剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
And if you don't believe me,
你不用相信
well, you don't gotta.
因为我会一天天地证明给你看
'Cause I'm gonna prove it to ya. Every damn day.
只是…
Just...
不要放弃我
Just don't give up on me.
来吧 妈
Come on, Ma.
和我跳舞
Dance with me.
企 鹅 人
第一季第八集[季终]
这里左转
Left here. Left here.
快点
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
那是什么
What is that?
天啊
Oh, my God.
该死 奥兹
Fuck. Oz.
他可能受伤了 我们得下去
Hey, he could be hurt. We gotta get down there.
奥兹可能已经死了
Oz is probably dead.
-那里一定全是警♥察♥ -你们又不知道
Gonna be crawling with cops. - You don't know that, all right?
我们得下去看看 走吧
We gotta check. Let's go.
你朋友让我们陷入了危险的处境
Your friend has put us in a dangerous position.
我们走吧
Let's get outta here.
-我们走吧 -等等 就这样
Let's get outta here. - Wait. Wait. That's it?
我们是为了货来的 不是为企鹅人
We're here for the product, not the Penguin.
你们都是一群该死的懦夫 知道吗
You're all a bunch of fucking cowards, you know that?
你说什么
What did you say?
你们到底站哪边啊
What the hell do you even stand for?
你们就让马洛尼和吉甘特家族 为所欲为吗
What, are you gonna let the Maronis and Gigantes do whatever they fuckin' want?
这是我的街区 看看
This is my neighborhood! Look at it!
全世界都不把我们当回事
The whole world, they treat us like-like we don't matter,
好像我们什么都不是 你们现在要逃跑吗 扯淡
like we're fuckin' nothin'. Are you just gonna run away now? That's bullshit!
说话注意点 你得认清自己的位置
Watch what you say. You gotta know your place,
否则你就等着吃子弹吧
or you're gonna catch a bullet.
-到时候 你就真的什么都不是了 -我们走
Then you really don't matter. - Let's go.
请后退 先等我们…
I need you to step back.
退后
Stand back! Move it!
回家去
Go back to your homes!
-什么家 -退后
What homes? - Stand back!
这里不安全
It's not safe!
你们不能进去
Can't go in there.
维克多
Victor!
维克多
Victor!
齐克
Zeke.
伙计 怎么回事 奥兹呢
Hey, man, what happened? Where's Oz?
是索菲娅 她把一切都炸了
Sofia... She blew it all up.
奥兹呢 他出来了吗
What about Oz? Did he get out?
该醒来了
It's time to wake up.
(梦露会所)
奥兹
Oz?
又见面了
It's been a minute.
我和阿尔贝托小时候…
You know, when Berto and I were kids,
在温室旁发现了一个鸟巢 里面有两只小鸟
we found this nest out by the greenhouse with two baby birds inside.
其中一只比另一只大一点
One of the birds was bigger than the other one...
也强壮一点
stronger.
鸟妈妈给了它更多的食物
And the mama bird gave it more food.
我真替那只比较小的鸟紧张啊
And I got nervous for the smaller bird.
它太虚弱了 知道吗
It was so weak and frail, you know?
我以为它要死了
I... I thought it was going to die.
但是有一天早上 鸟妈妈不在的时候…
But then one morning, when the mama bird was away,
那只很小的鸟…
the smaller bird...
残忍♥地攻击了那只大一点的鸟
viciously attacked the bigger bird...
它杀了它
...and killed it.
还把它的兄弟推出了鸟巢
And then it just pushed its brother out of the nest.
那是我见过的最触目惊心的事情
It was the most disturbing thing I had ever seen.
至少在当时是这样
At least... at the time.
你能想象对自己的兄弟下杀手吗
Can you imagine? Doing something so terrible to your own brother?
这还不是最疯狂的部分
But that's not even the wildest part.
鸟妈妈回来…
When the mama bird came back
看到它的一个宝宝不见了
and saw that one of her babies was missing,
你猜它做了什么
guess what she did.
