剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
妈
Ma.
妈 你快好了吗
Ma, you almost done?
我还在工作 宝贝
Still workin', baby.
今天是周末
It's the weekend.
我们看部电影怎么样 选一部你喜欢的老片子
How 'bout we watch a movie, one of the old ones you like?
晚点再说吧
Maybe later.
那就这么定了
It's a date then.
是吗 谁付钱
Oh, yeah? Who's payin'?
看看这张脸
Oh, look at this face.
我强壮的好儿子
My big, strong bull of a boy.
你越来越帅了 我都受不了了
You're gettin' so handsome, I can't take it.
-到我后面去 -孩子们 出去玩
Boys, not inside! You'll break something,
你们这样疯跑会弄坏东西的
runnin' around like lunatics.
杰克 别闹了
Jack, stop it!
-本尼 你在干吗 -妈 救命
Benny, what the hell are you doing?
你们听到了吗 滚出来 该死
Do you hear me? Get out of there! God damn it!
-抱歉 妈 -你们有麻烦了
Sorry, Ma. - You're in trouble now.
因为我们是…丧尸家族
'Cause we... are a zombie family.
不
No! No!
快跑吧 我要吃掉你们美味的脑子 大餐来啦
I'm gonna eat those sweet brains. Let's feast!
不
No! No!
很好吃吧 我最喜欢吃脑子了 太美味了
Delicious brains! My favorite. What a treat!
-过来 亲爱的 -轮到我做丧尸了
Jack, come here, sweetheart. - Now I'm a zombie.
-我必须吃掉奥兹的脑子 -本尼
Must eat Ozzie's brain. -Benny!
-你能带孩子们出去吗 -没问题 妈
Will you take the boys out for me? - You got it, Mom. Of course.
-谢谢你 -好
Thank you. My good boy.
带他们出去吧
Go take 'em.
本尼 奥兹 去拿外套 我们出去玩一会儿
All right, Benny, Oz, get your coats. We're going outside for a while.
不 我要留下来帮妈妈
Nah. I'm gonna stay and help Ma.
奥斯瓦尔德 你得锻炼你的腿 增强体力
Oswald, you need to exercise your leg, build up your strength.
本尼
Benny.
该死的拉链
This stupid zipper!
对不起 小宝贝 我们很快会给你买♥♥件新外套
I'm sorry, biscuit. We'll get you a new coat soon.
杰克 你去找雷克斯
Oh, and, Jack, I want you to find Rex down there
把他的账本还给他好吗 奥斯瓦尔德 把它给我
and give him his book, will ya? Oswald, give me the book.
-我可以去 -我让杰克去
I can do it. -I said Jack.
-好 -去吧
Okay. -Go on.
我们走
Let's go.
孩子们 路灯一亮
Oh, and, boys, the second those streetlights come on,
你们就得马上回家 听到了吗
I want your little asses home. Ya hear me?
听到了 妈
Yes, Ma.
我不想打棒球
I don't wanna play baseball. -You don't wanna play baseball,
-你不想打棒球的话 那想玩什么 -我不知道 足球吧
what do you wanna play? -I don't know. Soccer.
天哪 你们看那轮毂
Damn. Look at those rims.
雷克斯一定是哥谭市最富有的人
Rex must be the richest guy in Gotham.
-这是真金的吗 -不 本尼 这只是喷漆
Is it made of real gold? - No, Benny, it's just paint.
那也一定很值钱吧
Gotta be something, though, huh?
对不起
I'm sorry.
扶他起来 把他扶起来
Get him up. Get his ass up.
-我等了一星期了 -我们应该晚点再来
Been waitin' all week... -Hey, we should come back later.
雷克斯
Rex!
-嘿 -杰克 是吧
Hey. -Jackie boy, that you?
该死
Shit!
大力水手在这边呢
Fuckin' Popeye over here.
过来
Come here.
你和本尼待在这里 妈不想把你牵扯进来
Stay here with Benny. Ma don't want you getting involved.
伙计们 还记得弗朗西丝科波特的儿子吗
Hey, fellas, you remember Francis Cobb's son?
你要去 预备役军官训练营当英雄 对吧
He's joinin' the ROTC, be a hero. Ain't that right?
对
Yeah.
你要给我什么东西
What you got for me?
-你妈还好吗 -她很好
How's your mom doing? -She's all right.
代我问候她
Give her my regards.
雷克斯 很高兴见到你
Hey, Rex. Nice to see ya.
