剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
在你慌忙逃跑前看到她时
So, when you saw her just before you ran in a blind panic,
她就死了
she was dead.
两小时后 在巡逻车里
And two hours later in the patrol car,
你反而不确定了
you weren't sure?
她看上去像死了
She looked like she was dead.
但你觉得她可能没死吗
But conceivably she wasn't?
我不知道
I don't know.
你没检查过她的脉搏吗
You didn't check her pulse?
没有
No.
也没打报♥警♥电♥话♥
You didn't call 911?
没有
No.
为什么不打 万一她还活着呢
Why not, if it was possible she was still alive?
不知道 我当时无法思考
I don't know. I wasn't thinking.
你明白现在的问题了吗
You see why I'm having some trouble here?
你能清醒地逃离犯罪现场
You had the presence of mind to run from a crime scene,
带走不利于你的证据
to remove evidence implicating you in the crime,
能正常开车 而且没撞人
to operate a motor vehicle without crashing into anything,
可你却没办法
but you didn't have the presence of mind
用你的手♥机♥拨三位号♥码
to dial three numbers on your phone?
先知穆♥罕♥默♥德♥说过这样的话
The prophet Muhammad has this to say about that.
"快用你所有的力量 帮助需要帮助的人"
"Hurry with all the strength of your legs to the one who needs help."
你对安德莉亚这样做了吗
Is that what you did for Andrea?
卡恩先生 是这样
Here's the deal, Mr. Khan,
你也知道
and you know it.
不管你有没有捅她
Whether you stabbed her or not,
你本来可以救她的
you could have saved her.
救这个你说你喜欢
This young woman who you barely knew,
却几乎不认识的年轻女孩...
but who you say you liked...
你有没有杀她
Did you kill her?
我不知道
I don't know.
我问完了
I'm done.
卡珀女士
Ms. Kapoor?
本人辩护完毕 法官大人
The Defense rests, Your Honor.
当初 我以为我们会有...
You know, at the beginning, I thought we had maybe a...
一成胜算
10% shot.
现在
Now?
全没了
Zero.
你刚给他定了罪
You just convicted him.
不是吧...
No...
没得商量
I'm not discussing it.
陪审员们 我提醒你们
Jurors, I'll remind you
不准和任何人谈论此案
not to discuss this case with anyone,
关掉你们的电视 电脑 还有平板
and keep your TVs, computers, and iPads off.
无电子产品的周末愉快
Have a nice, electronics-free weekend.
星期一见
I'll see you on Monday.
嗨 迈克
Hey, Mike.
上个赎罪日 脱衣舞俱乐部的枪击案
The shooting in the strip club last Yom Kippur.
受害者叫什么名字
What was the vic's name again?
你怎么还在这儿
Are you still here?
搞什么
What the fuck?
你不记得吗
You don't remember?
红方威士忌 加冰
Red Label, rocks.
你好啊
How's it going?
很好
Good.
丹尼斯
Dennis.
雷
Ray.
-很高兴见到你 -嗯
- Nice to meet you. - Yup.
你做什么的
What do you do, Ray?
财务顾问
Financial advisor.
我打高尔夫的
I play golf.
职业选手吗
Like, a golf pro?
退休的
Like retired.
我以前喝米德尔顿
Used to drink Midleton,
但领养老金后 只能喝便宜酒
but for us pensioners, it's rail scotch from now on.
好日子过去了
Good days are gone.
不好意思
Excuse me.
喂 结账
Hi. Check.
你不记得我 是吗
You don't remember me. Huh?
你中枪那天 我在2-1分局
I was at the 2-1 the night you got shot.
我和你在医院聊过
I talked to you in the hospital.
天啊 那是什么感觉
Christ, what's that like?
没中枪 我知道那种感觉
I mean, not getting shot. I know what that's like.
可是被某个傻♥逼♥皮条客开枪打
But getting shot two inches from your balls
只差2寸被爆蛋是什么感觉
by some fucking pimp?
认识你很高兴
It was nice meeting you.
只是想说 赎罪日那天 我们在医院见过
I just told you, we met before, on Yom Kippur, at the hospital.
我听到了 那又怎么样
Yeah, I heard you. I don't care.
雷...
Ray...
坐下
Sit.
你当时怎么想的
What were you thinking then?
因为我就不懂了
'Cause I just don't get it.
你以为你把妓♥女♥打成那样
You think you can beat up prostitutes like that?
还能没什么后果找上门
And there's not gonna be some kind of consequence?
你还能继续?
And keep doing it?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了 是不是
You are, aren't you?
我们还有别的联♥系♥
We got another connection.
你一个朋友 和我在该死的退休前
Friend of yours and my last job
最后的工作
before this fucking retirement.
安德莉亚
Andrea.
不幸惨死
Tragic death.
怎么看都是好女孩
Nice girl by all accounts.
她确实有些私人问题
I mean, she had her personal problems,
可谁没有
but who doesn't?
包括你
You do.
你每个月在这要丢掉多少钱
How much money do you lose here every month?
那晚你们就是为这个争吵吗 关于钱
Is that what the fight was about that night? Money?
她账户里被取走的钱
Withdrawals from her accounts?
还是你打算说 只是情侣吵架
Or are you gonna tell me it was just a lover's quarrel?
她是我客户 不是女朋友
She was a client, not a girlfriend.
我不知道哪个身份对你更糟
I'm not sure which is worse for you,
但我不敢苟同
but I beg to differ.
所以你在争吵后 去了她家
So you went there later, after this.
叫醒了她 想跟她再谈一次
Woke her up, tried to talk to her again.
跟她说你会把钱找回来...
Told her you'd get her money back...
当然 你找不回来
Of course, you couldn't.
她叫你赶紧滚出去
She told you to get the fuck out,
可能拿起电♥话♥报♥警♥
maybe reached for the phone to call the cops,
你下楼 打开抽屉 拿出一把刀...
you went downstairs, opened the drawer, took a knife out...
杀手正在受审
The killer's on trial.
你们捉到他了
You guys arrested him.
我不是她男朋友 现在我要走了
I'm not her boyfriend. And now I'm leaving.
你现在是在犯傻
Now you're just being stupid.
你最好承认你们当时见过
It's better for you you were seeing her.
因为她房♥里有你的精♥液♥
That explains your semen in her bedroom.
如果你不是她男友 那就操蛋了 雷
If you weren't her boyfriend, then what the fuck, Ray?
别傻了
Don't be an idiot.
我知道你清楚下一个问题
I know you know what's next.
如果你不在那儿 你在哪里
If you weren't there, then where were you?
在家
Home.
每个人最后都在家
Everyone's at home eventually.
在那之前 比如 午夜左右
Before that, say, around midnight.
这样...
Here's the deal...
这样吧... 去和我律师谈
Here's the deal, talk to my lawyer.
我会的 甚至检察官会的
I will or rather, the prosecutor will.
但这不是问题
But that's not the deal.
问题是...
The deal...
我知道你不在家
is I know you weren't home.
他妈的电♥话♥ 响个不停
Fucking cell phones, pinging all the time,
关机也没用
even when you turn 'em off.
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表