剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
如果我离开 可能…
If I took off, I don't think that...
说起来奇怪 就是…
It's weird. It's like...
他喜欢让我陪着他
He kind of likes having me around.
他…他有点孤单
He's kind of... he's kind of lonely.
而且我看到了一些东西
And I've seen stuff.
一些我不该看的东西
You know, stuff that I shouldn't have
假如我走了 不知道他会干出什么事儿来
so if left, I don't know what he would do.
那你更不该留下了
Then, you definitely shouldn't stay.
为这样的人效力不会有好结果的
I mean, nothing good can come from working for a guy like that.
你不是这样的人
That is not who you are.
你的口气很像我爸
You sound like my dad.
抱歉
Sorry.
不
No, no.
这不是坏事
It's not a bad thing.
糟了
Oh, no.
该死 他要回来了 你赶紧走
Shit. He... he's on his way back, so you gotta go.
什么 -是的
What? -Yeah.
等等
Wait.
给 拿着 -这…
Here. Take this. -Whoa, that's...
不 听我说
No, no, listen.
找个好地方住 帮我买♥♥张票
Stay somewhere nice. And get me a ticket.
真的吗 -是的
Really? -Yeah.
我们在哥谭站见 -好
I'm gonna meet you at Gotham Station. -Okay. Okay.
你要告诉你老板 还是…
Are you gonna tell your boss, or...
我再想想
I'm gonna figure that out.
好 -好
Okay. -Okay.
我会发短♥信♥给你的 -好
I'll text you. -Okay.
好 -好
Okay. -All right.
索菲娅
Sofia.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
那些打手是怎么回事 还有外面那些车
What's with all the muscle? And all the cars outside?
事态平息之前 我们都得低调行事
We all gotta lay low until shit dies down.
这就是你的宏伟大计
That's your grand plan?
我们的人在光天化日之下 被马洛尼家族的人枪杀
Our men are being gunned down by the Maronis in broad daylight, but...
你却在办过夜派对
you're throwing a fucking sleepover.
这生意不关你的事
This business ain't your business.
拜托你有点眼色
Take a fucking hint.
卢卡才是一家之主 知道吗
Luca, he's the head of the family now.
所以 他叫你去意大利 你就该乖乖地上飞机
Okay? So when he tells you to go to Italy you get on a fucking plane.
光辉航♥空♥登机牌
这是你自己打印的吗
Did you print this out yourself?
亲爱的 我知道你脑子不正常
Look, honey. I know you're not right in the head.
这太明显了
I mean, that's pretty damn clear.
但我不怕你
But I'm not scared of you.
我看你就是个被宠坏的小屁孩 活该遭受这一切
All I see is a spoiled brat who got what she deserved.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你帮我准备机票
I appreciate this.
我需要一些时间收拾几样东西… -两天
I just need some time to get... -Two days.
然后你就去意大利
Then you go to Italy.
不然我就告诉大家你去了那里
Or I tell people that's where you went.
拿上箱子
Vic, grab the case.
快点
Chop chop!
唐人街
Chinatown, huh?
你知不知道 我父亲把三合会赶出了毒品生意
You're aware that my father pushed the Triads out of the drug game?
当时我在场 宝贝
Yeah, I was there, doll.
但我们需要一个 不会一得知我们的计划就告密的人
But we need someone who ain't gonna rat us out as soon as we tell them our plan, you know?
来吧 就是它了
Come on. There it is.
这是什么
What's all this?
给我朋友林克蔡准备的一点小礼物
Little hospitality gift for my pal, Link Tsai.
他是三合会的二把手 负责经营他们的会所 我们关系不错
A Triad deputy who runs their clubs. We're friendly.
何必跟一个二把手浪费时间
Why are we wasting our time with a deputy?
赵峰才是大佬 我只允许他跟我们合作
Feng Zhao is the Dai Lo that is the only person that can authorize a partnership.
我们和赵峰攀不上话 对吧
Well, we don't got a relationship with Feng Zhao, do we?
可是你有我 我有林克
You got me, I got Link.
孩子 看好袋子
Kid, keep your eye on the bag.
你好
Hey.
我们打烊了
We're closed.
你好吗
How you doing?