奥兹 说话小心点
Oz, watch your mouth.
-他给了你多少钱 -50 走吧
How much he give ya? -Fifty. Come on.
天哪 我能看看吗
Holy shit! Can I see?
这够我们去游戏厅 玩一辈子"双截龙"了
We can go to the arcade and play Double Dragon forever.
不行 我得给妈
No. I'm gonna give it to Ma.
要下雨了 我们得找地方避避
Rain's coming. We gotta get inside.
-本尼 你想玩手电筒捉迷藏吗 -想 手电筒捉迷藏
Benny, you wanna play flashlight tag? Yeah? -Yes. Flashlight tag.
卡拉布里塞先生给妈的钱太少了
Mr. Calabrese don't pay Ma nearly enough,
远远不及她应得的数目
nothing close to what she deserves.
你在说什么 他刚给了我们50美元
What are you talkin' about? He just gave us 50 bucks.
说真的 他不是好人
Look, I'm tellin' you, he ain't a good guy.
你想过他的钱是哪来的吗
You ever wonder where he gets all that money?
我不用想 他是帮派分子
I don't have to. He's a gangster.
真的开始下雨了
Now it's coming down.
来吧
Here we go. Here we go.
本尼 你先进
Benny, you first.
进去吧 奥兹
Here you go. Oz.
拿到了
Got 'em.
红的归我 奥兹 你先找我们
I'm keepin' the red one. Ozzie, you're it first.
好吧
Fine.
慢慢数到十 不准偷看
Count to 10... slowly. And no peekin'.
我们快走
Go. Let's go.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four...
十
...ten.
我来找你们了
Ready or not...
我知道你们就在这附近
I know you're here somewhere.
奥兹
Oz.
快出来吧 这太扯了
Guys, come on. This is bullshit.
你们只能藏在车站里
You're supposed to stay in the station.
太过分了
You gotta be kiddin' me.
喂 我能听到你们在下面
Hey! I can hear you down there.
那就来抓我们啊
Then come get us.
-本尼 -我已经找到你们了
I found you.
不一定非要照到你们的脸才算数
Shouldn't have to flash this stupid light in your faces for it to count.
你知道规则的 奥兹
You know the rules, Oz.
好吧
Fine.
快点 加油啊 奥兹
Hurry up! Come on, Ozzie.
-奥兹 你还好吗 -去死吧
Hey, Oz, you okay? -Screw this!
-奥兹 -去你们的
Oz. -Screw you guys!
奥兹 怎么了
Oz, what's going on?
你们明明知道我很难爬下去
You know it's hard for me to get down there!
对不起 奥兹
I'm sorry, Oz.
我们重新开始好吗 这次换我找你们
We'll start over, all right? I'll be it this time. You and Benny can hide.
你们就慢慢往外爬吧
Have fun gettin' out!
嘿
Hey.
奥兹 开门
Oz? Oz, open the door.
-奥兹 别这样 -回来把门打开
Oz! Don't-- -Get back here and open this door.
-奥兹 -求你了
Oz? -Please!
奥斯瓦尔德 天哪 你身上湿透了
Oswald, Jesus! You're soaking.
怎么回事 过来
What happened? Come here.
你的兄弟们呢
Where are your brothers?
-他们去看电影了 -哪来的钱
They went to the movies. - With what money?
雷克斯给了杰克一些现金
Rex gave Jack some cash.
你为什么没去
Why didn't you go?
我想回来陪你
I wanted to be with you.
杰克不该让你自己走回家
Jack shouldn't have let you walk home by yourself.
我不需要杰克帮忙
I don't need Jack's help.
当然不需要 因为我家奥斯瓦尔德很厉害
Course not. 'Cause my Oswald's tough...
而且一天比一天更强壮
and gettin' stronger every goddamn day.
我们自己看电影怎么样
What do ya say we watch our own movie, huh?
来个小小的约会
Have our little date?
可以让我选片子吗
Can I pick which one?
你总是选同样的电影 但是当然可以
Well, you always pick the same damn thing, but sure.
奥斯瓦尔德 你说他们去看什么电影了
Oswald, what movie did you say they went to?
这么大的雨 恐怕我得去接他们
I'm worried I'm gonna have to pick 'em up with all this rain.
应该是"甲壳虫汁"吧
Beetlejuice, I think.
来 我做了你最爱喝的 威士忌加苏打水
Here, I made your favorite, whiskey and soda.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表