剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
- Fought you? - No.
之后发生什么事 纳兹
Then what happened, Naz?
不知道 我睡着了
I don't know. I fell asleep.
醒来之后
When I woke up,
她就变成那样了...
and she was like that...
就死了
She was dead.
你呢 你做了什么事
And you, what did you do?
我跑了
I ran.
我很害怕
'Cause I was scared.
因为你的所为而害怕
By what you'd done.
不是
No.
我们谈话结束后
What we're gonna do when we're done here,
我先告诉你 你要去做几个测试
just so you know, is run some tests.
知道原因吗
You know why?
因为你就是个犯罪现场 纳西尔
Because you're a crime scene, Nasir.
就像那间房♥子 那辆出租车 还有安德莉亚一样
Just like the house, and the cab, and Andrea.
我们的工作 就是收集所有犯罪现场的证据
And it's our job to collect everything we can from a crime scene.
如果你问我 我们要找的是什么
And here's what we're gonna find, if you ask me.
她坐在你的车 车上有她的痕迹
Her in the cab, the cab on her,
你进过她的房♥子 房♥里有你的痕迹
you in the house, the house on you,
你有她的痕迹 她也有你的痕迹
you on her, her on you,
刀在你身上 她又死于刀伤
the knife on you, her on the knife.
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
你和她上过床
You had sex with her.
是 但那不是...
Yes. But it wasn't...
我没强迫她
I didn't force her.
我没说你强迫她
I didn't say you did.
她只是我这辈子睡过的第二个女孩
She's only the second girl I've ever slept with in my life.
我喜欢她
I liked her.
她人很好
She was nice.
纳兹 听我直说吧
Look, I'm gonna be straight with you, Naz.
因为据我所见
Because what I'm looking at,
案件的证据确凿 证人有力
the evidence already, the eyewitnesses are so strong...
为你自己着想 你必须说实话
you really need to start telling me the truth for your sake.
句句是实
I am.
看到那个了吗
You see that, right?
它在监控
That's recording us.
这会用于呈堂证供
And it will be used in court.
你觉得案情会怎么发展
How you think that's gonna come off?
"她人很好 我喜欢她
"She was nice, I liked her.
可我还是杀了她"
But I killed her anyway."
我没杀她 我说过我...
I didn't. I already told you, I...
我不记得了
I can't remember.
我得提醒你 你这样可不行
I have to tell you, that's not gonna play any better.
法官和评审团
Judges and juries...
他们不爱听什么"我不记得了"
they don't like "I can't remember."
他们喜欢诚实 喜欢忏悔
They like honesty. They like remorse.
他们最喜欢听这些
They like that a lot.
这才是他们受用的东西
That counts for something to them.
对你来说更有用
And even more to you.
我说的是减刑
I'm talking about years.
诚实和忏悔 能帮你减少多年刑期
Honesty and remorse can shave a lot of years off.
如果你想改口
So, you may want to revise that.
现在说正好
Now's the time.
那好
All right.
那我们只好公事公办了
Let's go do what we have to do.
我们过一阵再谈
We can talk again later.
走吧
Come on.
衣服脱掉
Take your clothes off.
-这是... -闭嘴 脱你的衣服
- What's... - Shut the fuck up and take your shirt off.
别看我 把裤子脱了
Don't look at me. Take your pants off.
刚才很抱歉
Sorry about that.
来 穿上吧
Here. Put these on.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人吗
Hello?
我要待多久啊 我还有事呢
How long do I have to be in here? I got things to do.
不 没关系
No, that's okay.
请稍等一会
Would you hang on a second, please?
-伙计们 现场怎么样 -像葛底斯堡战役一样
- Gentlemen, how's the scene? - It's the Battle of Gettysburg.
葛底斯堡战役u3000美国内战中最著名而惨烈的战斗
我们得整天耗在那里 小寿星呢
We'll be there all day. Where's the birthday boy?
-在楼上 -谢了
- Upstairs. - Thanks.
能拼一下你的名字吗
Can you spell your name for me?
不好意思 小姐
Hey, yo, excuse me, miss?
我能给我妈 打个电♥话♥吗
Hey, yo, can I call my moms?
走 快走
Go, go, come on.
好吧 我会找个探员跟你联♥系♥
All right, I'll have one of our detectives get in touch with you.
左转
Turn to your left.
转另一边去
Turn to the other side.
脱掉衬衣
Take your shirt off.
他给背上的抓伤拍个特写
Make sure you get some close-ups on those back scratches.
那里拍一张
Get a shot of that.
手臂举起来
Put your arms up.
好了 把手放这里
All right, put your hand here.
手翻过来
Turn it over.
我们拍张特写 谢谢
Let's get a close-up. Thank you.
我要把你手上的血迹取样
I'd like to get a little swab of the blood on your hands.
在指甲缝里取样
A little swipe under the nails.
在你背后的抓痕里取样
A little bit off the scratches on your back.
还有你的口腔内部 可以吗
And inside your cheek. Okay if I do that?
我不知道 非这样吗
I don't know. Is it?
我要征得你的许可 纳兹
I need your consent, Naz.
你要是不愿意 我得找法♥院♥批强制令
If you don't give it, then I have to get a court order.
大概要花个45分钟
And that will take about 45 minutes.
对我来说 这倒不是事
So, it's not a problem.
对你来说就麻烦了
Except for you.
陪审团不爱看到抗拒行为
Refusing looks bad to a jury.
我实在不希望你处境不利
And I really don't want you disadvantaged.
不过 看你咯
But it's up to you.
你可以拒绝
You can say no.
我没杀她
I didn't do it.
既然你坚持这么说
Well, there you have it.
那就没什么好怕的
You got nothing to fear, so,
我们开始取样吧
shall we go ahead and do it then?
全看你
Your call.
说你同意 纳兹
Say the words for me, Naz.
我同意
Yes.
嘴张开
Open your mouth.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
还要对你的阴♥茎♥取样
I'm gonna need a penile swab, too.
你不介意吧
Is it okay if we do that next?
可以吗
Yes?
可以
Okay.
要我留下吗
You want me to stay?
疼不疼
Will it hurt?
不疼
No.
站起来
Stand up.
裤子脱掉
Drop your pants.
很好 好的
That's good, good.
放松... 就好
Just... just relax.
应该快完事了吧
I think we're about done here?
博克斯说还要检测手掌和指尖
Box wanted palms and tips, too.
-我没他听他说啊 -那就别测
- I didn't hear him say that. - Then don't do it.
尽量别摇晃得太用力
All right, try not to shake too much.
我想找个律师
I want a lawyer.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah, why?
你这话什么意思
What do you mean, why?
你知道这话意味着什么吗
You know what kind of message that sends?
我们只知道 我们是犯罪现场组的
Hey, what do we know. We're just crime scene unit guys.
所以 你还是等侦查小组回来吧
So, why don't you wait till the squad detectives come back,
然后再跟他们说
and get into all that with them.
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表