剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
我想跟你结盟
I am offering you an alliance.
我们两家合作 也就是马洛尼和吉甘特家族
We join our families the Maronis and the Gigantes
以显示我们的力量
as a show of strength.
我们杀了奥兹
We kill Oz.
然后夺取这座城市
And then we take over the city.
携手并进
Together.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Ma.
我好像让你失望了
I feel like I let you down.
没错
You did.
我们只是暂住在这里
This place is temporary.
我得想想下一步怎么走
I just gotta figure out my next move.
好
Yep.
我的儿子
My boy.
有这么远大的梦想
With such big dreams.
就像你父亲一样
Like your father.
不 妈
No, Ma.
我跟他不一样
I ain't like him.
我能解决这场危机
I can fix this.
我们又住在一起了 就像以前一样
It's you and me under one roof now. Like it used to be.
你是想杀了我吗
Are you're tryin' to kill me?
不 妈妈 我是想保护你
No, Ma, I'm tryin' to protect you.
我们还是待在一起比较好
It's better this way when we're together.
带我回这里
Takin' me back here
就是在向我展示
you're throwin' it in my face
我失去的东西
what I lost.
我也失去了那些东西
I lost 'em too.
什么样的男人 连自己的母亲都照顾不了
What kind of man can't take care of his own mother?
走开
Get off.
走开
Get off!
嘿 -嘿
I'm awake. -Hey.
该死 奥兹 吓死我了
Fuck. Oz. Shit.
我睡着了 我…-别说了
I fell asleep. All right, I'm... -Stop.
你做得很好 孩子
You did good, kid.
我知道你也不想待在这里 来皇冠角是个聪明的抉择
I know you don't wanna be here neither. It was a smart move. Crown Point.
我说过我会送她一间顶层公♥寓♥
Told her I'd get her a penthouse.
让她享受市里最好的风景
Best view in the city.
她说你们以前住在附近
She said that you guys kinda lived near here?
没有电梯的两居室
Two-bedroom walk-up.
和这个破地方简直一模一样
Looked a helluva lot like this fuckin' dump.
这是杰克的
This was Jack's.
本尼不玩球
Benny didn't play ball.
他们怎么了
What happened to 'em?
你的两个哥哥
To your brothers?
被这座城市吞噬了
The city took 'em.
就像你的家人一样
Just like it took your family.
我什么都做不…
There was nothin' I could...
我…
I was...
太弱了
too weak.
我和哥哥们惹过各种麻烦
My brothers and me, we used to get into all kinds of trouble.
当年 我们小时候 这座城市是我们的
Back then, when we was kids we just had the city, you know?
它就是我们的游乐场
That was our playground.
男孩的房♥间
哥谭市电车 单次票
孩子
Hey, kid.
走吧
Let's go.
你听说过地下电车吗
You ever heard of the underground trolleys?
我以前经常来 -没有
Used to run here. -No.
交通管理局
我和哥哥们以前经常在这里玩
Me and my brothers, we used to mess around down here a lot.
这些隧♥道♥通向各个地方
These tunnels, they go everywhere.
带我们到整个城市的各个角落
Gave us access to the whole damn city.
来吧 -这里有多少年的历史了
Come on. -How long have these been here?
我小时候 它就被废弃了 政客们贪心不足 转移了资金
They were abandoned when I was a kid. Politicians got greedy. Diverted funds.
有一天 电车突然停运了
One day, the trolleys just stopped runnin'.
好久没来了
Long time.
天哪
Holy shit.
难以置信吧
Fuckin' unbelievable, right?
让它恢复原状需要花点功夫
It's gonna take some work you know, to get it into shape
但一旦做到…
but once we do...
孩子
Hey, kid!
你感觉到了吗 这里潮湿又阴暗
You feel that, right? It's humid down here, dark.
你知道什么东西 会在这里茁壮成长吗
You know what thrives in a place like this?
蘑菇
Mushrooms?
没错
Bingo.
就是蘑菇
Yeah, mushrooms.
欢迎来到我们的新根据地
Welcome to our new base of operations.
这个鬼地方…
This fuckin' place
正在呼唤我回家
callin' me home.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表