剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
可以帮我们拓展嗨滴以外的生意
Something that'll help us expand beyond Drops.
你们只需要坐享其成就行了
And all you guys gotta do is sit back and reap the rewards.
我可以监督整个过程
I'll oversee the whole thing.
动用一些人手 在工厂外运作
I'll use some of the crew. I'll run it out of the plant.
这代表你同意还是…
Was that a yes or...?
索菲娅 请吧 加入我们
Sofia, please, join us.
我无意打扰各位
Oh, I didn't mean to interrupt.
奥兹 你记得卡迈恩的女儿吗 -记得
Oz, you remember Carmine's daughter? -Yeah.
索菲娅 我以为你还在…
Sofia... I thought you were still at...
阿卡姆 -对
Arkham? -Yeah.
不是了
No.
我已经康复了
I've been rehabilitated.
你们有没有向他打听我弟弟的事
Have you asked him about my brother?
我们不是说好… -你有阿尔贝托的消息吗
I thought we agreed... -Have you heard from Alberto?
索菲娅 拜托 -阿尔
Sofia, please... -Al?
他昨晚出去了 不让保镖跟着 可他一直没回家
He went out last night, he refused his bodyguards and he never came home.
索菲娅 够了
Sofia, that's enough.
我还是不打扰你们了
I better get out of your hair.
让你们…
You know, let you...
我们下次还能再谈这件事吗
So we can talk about this again?
关闭工厂
Shut it down.
给你48小时
You have 48 hours.
交给我吧 只要对家族有好处就行
I'll get it done. You know, whatever... whatever helps the Family.
很高兴见到你
And... it's good to see you.
这些该死的混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' assholes.
奥兹
Oz.
借一步说话
A moment.
你还没回答我
You never gave me an answer.
你有看到阿尔贝托吗
Have you seen Alberto?
对 没有
Oh, yeah. Right. No...
他现在是老大了 应该很忙的
He's the boss now, so he's a busy man, you know.
他肯定没事
But I'm sure he's fine.
他们也是这么说的
They said the same thing.
米洛斯和强尼吗 他们是行家
Milos and Johnny? Well, they'd know.
好了…
Well...
我该回去工作了
Better get back to it.
这是你的车吗
This is yours?
这辆吗 是的
This? Yeah.
紫色的
Purple.
很微妙的颜色 -严格来说 是李子色
Very subtle. -Well, technically it's plum, you know?
皮椅也是标配 所以…
Leather seats come standard, too, so...
你真的出人头地了 对吧
You've really moved up in the world, haven't you?
这里怎么了
What happened here?
几天前 几个小混混想偷我的轮毂
Punk kids tried to steal my rims a few days back.
我没打中他们 但他们不敢再来了
I missed, but they got the message.
我们两个早就该好好叙叙旧了
We're long overdue for a catch-up, you and me.
我们去吃点东西吧
Let's get a bite to eat.
现在吗 -现在
Right now? -Right now.
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
再来一杯脏马丁尼 三颗橄榄 准备好再来一杯了吗
Another dirty martini. Three olives. You ready for another one?
直接来两杯 -马上来
You can make that two actually. -Right away.
这地方对我来说有点闷
It's a bit stuffy for my tastes.
我爸以前常带我和阿尔贝托来这里
My father used to bring me and Alberto here when we were kids.
他付钱要我们别把手肘放在桌上
He paid us to keep our elbows off the table.
现在没人阻止你了
Well, who's stopping you now, huh?
这就对了
There you go.
他们是不是在怀疑我的身份
You think they're wondering if it's really me?
换我就会怀疑
Well, I would.
一个变♥态♥杀手到处乱走 吃沙拉
What, is a psycho killer just roaming around free having a salad?
哥谭公报叫我什么来着
What did the Gazette call me?
刽子手
The Hangman?
警卫坚持让我看遍所有文章和报道
The guards insisted that I read every article that I see all the stories.
如果我是个尽责的女儿就好了
If only I'd been a dutiful daughter.
奥兹 你紧张吗
Are you nervous, Oz?
紧张
Nervous?
我不希望你在我面前觉得紧张
I'd hate for you to feel nervous with me.
不管你怎么想 我都不怪你
'Cause despite what you might think, I don't blame you.
