剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
该死 我跌倒了
Oh, shit. Well, I fell.
可能有人推我
Maybe I was pushed.
那么…
So...
小护士 奥斯瓦尔德有什么 比我还重要的要紧事
Nurse boy. What's Oswald doin' that's more important than me?
他要对付马洛尼家族
He's making a move against the Maronis.
马洛尼家族
Maronis?
不 亲爱的 你搞错了
No, baby, you got it backwards.
他在利用他们对付法尔科内家族 他们才是大鱼
He's workin' them to get at the Falcones. They're the bigger fish.
他们都死了
They're all dead.
是他干的吗 是奥斯瓦尔德杀了他们吗
Was it him? Did Oswald kill 'em?
对
Yeah.
别骗我 你不擅长说谎
Don't lie to me. You're bad at it.
是真的
It's the truth.
奥兹…
Oz...
奥兹成功了
Oz pulled this off.
所以我才过来 在危机中
That's why I'm here right now to... to make sure that you're safe
确保你的安全
while this is all going down.
终于成功了
Finally.
那好吧
Okay, then.
那他需要我帮忙 对吧
So he's gonna need my help then, right?
来吧 动起来 我们…
Okay, let's go! Let's do this! Let's...
这是奥兹送你的 混♥蛋♥
This is from Oz, motherfucker.
娜迪雅 见到你总是一件开心事
Nadia, Nadia, Nadia. Always a pleasure.
马上交出我儿子
My son. Now.
直奔主题吗 我尊重这种做法
Straight to business, huh? You know, I respect that.
布鲁诺
Bruno.
过来
C'mere.
天哪 别他妈抖了
Jesus. Stop fuckin' shakin'.
你把他怎么了
What have you done to him?
他没事 非常健康
He's fine. Picture of health.
撕掉胶带 我想听他亲口说
Remove the tape. I want to hear it from him.
我这是在帮你 你儿子的话太多了
I'm doing you a solid. Your son's a talker.
我们都想快点结束
We all want this over quick.
让我看看蘑菇 我们立马走人
Just lemme see the shrooms, and we'll be on our way.
布鲁诺 验货
Bruno. Check the product.
冷静点 别紧张 真是的
Calm down. Relax. Jesus Christ.
货没问题
We're good.
娜迪雅 我朋友布鲁诺要上那辆卡车…
All right, Nadia. My friend Bruno here is gonna get in that truck...
那辆卡车不能动
That truck stays put
你先放了我儿子
until my son is released.
别激动 娜迪雅 我知道
Relax, Nadia. I know.
去找妈妈吧
Go to Mama.
真对不起
So sorry.
妈的
Fuck!
开枪
宝贝 -妈妈
Baby... -Mom.
该死
Oh, no. Oh, shit!
该死 别忘了蘑菇 快上卡车
Fuck! The shrooms! Get in the truck!
快
Go, go, go!
小唐米切尔市长 哥谭的延续
该死 怎么回事 你还好吗 -太操蛋了 我们被耍了
Shit, what happened? You all right? -It was fucked up, man. They tried to screw us. Oz lit 'em up...
不
No... no!
不
No, no, no...
不
No. No!
它们都死了 妈的
Fuckin' dead. Fuck.
它们都死了
They're all fuckin' dead!
就这些吗
That's it?
奥兹 怎么了 -蘑菇全毁了
Oz? What's the matter? -They're ruined...
布鲁诺 只剩两桶了 就这些
We got two buckets. That's fuckin' it!
其他的都毁了
The rest are fucked!
用两桶蘑菇建不出该死的帝国
You don't build a goddamn empire with two fuckin' buckets!
没有别的了
We can't get more?
别的 -是啊
More? -Yeah.
哪来的别的 尼克 这是索菲娅种了好几个月的蘑菇
From where, Nick? Huh? Sofia's been working this shit for months.
把这些搬到卡车上 拿上这些
Take these to the truck. Get this shit.