我是奥兹 我们来找林克蔡
I'm Oz. We're here to see Link Tsai.
没错 摸到了吗
There you go. Got it?
在后面
It's in the back.
没想到你带了枪 -我猜你带了 所以…
Didn't know you were carrying. -Well, I figured you were, so...
我在做梦吧
Oh, this is unreal.
下次还是先打个电♥话♥吧 -请求原谅的话 最好…
Maybe next time, call ahead. -Sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness.
奥兹 我警告过你 不还我钱就别出现在我面前
I told you not to show your face here till you had my money, Oz.
林克 我从零下44度会所 给你带了最顶级的好酒
Link, brought you some top-shelf from the 44. My best shit.
你以为我在乎这个 我给你送去了满满一卡车的烟
You think I give a fuck? I sent you a whole truck of cigarettes.
我的分成呢 -你以为我会空手来吗
Where's my cut? -You think I'd come here empty-handed?
拜托 我们心里都清楚 如果我真的把你晾了
Well, come on, Link, we both know that if I ever truly left you hanging
你早就给我爆头了
there'd be a bullet between my eyes.
我给你带来一个大好的机会
I got a real opportunity for you here
但是被枪指着脸让我很难集中精力
but it's kind of hard to focus with a gun pointed at my face.
先收起来
索菲娅法尔科内 我们没见过 但我知道你是谁
Sofia Falcone. We've never met, but I know who you are.
很好
Good for you.
这就是我们来找你的原因
This... is why we're here.
我们称之为…极乐粉
We're calling it... Bliss.
听我说 奥兹
Hey, Oz.
有个女孩 然后…
So... There's this girl, and...
她对我来说很重要
she means a lot to me.
你也一样
And you do, too.
你知道我不会告密的吧 你知道我绝对不会…
You know I'm not a rat, right? You know I'd never...
如果我看到过什么…
If I... if I ever saw anything
我什么都不会说的
I would never say anything.
他肯定会杀了我
He's gonna kill me. He's gonna kill me.
该死
Shit.
下车 孩子
Step out of the car, son.
我…
What...
我做什么了 -你很紧张
W-W-What did I do? -You nervous?
不 我就是…
No, I just...
我…
I...
有时候会结巴
s-s-stutter, sometimes.
你停在了装卸区 转过去
You're idling in a loading zone. Turn around.
我可以走… -转过去 把手放在引擎盖上
I can just move the... -Turn around. Hands on the hood.
这是你的车吗
Is this your car?
是我老板的 -挺花俏的
My boss' car. -Pretty flashy.
你这个年纪的孩子 居然带着那么多现金到处跑
That's a lot of money for a kid your age to be carrying around.
我不知道你在说什么 我没带现金
I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have any money.
我想也是
Guess not.
等你老板一回来 你就给我滚
Soon as your boss is back, get out of here.
没门儿
No fucking way.
你们真想让我支持你们的政♥变♥
You seriously trying to sell me on a coup?
你们俩要接管法尔科内家族
The two of you are gonna take over the Falcone family
现在可是帮派火拼的时候 -政♥变♥
in the middle of a gang war? -A coup?
你的小说看多了吧
What are you, reading books or something?
我们的计划更像是企业重组
No, what we got going is more of a corporate restructure.
我们不是孤军奋战
We ain't going at it alone.
家族内部有人支持我们
You know we got support from within the family.
是吗 -当然
Oh, yeah, you do? -Yeah, of course.
你以为我们会贸然前来吗 别傻了
You think we'd walk in here without our shit on lock? Come on.
谁
Who?
谁 -对 谁支持你们
Who? -Yeah, who?
强尼维蒂
Johnny Viti.
胡扯 -去你的
That's bullshit. -Fuck you, bullshit.
卢卡法尔科内的二把手支持你
Luca Falcone's underboss is backing you?
他支持的人是我
He's backing me.
强尼是我母亲的表弟
Johnny is my mother's cousin.
我们的关系很亲近
He and I are very close.
他也知道极乐粉能改变游戏规则
He also knows that Bliss is a game-changer.
他还知道卢卡
And that Luca
没胆坚持到底 -没错
doesn't have the balls to see it through. -That's true.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表