剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
G-get the hell up. Let's go.
振作起来 然后…
Get your shit together and, uh...
就…
you know...
做你自己
be you.
你…
Y-you, uh...
你练习过这段吧
You practiced that, huh?
-闭嘴 -不 挺好的
Shut up. - No, no, it's good. It's good.
你得投射更多发自内心的感情
You gotta project more, you know, from your gut.
我们离开这里吧 帮我一把
All right, let's get the fuck outta here. Help me up.
好
All right.
索菲娅知道我们会复仇
Sofia's gonna be expectin' a brawl.
所以我们得从侧面攻击她
So we're gonna come at her sideways, all right?
那你妈呢
What about your mom?
要是我搞不定这件事 她再也不会看我一眼了
She'll never look at me again, all right? Unless I get this done.
我得信守承诺
Got a promise to keep.
谢谢你们愿意过桥 我知道路途遥远
Thank you for making the trip across the bridge. I know it's a hike.
这曾经是我父亲的家
This was my father's home.
你们可以想象 这里发生过很多可怕的事
And as you can imagine, a lot of... terrible shit happened here.
现在我想知道的是…
Now... What I wanna know is...
谁想要这里
Who wants it?
我们还不清楚你开出的条件
I don't think we're quite clear on what you're offering.
我要离开哥谭了 赵先生
I'm leaving Gotham, Mr. Zhao.
这里已经没什么值得我留恋的了
There's nothing left for me here.
但我的家 我的地盘 我的生意
But my home, my territories, my businesses...
都可以送给你们
can all be yours.
并非所有人都有份
Well, not all of yours.
先带奥兹来见我的人才能得到这一切
Whichever one of you brings me Oz first.
他死了
He's dead.
他没死
He's not.
我讲得简单一点
I'm gonna make this very simple.
先找到奥兹的人
Whoever finds Oz first
只要守得住哥谭 就能拥有控制哥谭的一切手段
can have all the means to control Gotham... for as long as they can hold onto it.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
对吧
Right?
你指望我们相信 你愿意放弃这一切
You want us to believe you're gonna walk away from... all of this?
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为我可以
Because I can.
谁想要
So, who wants it?
好吧 你待着别动
All right, you stay put. Don't do anything
别做任何引人注意的事
that might call attention to yourself, all right?
等下我们可能得快点撤
We may have to get out of here real quick.
-来 把枪放进手套箱里 -好
Yeah. - Here, put the gun in the glove.
好了 我看起来怎么样
All right, how do I look?
-很好 -是吗
Yeah. - Yeah?
你看起来…挺好的
Yeah, you look... It's good.
-没有血 所以… -那就好
No blood, so... - Yeah, good.
看起来像样儿只是成功的一半
Lookin' the part's only half the thing, you know.
好了 我要深入虎穴了
All right. Into the fuckin' lion's den.
-林克 -维克多
Link? - Victor.
你跟奥兹在一起吗
You with Oz?
我知道他还活着
I know he's alive.
索菲娅刚悬赏要他的人头
Sofia just put a bounty on his head.
听着 你说得对
Listen, you were right.
我们得做点什么 但动作要快
We gotta do something. But we gotta do it fast.
说吧 你在哪里
Come on. Tell me where you at.
(贝拉雷亚尔 民选市长)
天啊
Jesus Christ.
搞什么 奥斯瓦尔德
What the fuck, Oswald?
我照你说的做了 如果有人看到我跟你在一起 我…
I did what you asked. If anybody sees me in here with you, I'm--
妈的 这东西真管用
Fuck. It works.
你能靠近一点吗 议员
You, uh... come a little closer, Councilman?
这里的回声效果不错 但我不想喊着说话
Nice acoustics in here, but, you know, I prefer not to shout.
来吧 我又不咬人 这才对嘛
Come on. I don't bite. There you go.
我一直没机会感谢你帮我
Listen, I never got the chance to thank you for helping me out.
有灯的皇冠角更漂亮了
Crown Point's prettier with lights.
但他们正在从废墟里挖尸体
But they're, uh... They're pullin' bodies out of the rubble down there now.
真♥他♥妈♥悲剧
It's fuckin' tragic.
人们都在指指点点
People are pointin' fingers, you know.
我猜大部分人都会责怪市政厅
I mean, I guess most of the fingers are gonna be pointed at City Hall.
大骂"让他去死吧"之类的话
"Fuck the man." You know, that kinda shit.
