剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
all you have to do is initial the back, and we're done.
不用我看下尸体吗
I don't have to look at the body?
不用
No.
好的
Okay.
我得提醒你一下
I have to warn you,
这种照片会有点... 扎眼
pictures like this can be kind of... gritty.
扎眼
Gritty?
死者们不是他们往常最好的形象
The subjects aren't featured in their best light.
你要喝杯水吗
Would you like a glass of water?
好的
Okay.
不是她
It's not her.
你确定
You sure?
当然 我确定 不是她
Of course I'm sure. It's not her.
泰勒先生 我懂你的意思
All right, Mr. Taylor. I understand.
我们直接去认尸吧
Let's go take a look at the body itself.
为什么
Why?
以防万一 这边走
Just to be sure. This way.
是她
It's her.
乔伊 你还好吗
Hey, Joey. How you doing?
借过 我是律师 快赶不上庭审了
Excuse me, sir. I'm an attorney and I'm late for my trial.
借过 我是律师 快赶不上庭审了
Excuse me. I'm an attorney and I'm late for my trial.
这谁啊 排队去
Yeah? Who is it? Get in line.
-我能... -不行
- Can I... - No.
我们来见儿子
We're here to see our son.
他被抓了吗
Is he a collar?
啊 是的 他打来电♥话♥[collar谐音called]
What? Yes. He called us.
我是说 他被捕了吗
Is he arrested, I'm asking.
抱歉 不... 是的 可是弄错了
Sorry, no... Yes, but it was a mistake.
都这么说 叫什么
Always is. Name?
萨利姆·卡恩
Salim Khan.
没有叫萨利姆·卡恩的
No Salim Khan here.
不 我叫萨利姆·可汗 抱歉
No. My name is Salim, I'm sorry.
他叫纳兹尔 他是我儿子
His is Nasir. He's our son.
纳兹尔 纳兹尔·卡恩
Nasir. Nasir Khan.
没有
Nope.
我也不清楚 他给我们打了电♥话♥
I don't understand. He called us.
他说他被抓了
He told us that he'd been arrested.
-在哪儿被抓 -就这儿 曼哈顿
- Where? - Here, in Manhattan.
曼哈顿的什么地方
Where in Manhattan?
他说了吗
Did he say?
没
No.
我不知道
I don't know.
他犯什么事了
What did he do?
有人被杀了 他们认为...
Someone was killed, and they think that...
这不可能的 可他们认为是他干的
It's crazy, but they think he did it.
昨晚有杀人案吗
Any homicides last night?
有个穆♥斯♥林♥疯子在2-1区捅死一姑娘
Some Muslim freak carved up a girl in the 2-1.
你们找错辖区了
You're in the wrong precinct.
这儿是1-2区 你们得去2-1区找
This is the 1-2. You gotta go to the 2-1.
多谢
Thank you.
没事 祝你们好运
All right. Good luck.
这特么开玩笑吗
You gotta be kidding me.
抬手
Arms out.
脱鞋
Shoes off.
你不会希望我脱鞋的
I don't think you want me to do that.
-传染吗 -不
- Is it contagious? - No.
也够呛
But still.
好吧 走吧
All right. Go on.
下一个
Next.
处理完死者的事后 我们会通知你
We'll notify you when we're done with the decedent.
在此期间 你需要
In the meantime, you need
联♥系♥有政♥府♥许可的殡仪馆...
to choose a state-licensed funeral home...
按规定我们不能为你推荐...
we are prohibited from recommending one...
且告知他们的联♥系♥方式
and give us their contact information.
由于这是宗谋杀案
Since this is a criminal case,
死者的私人物品将被保存至审判期间
the personal property of the decedent will be held
或至上诉结束 如果有的话
until after trial and appeals, if any.
细节要是听清楚了 请在这儿签字
Sign here I've told you this information and you understand it.
泰勒先生
Mr. Taylor?
我很抱歉
I want to say I'm sorry.
我知道这些事让人很无奈 也让你很痛苦
I know it's hard coming down here and doing what you just did.
我本来不想去看她
I didn't want to see her.
是不是很糟
Is that bad?
人之常情
Completely understandable.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们正在想办法查清
That's what we're trying to figure out.
你说不定能帮上忙
You can be helpful.
如果不介意 我们找个地方坐下来谈吧
Maybe we could go sit somewhere and talk, if that's all right.
你的领带呢
Where's your tie?
我不打领带
I don't have a tie.
你欺骗了很多人 格卫兹先生
You cheated a lot of people, Mr. Gerwitz,
还边笑边跟他们握手
and you did it with a smile and a handshake.
我从未忘记自己的罪孽 法官
I'll never live it down, Judge.
我会一直赎罪的
And I'll never stop trying to make amends.
有人递给我一块手帕
Someone pass me a hankie.
我判你于富兰克林监狱
I'm sentencing you to 18
服刑十八个月
months in the Franklin Correctional Facility.
你在那儿玩不了行贿这种小动作
No, you will not be able to work on your backhand there.
18个月 就判这么轻
Eighteen months? That's all he get?
阁下 我罪有应得
I deserve it, Your Honor.
当然 下一个
You bet you do. Next.
跟他说
Talk to him.
你好 我们想见我们的儿子
Hi. We'd like to see our son.
他叫纳兹尔·卡恩
His name is Nasir Khan.
那个叫卡恩的小孩 多大了
The Khan kid, how old is he?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
23岁
Twenty-three.
那就见不了
Can't do it then.
为什么
Why?
年轻五岁才行
Five tokes over the line.
不好意思 什么
Excuse me. What?
他是成年人
He's an adult.
我们不走
We are not leaving.
随便
Free country.
在电♥话♥里 我打来是因为她被捕了
On the phone, you thought I was calling to say she'd been arrested.
她以前惹过事吗
She's been in trouble before?
哪一类
What kind?
主要是毒品
Drugs, mainly.
哪一种
Which?
应有尽有
You name it.
请原谅问到这些
Forgive me for asking this.
我们只是想弄清
It's only because we're trying to determine
她是否认识凶手
if she knew her attacker.
她有过卖♥♥淫经历吗
Was she involved in prostitution?
没有
No.
我是说 我认为没有
When I say no, I think no.
你并不确定
You don't know for sure?
她有很多事我不了解
There's a lot I don't know about her.
我跟她妈妈结婚时间不长
Her mother and I weren't married all that long.
她妈妈在哪儿
Where's her mother?
去年去世了 癌症
She died last year, cancer.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear.
她爸爸呢
Her father?
他死的时候 安德莉亚大概... 十岁
Died when Andrea was like... 10.
他比伊芙琳大得多...
He was quite a bit older than Evelyn...
我妻子
my wife.
她上过学吗
She go to school?
没上过多久
Not for a while.
工作呢
Job?
工作吗 没有
Job? No.
男朋友呢
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表