剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
对 你还的是卡迈恩 不是我
Yeah, yeah. To Carmine. Not to me.
好吧
Okay.
"好吧" 你觉得我无关紧要 是吗
Okay? What, you think I don't matter? That it?
那你不介意 我认识一下你那些卑鄙的朋友吧
Then you don't mind too much if I introduce myself to some of your crooked friends, huh?
嘿 -过来
Hey. -Come here...
不 住手 快住手
Hey, stop! Stop!
或者我找"哥谭公报"谈谈
Or maybe I just talk to the Gazette?
他们一定想看看 你是怎么用市政基金还清赌债的
I bet they'd love to see how you paid your gambling debts with city funds.
你以为你能用一根隐形的老二 操弄哥谭市民吗
You think you can just raw dog the people of Gotham with an invisible dick? That it?
该死 你想怎么样
Shit! Shit! What do you want?
我要你做好你的工作 就这么简单
I want you to do your fuckin' job. That's what I fuckin' want.
市政♥府♥正在从皇冠角调取电力
City's divertin' power from Crown Point.
很多家庭生活在黑暗和寒冷中
Families are livin' in the dark. They're freezin'.
你却能回到你温暖的豪♥宅♥里
Meanwhile, you go home to your warm fuckpad mansion.
这不公平 你得恢复皇冠角的电力
It ain't right. So you're gonna get the power back on in Crown Point.
你知道有多少手续…
You know how much red tape and...
快住手 我听你的 求你住手
Please stop! I'll do it...! Please stop!
妈的 求你住手
Fuck! Please stop!
好吧 -妈的
Fuck! -All right...
只是鼻子而已 妈的 把你的领带给我
Hey... it's just your nose. Fuckin' hell. Give me your tie.
听好了 我最多等到天亮
Listen to me. You got till sun up.
而且我不是谁的手下 我叫奥斯瓦尔德科波特
And I ain't someone's guy. My name's Oswald Cobb.
下次你就不会忘了
Next time, you won't forget.
滚吧 -妈的
Get the fuck outta here.
天啊
Jesus. Come on.
没你想得那么挤 直接倒车
You got more room than you think. Straight back.
天啊
Christ.
唐尼小子 很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
Donny Boy, glad you called.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 居然把货带进我的地盘
What the fuck you think you're doing dumping your product in my territory?
你在说什么 我们说好的 可你违约了 我还能怎么办
The fuck you talking about? We had a deal. You turned your back. What do you expect?
去你的 他们杀了我的手下
Fuck you! They murdered my boys.
你知道吗 -还在我的地盘上晾尸
Put them on display... -You know what?
你这个样子 我没法跟你说
I ain't talking to you when... I ain't talking to you when you're like this.
我们聚聚吧 面对面地解决问题
Let's get together. We'll... we'll figure it out face-to-face.
我知道一个地方 -别惹沙利文家族
I know somewhere. -Don't fuck with the Sullivans.
我把地址发给你
I'm gonna text you the address.
维克多
Yo, Victor.
我的老二都快冻掉了
Freezing my fucking dick off out here.
你们的人呢
Where your people at?
我想跟你说的就是这个
Right. So that's actually... what I wanted to talk to you about.
伙计 我试过了
Look, man, I tried. Okay? They're just not...
他们…他们现在不招新人
They're not looking for... more guys right now.
但是…
But,
听着
look.
我知道这是你的地盘 对吧
I know this is your neighborhood, right?
他们也知道 而且尊重这一点 也尊重你 所以…
They know that, respect that, respect you, so...
拿着
Yeah.
我下周还能给你一些钱
And, look, man, I can get you more next week.
而且…一旦有位置空出来…
And... as soon as something opens up, you know.
你知道吗 我们就…
We just gotta...
一步步地慢慢来吧
pump the brakes and... take things slow.
你下周还能给我钱
But you can get me more next week?
对 -我正好快没钱了
Right, yeah. -'Cause I'm already runnin' low.
太疯狂了 钱很快就花完了
Shit's crazy. It's going fast.
你觉得你很厉害吗 维克多
What, you think you big, Victor?
你觉得你能收买♥♥我
Think you can pay me off, huh?
你只是个出身贫民窟的小子 连几个轮毂都偷不到
You just a kid from the Bricks who can't even steal some rims
却因为跟了一个叫奥兹什么的家伙 就自以为是硬汉
thinkin' he's big-time tough guy 'cause he's working with Oz What's-his-fuck.