因为选民想要答案
And if the voters want answers,
有答案最好了 对吧
sure would be nice to have some, right?
-答案 -对
Answers? - Yeah.
什么样的答案
Like what kind of answers?
真♥相♥之类的答案
Answers like the truth.
索菲娅法尔科内派一辆装满炸♥药♥的车
Sofia Falcone, she sent a car full of explosives
进了城市地下的隧♥道♥
into the tunnels under the city.
那东西爆♥炸♥了
The damn thing went boom.
她为什么要这么做
And why would she do that?
因为…
Because...
那个地下隧♥道♥曾是哥谭最大的制毒厂
that hole in the ground used to be the biggest drug lab in Gotham.
经营者是个非常聪明的混♥蛋♥
Run by a real smart motherfucker, too.
萨尔瓦多马洛尼
Salvatore Maroni.
他新推出的街头毒品叫极乐粉
He's pushin' a new street drug called Bliss.
你怎么知道的
And you know all this how?
听着 我尽量不掺和这种事
Listen, I try to stay out of these kinds of things, all right?
但重点是
But the headline is:
这依然是马洛尼 和法尔科内家族多年争斗的一部分
it's the same old war. The Maronis and Falcones rippin' each other off.
马洛尼家族杀了索菲娅的弟弟 她就彻底疯了
The Maronis kill Sofia's brother. She goes full psycho.
她把萨尔的妻子和儿子烧成了灰 毁了他的生意
She burns Sal's wife and son to a crisp, blows up his entire fuckin' operation.
多厉害的姑娘啊 我得表扬她一下
I mean, what a girl! I gotta give her some credit.
-这故事真精彩 -是啊
That's quite a story. - Yeah.
有一句是真的吗
Is any of it true?
千真万确
Yeah, it's fuckin' true.
警♥察♥去挖那个坑的时候
When the cops dig in that hole,
自然会找到索菲娅的越野车的碎片
you know what they're gonna find? They're gonna find little pieces of Sofia's G-Wagen
还有法尔科内和马洛尼家族的尸体 包括萨尔瓦多本人
and a bunch of dead Falcones and Maronis... including Salvatore himself.
就是这么回事
It is what it looks like.
你干这行的很清楚
You know that... your line of work.
这看起来就像一个精神错乱的疯婆娘
And this looks like an unhinged,
从疯人院里跑出来大开杀戒
angry broad got out of the loony bin and went on a fuckin' killing spree.
但是议员 你有机会给人♥民♥一个仇恨的对象
But, Councilman, look, you got an opportunity here to give the people someone to hate...
和一个…
and...
爱戴的对象
someone to love.
塞巴斯蒂安哈迪
Sebastian Hady, that's the guy
让皇冠角的灯重新亮起来的人
who turned the lights back on in Crown Point...
他为人♥民♥挽回了尊严
restored people's dignity,
把法尔科内家最后一个人关起来 结束了一场
locked up the last Falcone, ended a fuckin' drug war
在城市街头肆虐了几十年的毒品战争
that's plagued these city streets for decades.
听起来怎么样
How does that sound?
很不错
Sounds nice.
仅仅是不错 你♥他♥妈♥的人♥渣♥
Nice? You fuckin' piece of shit.
这种胜利能让你一路冲到顶峰
That's the kind of win that you can ride all the way to the top, Councilman.
你的回报呢
And in return?
作为回报…
In return...
让我试试在这种地方受欢迎的感觉吧
Might be good to feel welcome in a place like this for a change.
帮我引荐你的朋友
You know, meet some of those friends you got.
也许有一天 我们会遇到贝拉雷亚尔
Hell, maybe, uh... one of these days, we'll bump into Bella Reál. You know?
你要有麻烦了 奥兹
You're gonna have some trouble, Oz.
雷亚尔要成立一个反腐委员会
Reál, she's forming a commission, anti-corruption.
他们的目标是警♥察♥和市政官员
They're going after cops, city officials.
-很好 -他们有卡迈恩的同伙名单
Good. - And they have a list of Carmine's associates.
他们会传唤你的
They're gonna subpoena you.
你想受人欢迎
You wanna be welcome?
你表面上…
You gotta look...
得干净
clean.
我一尘不染 兄弟
As a fuckin' whistle... pal.
他们还在找生还者 但我们需要更多资源
We're still searching for survivors, but we need more resources.
我就靠你了
Okay. - I'm relying on it.
(市长办公室)
奥兹
Oz.
这他妈的怎么回事
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表