什么都没做
Nothing.
它没有惩罚小鸟
Instead of punishing the smaller bird,
反而继续喂养它 照顾它
she kept feeding it, caring for it
好像什么都没发生过
as if nothing even happened.
奥兹 你觉得鸟妈妈知道吗
Do you think the mother knew, Oz...
它知道它的孩子干的好事吗
...what her baby did?
弗朗西丝 你觉得呢
Francis, what do you think?
要不我们问问她
Should we find out?
你觉得呢
Whaddya say?
分享一些残酷的真♥相♥吧
Share some hard truths?
或许能起到疗愈效果
It might bring about some healing.
奥兹
Oz?
你想先开始吗
Would you like to start?
你这该死的神经病
You fuckin' psycho!
你在胡扯什么
What is this shit?
说什么破鸟 老天爷
Talkin' about birds! Jesus Christ!
-你不喜欢我的故事 -妈
You don't like my story? - Ma!
妈 看着我 我会带你逃出去的
Ma, look at me! I'm gonna get you outta here.
我对天发誓 妈 我会带你逃出去
I swear to God, Ma. I swear to God I'm gonna get you outta here.
-奥兹 你说得对 -妈
Oz... you're right. - Ma!
那是个蠢故事
It was a stupid story.
你的故事更精彩
And you have the better one anyway.
那…
So...
跟我们说说事情经过
tell us what happened.
你说什么 什么事情
What are you talkin'... What happened when?
告诉我们 你为什么让你的兄弟们死在隧♥道♥里
Tell us why you left your brothers to die in those tunnels.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talkin' about?
你为什么告诉你妈 你没和他们在一起
Why did you tell your mom you weren't with them?
你为什么对她撒谎
Why did you lie to her?
-你到底在说什么 -别装了
What the hell are you talkin' about?! - Stop pretending.
她知道 我也知道 我们都知道你做过什么
She knows. I know. We all know what you did.
你们对她动过手脚
You done somethin' to her.
-你们把她怎么了 -你装作对她知无不言
What the fuck did you do to her?! - You act like you tell her everything.
而她装作相信你 为什么
And she acts like she believes you. Why?
为什么你们两个都这么害怕真♥相♥
Why are you both so afraid of the truth?
-妈 -太变♥态♥了
Ma! - It's so sick.
妈
Ma!
这几乎和你
It's almost as sick
让那个人杀你儿子一样变♥态♥
as you asking that man to kill your son.
雷克斯 对吧
Rex, right?
他是叫这个名字吗
Was that his name?
你在玩什么变♥态♥游戏
What kind of weird fuckin' games are you tryin' to play?
闭嘴 别说了
Shut up. Shut up. Just shut up.
这个会所里的那一晚 本该是你们相处的最后一晚
Your last night together was going to be here, at this club.
是吧 弗朗西丝 我说得对吗
Right, Francis? Am I right?
你们是在那里跳舞的吗
Was it over there? Where you two danced?
奥兹是在那里承诺你的吗
Is that where Oz made you his promise?
该死 别说了
God damn it, stop.
我只想问一句 值得吗
I just wanna know. Was it worth it?
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -他满足你所有愿望了吗
Fuck you. - Did he give you everything that you wanted?
-他兑现承诺了吗 -去你♥妈♥的♥…
Did he fulfill his promise? - Fuck you. Fuck you.
妈
Ma.
妈
Ma.
还是你后悔没让雷克斯带他去兜风
Or do you wish you would've let Rex take him for that ride?
留着他让你失去了什么
What did you lose by keeping him alive?
我知道我失去了什么 知道他从我这里夺走了什么
I know what I lost... what he took from me.
他也该知道他对你做了什么
He deserves to know what he did to you,
知道你对他的仇恨和怒火
how you feel about him, and how... how angry you are.
告诉他
Tell him.
告诉他
Tell him.
好
Yeah.
好吧
Fine.
朱利安
Julian.
搞什么
What the fuck?
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表