对 我知道那个神秘的奥兹 没人见过这家伙
Yeah, the Wizard of fuckin' Oz. Nobody sees this guy
但他一直在幕后操纵一切
but he's out here pulling all these strings.
街头有传言说他在贩卖♥♥新毒品极乐粉
You know, the word on the street is he's running that new drug, Bliss
很多大人物都在找他
and a bunch of heavy-hitters are lookin' for him.
也许我该去帮他们 赚点大钱
Maybe I should help them out, make some real money.
或者你带我去见你老板
Or you take me to your boss.
你要怎么选 维克多
So, what's it gonna be, Victor?
乌贼
Squid.
奥兹…会杀了你的
Oz... h-h-he'll kill you.
马上带我去见那个混♥蛋♥ 你以为我在跟你闹着玩吗
Well, take me to that motherfucker right now. You think I'm playin' with you?
好吧 知道了
All right. Okay. All right... yeah. Okay.
你带路
Yo, lead the way. -Yeah.
走这边
We're this way.
看吧 这就对了 维克多 别给自己找麻烦
See? You a man now, Victor. Don't gotta make it so hard on yourself.
听我说 乌贼
Look, Squid, he's...
他要过几个小时才能回来
He's not even gonna be... be back for another few hours.
我不介意
That's good with me.
我愿意等
I'll wait.
好 我们在地下
Okay, we're underground.
地下 该死 你们在挖洞吗
Underground? Shit, you diggin' holes or somethin'?
妈的
Oh, fuck.
天啊
Oh, my God.
对不起
I'm sorry...
你为什么要逼我这么做
Why did you make me do that?
妈的
You fuck!
嘿
Hey.
怎么 你没认出我吗
What? Didn't recognize me?
你看到我似乎并不惊讶
You don't seem surprised to see me.
是我让洛克丝带你上来的
I told Roxy to send you up.
给彼此省些麻烦
Save us both a headache.
而且还能赚笔钱
Easy money, too.
喝点什么
Drink?
他在哪
Where is he?
他是不会把这种秘密告诉我这种人的
He'd never tell someone like me something like that.
你跟我一样了解奥兹
You know Oz as well as I do.
穿成这样
Dressing like this...
是为了你自己还是你的客户
is this for you or your clients?
要看情况
Depends on the situation.
奥兹见过这样的你吗
Oz ever seen this version of you?
见过几次 他不喜欢
Couple of times. He doesn't like it.
他喜欢什么
What does he like?
他没那么复杂
He's not that complicated.
所以…
So...
他是你见过的最好的男人
he's... the best you've ever had.
还有什么
What else?
他注定会…成大事
He is... destined for greatness.
我以前也会这样骗男人
I used to lie to men like that.
但你现在不用那么做了
But you don't have to anymore.
你有了权力
You have the power now.
你很擅长说别人想听的话
You are good at telling people what they wanna hear.
你在他家有个抽屉
You have a drawer at his place.
你对他来说很重要
You mean something to him.
如果你打算用我引他出来 他是不会上钩的
He won't come for me if that's your plan.
你们不是那种关系 我懂了
Not that kind of relationship. Okay.
那你们是什么关系
What is it, then?
我猜他付你钱 所以…
He pays you, I presume, so...
不可能是爱情
Can't be love.
亲爱的 生来就有机会的感觉很爽吧
Must be nice. You were born into opportunity, honey
所以你可以非黑即白地看待事物
so you can afford to think in black and white.
我跟奥兹的关系很复杂
What I got with Oz it ain't just one thing.
我知道他是什么样的人
I know what he is.
骗子 自恋狂
A liar, narcissist.
杀手
Killer.
但我们都不干净 不是吗 你就是典型的例子
But we all got our shit, don't we? I mean, you certainly got yours.
南希霍夫曼
Nancy Hoffman.
尤兰达琼斯
Yolanda Jones.
那些女人对你来说什么都不是
Those women meant nothing to you.
但她们是我的家人
They were family to me.
你还认为我是"刽子手"
You still think I'm the Hangman?
他没告诉你吗
He never told you?
是我父亲杀了那些女人
My father killed those women.
也杀了我母亲
Killed my mother.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表