剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
不过你要知道 这下面会非常冷
Although you should know, it gets very cold down here.
你的身体需要很多热量 才能维持器官的运转
And with the work that it takes your body to keep your organs alive
你坚持不了多久的 -等等
you won't last long. -Wait!
法尔科内家族的几名成员 仍然下落不明 包括强尼…
Several members of the Falcone family are still reported missing including Johnny Viti...
她知道你杀了她弟弟 现在她用毒气毒死了全家人
She knows you killed her brother and now she's gassed her entire family.
亲爱的 别激动
Doll, let's relax.
别跟我说这种话 我为你提供了不在场证明 奥兹
Don't tell me to relax. I was your alibi, Oz.
是你逼我的
You made me that.
小声点 他们不知道这些细节
Keep your voice down, all right? The guys don't know all the details.
你同时处理的事情太多了
You got too many plates spinning.
我知道你现在看不出来
Listen, sweetheart, I know you can't see it right now
但出现这么多事是好消息
but all this shit goin' down, it's a good thing.
是我促成了这一切
I put it all in motion.
卢卡 那家人…索菲娅只是上钩了而已
Luca, the Family. Sofia just took the bait, that's all.
你还能知道自己满嘴胡话吗
Baby, do you even know when you're full of shit anymore?
我和姑娘们
Me and the girls.
对 -你把我们当成了吸引她的诱饵
You dangled us in front of her.
我没有 -有 你觉得这是好消息
I didn't dangle you. -Yeah. You think it's a good thing?
刽子手知道她们的名字和长相
The Hangman knowing their names, their faces.
她现在盯上我们了
She's gunning for us now.
而泰吉马洛尼还坐在我的公♥寓♥里
While Taj Maroni sits in my apartment.
我能怎么办 他们抢了我的东西 别这样 宝贝
The fuck was I supposed to do? They stole my shit. Come on, doll.
你不会有事的 我不允许你出事
Nothing's gonna happen to you. Nothing's gonna happen to you. I won't let it.
我只求你再坚持一段时间而已
All I'm askin' is for you to hang tight just a little longer.
到时候 我们会一起站在世界之巅 宝贝
That's it. And then it's you and me on top of the world, baby.
你得解决这件事
I need you to fix this.
我就是干这个的 我专门解决问题 不是吗
That's what I do. I fix things. Don't I fix things? Huh?
我一直都在解决问题
That's all I ever fuckin' do.
法尔科内家族成员死亡 知道了 把那玩意关了
Members of Falcone family dead. Boo-hoo-hoo. Turn that shit off.
我的老天
Jesus fucking Christ.
我知道目前的状况不乐观
Look, I know this shit's grim, all right
但那些混♥蛋♥都不是我们的朋友 他们向来看不上我们
but none of those fucks were friends of ours. They never made us.
卢卡法尔科内连你们的名字都不知道
Luca Falcone didn't even know your fuckin' names.
你们到底在怀念谁 那个瘦弱的娘娘腔强尼维蒂
So who ya missing? That skinny little pussy, Johnny Viti?
米洛斯 那家伙穿增高鞋 我们都知道
Milos? Guy wore lifts in his shoes. We all knew it.
依我看 索菲娅帮了我们一个忙
The way I see it Sofia had done us a favor.
搞定了一家 还剩一家
One family down, one to go.
让我们拿回属于我们的东西吧
Now, let's get back what belongs to us, all right?
好吗 -好
All right. -Get the fuck outta here.
走吧 行动 -走
Let's go, brother. -Let's do it.
好 -来吧
Hey, come on.
你过来
You. Come here.
来吧 -你得陪着我妈
Come on. -I'm gonna need you with my ma.
奥兹 我以为我会跟着你们去
Oz, I thought I'd... be with you and the guys.
我准备好了 -我知道你想加入战斗
I'm ready. I swear... -I know you wanna get in the fight, kid,
但我信不过其他人 索菲娅会来报复我们的
but I ain't got no one else I can trust. And look, Sofia's gonna come for us.
不管是今天还是明天 她都会不惜一切代价来报仇
Whether it's today or tomorrow she's gonna do whatever the fuck it takes
我不能让…
and I can't have
我妈她…她是我保持状态的动力
I mean, my ma, she's... you know. She's what keeps me good.
我得确定她平安
Yeah, I gotta know she's all right.
那好吧 我…我会照顾她的 我保证
Yeah. Done. I'm gonna I'll take care of her. I promise.
好 -老实点 别扭来扭去的
Hold still. Stop squirming.
扶他起来
Get him up.
