剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
好好休息
Get some rest.
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
上面
Up here.
熄灯
Lights out!
你就是刽子手吧
You're the Hangman, aren't you?
我在电视上看到过你
I saw you on the TV.
我叫喜鹊 跟那种鸟同名
My name is Magpie. Like the bird.
不是玛格丽特 我继母以前叫我玛格丽特
Not "Margaret." My stepmom used to call me "Margaret,"
我让她别那么叫我 但她不听
and I told her not to, and she didn't listen.
害怕是正常的
It's okay to be scared.
我一开始也很害怕
I was scared at first, too,
但这里也没那么糟 你会习惯这些噪音的
but it's not so bad here. You get used to the noises.
我六个月后就要出去了 -真是好消息
I'm getting out in six months. -Isn't that exciting?
一定会有很多狗仔队去听审
Ooh, I bet there'll be lots of paparazzi at your trial.
都没人写我的故事
No one even wrote about mine.
当名人好玩吗
Is it fun being famous?
一定很有意思
Oh, I bet it's fun.
刽子手
Hangman?
刽子手
Hangman...
看看这条新鱼
Check out the new chick.
刽子手
Hangman.
刽子手 -你好 美女
Hey, pretty lady.
刽子手
Hangman!
刽子手
Hangman.
我是喜鹊啊 我帮你留了一个座位
It's me, Magpie. I saved you a seat.
刽子手
Hangman!
文医生让我一定要交到朋友
Dr. V says it's important that I make friends.
有时候我会碰钉子
Sometimes, I have a problem with that.
但我正在进步
But I'm making progress.
糖果
Candy!
那是什么
What is that?
只有表现好才能得到它
You only get it when you're good.
而我…
她不该被链起来吗
What is she-- Shouldn't she be chained?
嘿
Hey.
喜鹊 -天哪 你看到了吗
Wow! Do you see that?
这些颜色 全都闪闪发亮
The colors? It's all so shiny.
她没…她没被链起来
Hey, she's not... She not chained.
你杀了那些女孩
You killed those girls.
女孩们
Girls. Girls. Girls.
我没杀任何人
I didn't kill anyone.
你说谎
You're lying.
她在撒谎 撒谎
She's lying! Lying. Lying. Lying.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我听说你今天在食堂出了点事
I heard you had an incident in the mess hall today.
一个女人狠狠地揍了我一顿 所有人都站在一旁看着
A woman beat the shit out of me while everyone stood around and watched.
所以我确实出了点事
So, yeah, I had an incident. Yeah.
很遗憾你遇到这种事
I'm sorry that happened to you.
为什么不链住她
Why was she unchained?
我不知道 他们正在调查
I don't know. They're looking into it.
有人帮她解开了
Did someone release her?
你是这么想的吗 那场袭击是有预谋的
Is that what you believe? The attack in there was coordinated?
我知道你在干嘛
I know what you're doing.
我在干嘛
What's that?
你故意曲解我的话 让我显得疑神疑鬼
You're twisting my words around to make me sound paranoid.
但你当时不在场 肯定是有人解开了她
But you weren't there. Someone had to have set her free.
看来你以前接受过治疗
You've been in therapy before, I see.
是一位肖医生
With Dr. Shaw.
就在你母亲过世后
After your mother died.
父母过世很容易给人留下创伤
The death of a parent is a traumatic event,
把悲伤转化成愤怒甚至暴♥力♥很常见
and it's not unusual to transfer that grief into anger or even violence.
只是悲伤也很常见
It's not unusual to just be sad, either.
对吧
Right?
我没有杀那些女人
I didn't kill those women.
我绝对不会做那种事
I would never do anything like that.
我被送进来
I am here
是因为我父亲想让我闭嘴
because my father wants to keep me quiet,
而我的家人对他言听计从
and my family will do whatever he says.
你是说你父亲诬陷你杀人
So you're saying that your father framed you for murder?
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
我看得出来
I can tell.
你都已经对我下定论了
I don't know how to convince you I'm sane
我不知道该怎么让你相信我没疯
when you've already made up your mind about me.
我是来帮你的 索菲娅
I'm here to help you, Sofia.
我没有别的意思
I have no other agenda than that.
快走
Move!
去你的 婊♥子♥
Fuck you, bitch! Bitch! Bitch!
过来 让我吃掉你的臭嘴
Come here so I can eat your fucking mouth. Mouth. Mouth. Mouth.
来啊 试试看
Come on, try it. Try it. Try it. Try it.
你要我伤害她
You want me to hurt her.
是吗 为什么 证明我是杀人犯
Right? To what? Prove I'm a killer?
是吗 -是你杀了他们 承认吧
Is that it? -You killed them. Say it!
承认吧
Say it! Say it!
这是我父亲安排的 你是他的人
This is my father. You're working for him.
结束它
End it.
等等 -结束它
Please. End it.
结束它
End it.
结束它
End it.
结束它
End it! End it!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
不要 那是什么
No, no. What is that?
准备好了 -你不能这么做
It's set. -You can't do this.
我没做错任何事
I didn't do anything wrong.
这不是惩罚 你太激动了
This isn't a punishment. You're agitated,
也很糊涂 这会帮你清醒一点
confused. This'll help you feel like yourself again.
求你了 等等 -张大嘴
Wait. - Open wide.
不 不要
No!
张嘴
Open!
刽子手
Hangman?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
什么
What?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
不
我没杀任何人
I didn't kill anyone!
住手 求你了
Stop! Please!
如果她说的是实话呢
What if she's telling the truth?
小心点 医生
Careful, Doctor.
妈妈
Mom?
索菲娅
Sofia.
有人来看你了
You've got a visitor.
去吧
Go on.
阿尔贝托 -索菲娅
Alberto. - Sofia.
索菲娅 -怎么了
Sofia. - What?
该死 我很抱歉
Fuck! I'm so sorry.
你不能出庭了
You're not going to court.
没人会听你的案子
No one's gonna hear your case.
你的医生说你不适合受审
Your doctor, he's claiming you're unfit to stand trial.
拉什医生吗 他…他不会那么做
Dr. Rush? He wouldn't do that.
是阿卡姆的首席医生 一个叫文崔斯的人
It was the head of Arkham. Some guy named Ventris.
他写了报告 法官也同意了 改变不了了
He wrote the report, and the judge agreed. It's done.
可是…
But that's...
那不是…
That's not...
我已经待满六个月了
I did my six months.
我有权受审 我…
I deserve a trial. I...
那是我的权利 这条命是我的
I have... rights. This is my life.
我们会上诉的
We'll file an appeal.
或者要求重新做评估
Or try for a new evaluation.
我不知道 告诉我该怎么做 我都会照做
I don't know. Tell me what to do, and I'll do it.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表