如果你没去找我爸…
You know, if you hadn't gone to my father...
他让你别无选择
He left you no choice.
对 但是我本可以…
Yeah, sure. But... I coulda done something...
别这样 爸爸死了
Let's not do that. Daddy is dead.
而我们…
And we are...
天不怕地不怕
untamed.
阿尔贝托告诉我 他昨晚要去你的会所
Alberto told me he was going to your club last night
去我父亲的阁楼
to get to my father's loft.
我坚持要和他一起去 但他总想保护我
I insisted I go with him, but... he's been so protective of me,
不愿意让我离开家
he didn't want me leaving the house.
这都是他计划的一部分 这是我们共同的秘密
It was all part of this plan he cooked up. It was our shared secret.
但是今天
But then today,
我听你说要掀起毒品生意的大变革
I hear you talking about revolutionizing the drug business
感觉不太对劲
and it just doesn't sit right.
你怎么会知道他的计划
How do you know about his plan?
还把它当成自己的计划来宣传
And why on earth would you pitch it as your own?
这么厚颜无♥耻♥的举动
You know, it's so brazen
要么是因为你愚蠢至极
that you either have to be blindingly stupid
要么是因为你确信他不会回来夺回它
or wildly confident that he isn't coming back to reclaim it.
所以我再问你一次
So, I'm going to ask you again.
你知道我弟弟在哪里吗
Do you know where my brother is?
听我说 索菲娅
Listen, Sofia...
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm an asshole.
但你才是这里面的意外因素
But you're the surprise here.
什么
Excuse me?
阿尔没跟我说你回来了
Al never told me you was back...
也没说你跟我们是一伙的
or that you were in on this thing with us.
他把我们俩都蒙在鼓里了 我也不知道为什么
Yeah. Well, he's keeping us both in the dark, and I don't know why.
但你说得对 阿尔贝托相信我 而我的大嘴…
But you're right. Alberto trusted me and my stupid mouth...
我闯祸了
You know, I screwed up.
你能帮我说句好话吗
Maybe you could put in a good word?
我不想勉强你 但是…
I mean, I don't wanna put that on you, but...
他对自己的计划充满热情
He was so passionate about his plan
我觉得没理由因为他又开始寻欢
I thought there's no reason not to move forward
就不推进这个计划
just 'cause he's on another bender, you know?
毕竟货几天后就到了 对吧
I mean, the shipment arrives in a few days, right?
寻欢是什么意思
What do you mean a bender?
阿尔是个瘾君子 亲爱的
Al's an addict, sweetheart.
他嗜好嗨滴
He's got a penchant for Drops.
还有酒精和赌博
And booze and gambling.
我很确定他还有性瘾
I'm pretty sure he's got a sex thing, too.
所以 这不是他第一次突然失踪了
So yeah, this ain't the first time he's gone AWOL.
但他每次都会回来
But he always comes back.
听我说
And look
就算他去了会所 我也不会知道
if he was at my club, I wouldn't know.
我昨晚忙着和我的女性朋友伊芙 借酒消愁呢
I was actually drowning my sorrows with my lady friend last night, Eve.
如果你想图个安心 我们现在可以去一趟
But if it'll make you feel better, let's you and me go there right now.
把会所搜一遍
Come on. We'll scour the joint.
恐怕很难有收获 但是试试也无妨
I doubt anything will turn up, but it's worth a shot.
只要能让你安心就好
You know, whatever puts your mind at ease.
奥兹 你说得对
No, Oz, you're right.
我可能只是发疯而已
I'm probably just being crazy.
我们留下来享用这一餐吧
Let's stay and enjoy the meal.
我是真饿了
I know I could use a good one.
他会出现的 索菲娅
He'll turn up, Sofia.
一定会的
I'm sure of it.
谢谢你请我吃午餐 下次我请你
Thanks for lunch. I'll get the next one.
奥兹 大家都低估你了 但我不会
You know, Oz people underestimate you, but not me.
我一直都知道你的能力不只如此
I've always known you were capable of more.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我们…我们是不是有麻烦了
Are-are... we in trouble?
扫码看看哥谭的真面目
Scan the code. See Gotham's true face.
扫码 -滚开
Scan the code? -Get the fuck outta here.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表