我们带你回家
Let's get you home.
强尼 你还好吗
How you doing, Johnny?
准备好回家了吗
You ready to head back to the house?
也许可以在火边暖暖身子
Maybe warm yourself by a nice fire
点上一根高级雪茄
light an expensive cigar?
或者…
Or
你想和那些伟人一起 死在这片黑暗中吗
do you want to die down here in the dark with all the greats?
你不一定能有金名牌
I can't guarantee you'll get one of these gold nameplates
但我一定能给你找个 没有标记的好墓穴
but I'm sure we can find you a very nice unmarked hole somewhere.
她打算离开他的
She was gonna leave him, you know.
伊莎贝拉死的那晚
The night Isabella died.
她打算离开卡迈恩
She was gonna leave Carmine.
别提我母亲
Don't talk about my mother.
你还记得吧 你们都收拾好行李准备走了
You remember, don't you? You were all packed and ready to go.
她要带你和你弟弟去旅行
She was gonna take you and your brother on a trip.
她是这么告诉你的
That's what she told you.
她是我表姐 我爱她 她向我求助了
She was my cousin. I loved her. She asked for my help.
我安排了一辆车在几个街区外等她
I had a fucking car waiting a few blocks down the road
她却始终没出现
and she never fuckin' showed.
你就是个孤注一掷的骗子
You are a desperate fucking liar.
我发誓
I swear.
我已经没理由再撒谎了
I got no reason to lie anymore!
我不是想揭你旧伤 索菲娅
I ain't tryin' to push on a bruise, Sofia.
她是因为我才跟卡迈恩在一起的
She was with Carmine 'cause of me.
你知道的吧 是我介绍他们认识的
You knew that, right? I introduced them.
你父亲一开始就被迷住了
And your father he was smitten right outta the gate.
天哪 你妈妈当初太美了
God, she was beautiful, your mom.
她真的太美了
She was so beautiful.
她笑起来很好看 你逗她笑的时候 她会让你神魂颠倒
She had that laugh. When you got her going, it'd knock you out.
但她受不了继续做他的妻子了
She couldn't take it anymore being his wife.
她真的受不了了
She just fucking couldn't take it.
她之前就想走 但很快就回来了
She tried to leave once before, but she came right back.
就因为放不下你们这俩该死的孩子
She came right back 'cause of you fucking kids.
要是没有你们俩 她会走得很潇洒
Would've been so much easier for her if it weren't for the two of you.
我…有时候我希望…
Sometimes, I wish...
都过去了
It's done.
木已…
What's done is...
木已成舟 他做的事都过去了
What's done is done. What he did is done.
可你一直都在为他效力
But you kept on working for him.
你爱她至深 不惜做他多年的副手
You loved her so much, you were his underboss for years.
对
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
但你现在需要我 索菲娅 你需要我
But you need me now, Sofia. You need me.
你想当老大吗 你想打赢这场战争吗
You wanna be boss? You wanna win this war?
只有钱还不够 你需要尊重
Then money's not enough. You need respect.
需要愿意为你战斗的士兵
You need soldiers who wanna fight for you.
你一个人冲出去 连一天都撑不下去
You go it alone out there, you're not gonna last a day.
我能让你得到尊重
I can get you that respect.
当初我没能帮上你母亲
I couldn't help your mother.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
拜托了
Come on.
科波特太太
Mrs. Cobb?
我是…
It's...
科波特太太 我是维克多
Mrs. Cobb, it's Victor.
弗朗西丝
Francis?
天哪…糟了
Oh my God.
科波特太太
Mrs. Cobb?
嘿
Hey.
你好 -你来了
Hi. -Hey. There you are.
你怎么站那么远 过来 亲爱的
Why are you way over there? Come here, sweetheart.
过来
Come here.
看我找到了什么 你记得这个吗
Look what I found. You remember this?
不记得
No. No, ma'am.
这是你参加少棒联盟时戴的手套
It's your glove from Little League.
你看它多小…-对不起 我…
Look how small... -I'm sorry. I'm... I'm V...
我是维克多
I'm Victor.
我是维克多 奥兹的同事
I'm Victor. I work with Oz.
奥斯瓦尔德 记得吗 你儿子
Oswald, right? Your son?
他派我来看看你
He sent me here to check up on you.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我让我儿子多来看看我 他就派陌生人来了
I tell my son to visit more, so he sends strangers.
我明白
I get it.
扶我起来 真是的
Well, help me up, for Christ's sake.
好
Okay,
来吧
here we go.
这是什么
What is this?
什么 我不知道
What? I don't know.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表