露会所
You took him to the jazz club, Monroe's.
继续回忆吧
Go with it.
对 我们…是的
I did...
没错
That's right.
妈
Ma?
妈
Ma?
我会照顾你的 妈
I'm gonna take care of you, Ma.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
你一直为我们三个辛苦地工作
You've been workin' so hard for the three of us.
以后不会那么累了
It's gonna be easier now.
我会找份工作的
I'll get a job.
而且我有很多赚外快的点子
And I got all kinds of ideas on how to make cash on the side, too.
-是啊 你的语气很像你父亲 -不是的
Yeah, you sound like your father. - That ain't true.
我说话算话
I mean what I say.
你想要什么
What do you want?
告诉我 我就去弄到手
Tell me, and I'll get it.
我想要什么
What do I want?
你把一切都想得透透的了
You got it all figured out, don't you?
看看你
Look at you.
乳臭未干的小子就想照顾我
Your balls have barely dropped, and you're gonna take care of me?
我当然会照顾你
Of course I'm gonna take care of you.
为了你 我什么都肯做
I'd do anything for you.
别人看不懂你 但我看得懂 妈
I see you, Ma. In ways that other people don't.
我看得懂
I see the way you smile
你假装享受时露出的微笑
when you want people to think you're enjoying somethin' you ain't.
我看得懂你思考时抽烟的样子
I see how you smoke more when you're thinkin',
悲伤时酗酒的样子
and you drink more when you're sad.
我看得懂你的努力和聪慧
I see how hard you work, how smart you are...
还有你渴望 重要的人注意到这一切的心情
and how you wish the people who matter would notice...
或者说 那样的人根本不重要
or the people like that wouldn't matter at all.
没有人像我这样相信你
No one else believes in you like me.
别人都给不了你应得的东西
No one else is gonna give you what you deserve.
我要带你离开东区 妈
I'm gonna get you out of the Eastside, Ma.
让你住豪华的房♥子
Put you up somewhere real nice.
超过我们现在的房♥子
Better than what we got now.
那还不简单 我们的房♥子太破了
Yeah, better's easy than where we are.
那我就给你最好的 你想住的那种顶层公♥寓♥
The best then. On the top floor, in a penthouse, like you want,
可以俯瞰整个城市
with a view of the whole friggin' city.
我会给你买♥♥昂贵的衣服和首饰
I'll get you expensive clothes and-and jewelry.
还有好东西
Nice shit, too.
那种路人一看到你
The kind where people see you on the street
就觉得"她不是普通人"的东西
and think, "She's important."
如果你不相信我…
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表