把暖气开大点 给它们保暖
Crank up the heat. Keep 'em warm.
拿着这个
把它们放到货车后面 我要开始干活了
Put them in the back of the van. I'll start the engine and turn on the heat.
迈克 给我点好消息
Mikey, tell me somethin' good.
迈克死了 你个小贱♥人♥
Mikey's dead, you little bitch.
谢谢你的钥匙 奥兹
Thanks for the keys, Oz.
没有钥匙 我根本逃不出来
I never coulda busted out without 'em.
你这个不入流的人♥渣♥
You amateur piece of shit.
你逃到哪里 我都能找到你
There's no place I can't find you now.
你逃不掉的 奥兹
No place, Oz!
你死定了
You are cooked.
死定了
Cooked, huh?
真好笑
That's funny.
帮我个忙 萨尔
Do me a favor, Sal.
打给你老婆 看她会不会接电♥话♥
Call your wife. See if she answers.
你不该抢我的东西
You stole from the wrong fucking guy.
该死
Fuck.
奥兹 -她还好吗
Oz. -How is she?
她…
Yeah, no, she's...She's...
维克 她还好吗 -她没事 她睡着了
Vic, how is she? -She's fine. She's just... she's sleeping.
你什么时候来
When you gonna be here?
我被盯得很紧 所以…
Look, I got a lotta heat on me. So...
你得带我妈离开那里
I need you to get my ma outta there, all right?
厨房♥里有个应急包 在食品柜的通风口后面
There's a go bag in the kitchen. It's behind the vent, in the pantry.
拿上它 再多拿点东西 带上她的药 知道吗
Take it and whatever else you can get. Her meds.
别忘了她的药 她肯定不想走
Don't forget her fucking meds! She ain't gonna like it much.
你也见识过她的能耐 -这…
You seen how she can get.
出什么事了 -该死 维克 照做就是了
What happened? -Goddammit, Vic! Just do it, all right?
那我们要去哪
Well, where do we go?
我不知道
I don't know.
肯定要去一个谁都想不到的地方
It's gotta be somewhere where nobody'd think to look.
先…先上车吧
You know? Just... just get in the car.
好吗 上路再说
Right? Just drive.
好 我…
Okay, yeah. I'll...
我会找个安全的地方 等我到了再打给你
I'll find a place that's safe. And I'll call you when I get there, all right?
好 很好 -好 奥兹 交给我吧
Yeah, good, good. -Okay. Hey, Oz. I got this,
好吗
okay?
我会照顾她的 -好 交给你了
I'm gonna take care of her. -Yeah, you do that.
进来
Yes?
索菲娅
Sofia.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
警♥察♥来找我打听你的事了
The police came to me asking about you.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
你想怎么样 朱利安
What do you want, Julian?
因为我正在忙
Because I'm in the middle of something
我觉得我们已经过了 分♥析♥的阶段了 不是吗
and I think we're past the point of analysis, don't you?
是的
Yes.
你说得对
You're right.
而且你没看错我
And you were right about me.
但我怀念的不是控制权
But it's not the control I miss.
我一看到新闻就知道是你干的
When I saw what happened on the news, I knew it was you.
你做了不得不做的事
That you did what you had to do.
我已经看出来它带给你的变化了
I can already see it what it's given you.
自♥由♥
The release.
我也想感受一下
And I'd like to feel that, too.
和你一起感受
With you.
不管接下来发生什么 我都愿意参与其中
I'd like to be a part of whatever's next
只要你愿意接纳我
if you'll have me.
嘿
Hey!
都给我安静
Quiet the fuck down.
这位女士有话要说
The lady's got something to say.
谢谢你 强尼
Thank you, Johnny.
坐下
Sit down.
首先 我想说一件显而易见的事
First, I'd like to address the elephant in the room.
我毒死了那家人
I gassed the Family.
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我把他们全杀了
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表