剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
我…我看到了一个面罩
I... saw a mask.
在你的包里
In your bag.
是你杀了他们吗
Did you kill them?
我的妈妈和爸爸
My mom and my dad?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
我会做那么可怕的事
That... I would do something... as horrible as that?
吉雅 我爱你的爸妈
Gia. I loved your mom and dad.
我知道你想怪罪他人
I know you want someone to blame.
但那怪不到任何人头上
But it was nobody's fault.
那是一场可怕的意外
It was a terrible accident.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
很好
Good.
这是你自己弄的吗
Did you do this to yourself?
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
你可能听不懂
It might sound confusing...
而且也会觉得心痛
and I know that it hurts...
但你♥爸♥妈和我们家的每个人
but your mom and your dad, everyone in our family,
都是罪有应得的坏人
they were bad people, who deserved it.
我很高兴他们死了
And I am glad that they're gone.
别因为他们而伤害你自己
Don't hurt yourself because of them.
这是一份馈赠
This is a gift.
你会离开这里的
You're gonna get out of here,
你会找到一个新家
and you're gonna find a new home.
而且
And...
不管你长成怎样的人
whatever woman you become...
你都值得拥有比这个家更好的归宿
you deserve much better than... what this family could have offered.
萨尔瓦多…
Salvatore.
不 萨尔已经死了 亲爱的
Nah. Sal's dead, sweetheart.
接受现实吧
Take it in.
这不是你期待的结果
It ain't how you were hopin' it'd go.
你想杀了我
You wanna kill me.
我明白
I get it.
但你更想要一样东西
But there is one thing you want more.
自从我认识你 你就觊觎王位
Ever since I known ya, you know, you had your eye on the throne.
现在你的机会来了
Now it's your chance.
你只需要把她带到我面前
All you gotta do is bring her to me, just bring her to me.
不要动她一分一毫
Not a hair on her head out of place.
我就把所有的一切都给你
I'll give it to you, the whole fuckin' thing,
极乐粉 我的生意和人脉
the Bliss, my operation, my connects.
开启王国的钥匙就在这里 索菲娅
The keys to the fuckin' kingdom are here, Sofia.
怎么样
Whaddya say?
那就只剩下你和奥兹了
And then it was just you and Oz.
告诉我那是什么感觉 说吧
Tell me how that felt. Go with it.
朱利安
Julian.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
萨尔瓦多马洛尼死了 奥兹杀了他
Salvatore Maroni is dead. Oz... killed him.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
奥兹要我用他母亲来交换货物
Oz wants me to bring him his mother in exchange for the product.
而我…同意了
And, uh... I agreed.
不 索菲娅 这是陷阱
No. Sofia, it's a trap.
我知道
I know.
但这不重要
But it doesn't matter.
这些都不重要
None of it matters.
吉雅跟你说什么了
What did Gia say to you?
她会给你惹麻烦吗
Is she gonna be a problem?
我父亲把我关起来之前 想让我接管家族
Before my father put me away, he wanted me to take over the Family.
后来他把我关进了精神病院
He put me in an institution.
可我一出来 就又进了另一家精神病院
And the second I got out, I walked... right into another one.
她说得对
She's right.
弗朗西丝说得对 我以为我在做不一样的事
Francis is right. I thought I was doing something different,
我以为…我和以前不同了
and I... I thought that I... I thought that I was different.
其实我还在玩我父亲的游戏
But I'm still playing my father's game.
我…我在遵守他的规则
I'm-I'm abiding by his rules.
天哪 我喘不过气了
Jesus Christ, I can't... breathe.
-我喘不过气了 -索菲娅 看着我
I can't breathe. I can't breathe. - Sofia, look at me.
你父亲的手已经扼不住你的喉咙了
Your father's hand is not on your throat anymore.
他或其他人希望你怎么做都不重要
It doesn't matter what he or anyone else wanted for you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要自♥由♥
I wanna be free.
我想要自♥由♥
I wanna be free.
我想要奥兹感受痛苦
And I want Oz to feel pain...
真正的痛苦
real pain,
我感受过的那种痛苦
the kind that I have felt.
我要他为自己的行为
I need him to suffer...
付出代价
for what he's done.
里奇 有维克的消息吗
Richie, you heard from Vic?
没有 一直转进语♥音♥信箱
Nah. I just keep getting his voicemail.
我知道了
All right.
好了
All right!
我知道这不是你们想要的工作
I know this ain't the job you signed up for.
但你们是我唯一的军队
But you're the only army I got.
我有你们就够了 知道吗
I wouldn't ask for another. All right?
快
Come on.
奥兹
Oz?
齐克 有什么发现吗
Zeke, you got somethin'?
有辆黑色越野车朝你那边去了
There's a black G-Wagen heading your way.
就是她了
That's our girl.
所有人藏起来
All right, everybody out of sight.
别碰触发器 等我下令
Fingers off triggers till I give the word.
车进隧♥道♥了 大门已上锁
Car's inside the tunnels. Gates are closed and locked.
很好
Good.
来吧 美女
Come on, doll.
你还在等什么
What are you waitin' for?
你好
Hi.
甜心 没有回头路了 门都锁上了
Sweetheart, there ain't no goin' back. The doors are locked.
你的货在我这儿 我妈在你那儿
I got your product. You got my ma.
只要她没事 我们都好说
As long as she's okay... we're good here.
我们就这样互瞪一整晚 还是做个了断 来吧
We gonna stare at each other all night? You wanna finish this? Come on.
你妈是个很有意思的女人 奥兹
Your mother is a very interesting woman, Oz.
我知道她是什么样的人
Yeah, I know what my mother is.
她让我明白了一些事情
She helped me realize a few things.
我一直在尝试不同的角色
I keep trying on all these different faces,
但感觉都不太对
but... none of them feel quite right.
嘿
Hey! Hey!
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is goin' on?
你以为你知道我要什么
You think you know what I want.
你以为你和我是一样的 你当然会那么想
That it's the same for you and me. Of course you do.
因为这游戏是为你们这种人设计的 比如我父亲
I guess this game was made for men like you... like my father.
一样的赢家 一样的输家
Same winners. Same losers.
所以大家都以为我会死在阿卡姆
It's why everyone expected me to die in Arkham.
没人想过我可能会在那里学到东西
No one even considered that I might learn something there...
学会玩新游戏
how to play new games.
我给你留了一份礼物
I left ya a present.
你找到了吗
You find it yet?
奥兹 怎么了
Yo, Oz, what's goin' on?
奥兹 车里是什么
Oz, what's in the car?
该死
Oh, fuck!
-还有足够的时间逃出来 -妈的
There's enough time to get out,
应该吧
I think.
如果有的话 过来看看我们
If you do, come by and see us.
(梦露会所)
妈 我给你送晚餐来了
Ma? I got dinner for ya.
你起来了
You're up.
穿好衣服 我们出去
Get dressed. We're goin' out.
穿上你的西装
Go on. Your suit.
(梦露会所)
我不能再独自面对了
I can't do this alone no more.
你必须向我保证 你会出人头地
You have to promise me that you're gonna make something of yourself,
你会给我应得的一切
that you'll get me every goddamn thing I deserve.
否则我会活不下去
Or I ain't gonna make it.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表