剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
那个…那个遥控器是…
That's... that's the remote for...
对
Yeah.
俗气
Tacky.
你要不要…坐下来
Would you... Do you wanna... sit down?
还是算了
I'd rather not.
奥兹从哪里找到你的
So where did Oz find you?
我…
I...
做了些工作
did some... work.
我帮他修过一辆车 我的意思是我修过他的车
I... worked on one of his cars. I mean, I worked on his car.
他觉得我表现不错
He thought that I did...good,
就雇我当司机了
and so he... hired me as his driver.
你是机修工
You're a mechanic?
对 算是吧 我…
Yeah. Kind of, yes. I...
我算是…
I sort of...
那你为什么不会用打火机
Then why can't you work a lighter?
这玩意好像坏了
I think this thing's broken, actually.
没坏啊
That's good.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
维克多
It's Vi... Victor.
维克多 年轻的机修工
Victor, the young mechanic.
奥兹做过我的司机 他告诉你了吗
You know, Oz used to be my driver. Did he tell you that?
应该没有吧
I didn't think so.
她来了 我错过了什么吗
There she is. -What did I miss?
我喜欢你家 -谢谢
I like your place. -Thank you.
挺低调的
Understated.
走吧
Let's go.
你准备好了吗
Hey, ready?
就我们两个 抱歉 维克多 我们很晚才能回来
Just us. Sorry, Victor, it's gonna be a long night.
我以为我们只是去接货的
I thought we was just picking up a shipment or something.
差不多
It's something like that.
走吧 你开车 就像以前一样
Come on. You're driving. Just like old times.
老实待着
Stay put.
别乱来 不然我会察觉到
You do anything stupid, I'll sense it.
格蕾西拉
维克多 -你好
Victor? -Hi.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你还是这么绅士
Always a gentleman.
这到底是怎么回事
Wanna tell me what's going on here?
我以为阿尔贝托都告诉你了
I thought Alberto told you everything.
阿尔不是那种注重细节的人
Well, Al wasn't exactly a detail-oriented guy, you know?
马可 -他只说他有宏伟大计
Marco. -He just told me he had big plans
要我帮他做分销
and he needed my help with distro.
我来兑现承诺了
As promised.
净度完美 无法追踪
Perfect clarity. Untraceable.
阿卡姆疯人院
看起来不错 法尔科内女士
Looks good, Ms. Falcone.
你弟弟的事请节哀 -让你的人小心点
I'm sorry about your brother. -Tell your men to be careful.
嘿
Hey.
这东西来自阿卡姆
This shit came from Arkham?
我以为这都是阿尔的计划
I thought this was all Al's plan.
我知道你是那么想的
I know you did.
奥兹 这是特雷布鲁姆 我们的制毒师
Oz, meet Trey Bloom, our chemist.
欢迎你 兄弟
Welcome, brother.
你们在制♥作♥什么鬼东西
The fuck you cooking in here?
到这边来
This way.
这款产品非常漂亮 而这种基质能让它们硕果累累
Gorgeous product. And this substrate is making them fruit like wildfire.
蘑菇
Mushrooms?
别摸
Don't!
它们非常脆弱
They're extremely fragile.
任何一点水分或温度的细微变化 都可能毁掉整个菌落
Any change in the moisture or temperature could wipe out the entire colony.
是吗 整个菌落 真♥他♥妈♥棒
Oh, yeah? The whole colony, huh? Fucking great.
我知道你离开了一段时间
Hey, listen. I know you've been gone a while
但是哥谭到处都能买♥♥到致幻蘑菇
but you can buy shrooms in any dorm room in Gotham.
卖♥♥这东西算不上革命
It's not exactly what I'd call revolutionary.
你的想象力实在有限
Well, you have a very limited imagination.
过来
Come here.
我们用的不是蘑菇本身
It's not the mushrooms that we're using.
这是担孢子
They're the basidiospores.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
The fuck did you just say to me?
我们种的是出血齿菌
These are bleeding tooth fungi,
这个品种非常稀有
a rare strain.
分泌液中的致幻物质 会产生一种强效兴♥奋♥剂♥
The psychoactive compound in the sap creates a potent, euphoric stimulant.
给人带来全新的快♥感♥
It's a completely different high.
那它就是一种派对毒品
So it's a party drug.
没错 应该是吧
Sure, I suppose.
你在阿卡姆吃过这东西
And you took this shit in Arkham?
我们准备了一小批测试品 今晚过后
We have a small test batch ready, and after tonight
我们会有大量的成品
we're going to have a hell of a lot more.
当然 但是这次 你的家族关系用不上了
Sure, but you can't use your family's connects on this.
不然卢卡一定会听到风声
Not without Luca getting wind.
所以我才叫你来 你似乎对城里所有人的生意了如指掌
Well, that's why you're here. You seem to know everybody's business in town.
你发光发热的时候到了 奥兹
So now's your time to shine, Oz.
给我找个分销商 我们就可以大干一场了
Find me a distributor, and we'll paint the town red.
你好 -你好
Hey. -Hi.
抱歉 我没给你打电♥话♥ -你没事就好
I'm sorry I didn't call you sooner. -I'm just glad you're safe.
卡尔文没跟你在一起吧
Calvin's not with you, is he?
他差不多和你同时消失的 我想 说不定…
He disappeared around the same time you did. I thought maybe...
没有 我没看到他
No. No, I haven't seen him.
谢谢
Thanks.
你只要开车带着这位会所老板到处跑 他就让你住在这里
So you just drive this club owner around and he lets you stay here?
差不多是这样
Pretty much, yeah.
该死 抱歉 我来…
Shit. Sorry. Hang on. I... It's...
你知道的 -没关系
You know. -It's okay.
好 -我明白
Okay. Good. -I get it.
这地方很讲究
Yo, this place is bougie.
真的 你现在也很讲究
It is. And you are, too, now.
我有吗
I'm bougie?
你气色不错
You look good.
我想你了
I missed you.
我要走了 维克多
I'm leaving, Victor.
我要去加州
I'm going to California.
为什么
Why?
为什么 你为什么要那么做
Why... would you do that?
我们的学校被水淹了
Because our school is underwater
而我不想再住 联邦紧急措施署的营地了
and I don't wanna live in a FEMA camp anymore.
可是你的…你…
Yeah, but your...
你的生活都在这里
I mean... Your life is here.
已经不在了
Not anymore.
我们的家人都死了
Our families are dead.
我们只能靠自己了
We gotta take care of ourselves now.
什么时候
When?
你…你什么时候走
When are you going?
明天晚上
Tomorrow night.
好吧 -我坐巴士出城
All right. -I'm taking a bus out.
你饿吗 我…
You hungry? I...
我买♥♥了披萨 你…要不要来一块
I got us... pizza if you want a... if you want a slice.
维克多
Victor.
听我说
Hey.
你过得不错 我真替你高兴
You've got a good thing going here. I'm really happy for you.
因为这正是你想要的 对吧
Because, like... This is what you want, right?
不然的话 你可以跟我一起走
Because... you could come with me.
我们可以重新开始
We could start over.
真的吗 -是的
Really? -Yeah.
我不…
I don't...
我不…
I don't...
我不确定…
I'm not sure that...
我不确定他会不会让我走
I'm not sure that he'd let me go.
谁 你的老板吗
Who, your boss?
他怎么会管这个
Why would he care?
他不只是会所老板 他…
He's not just like a club owner. He's...
他是个匪徒
He's like a gangster.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表