剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
喂
Hey!
那是我的钱 都是我的
That's my money, all of it.
看见那个大个吗 他叫维克多
You see that big dude right there, Victor?
我有次问他 "加沙地带在哪"[strip双关"脱衣舞
I asked him once, "Well, where's the Gaza Strip?"
知道他怎么说吗
You want to know what he said?
"维加斯"[赌城]
"Vegas."
之后来了个小♥逼♥崽子大学生
And then comes this bright little college motherfucker.
就像我的大脑补给包
Like a care package for my brain.
所以我才帮你
That's why you.
可你还得说出来
But you still got to ask,
否则我帮不了你
or I can't help you.
帮我什么
Help me what?
生存
Survive.
你看 在这里生存
See, survival in here
纯粹是拼盟友 阿♥拉♥伯兄弟
is all about your alliances, my desert brother.
哈士奇们[代指犯人]明白的
Those husky dogs knew that.
-我喜欢开灯做 -我喜欢关灯
- I like it on. - I like it off.
不 我想... 我喜欢穿衣服做
No, I want it... I... I like it on.
-好吧 -我要穿衣服
- Okay. - I like it on.
好 就这样
Okay. Oh, yeah.
就这样 好爽 约翰尼
Oh, that's it. That's it, Johnny.
就这样 爽爆了 继续
That's it. That's it. That's it. That's it.
哦... 好爽
Oh... Oh, yeah.
哦... 舒服
Oh... Yeah.
-我要用毛巾 -去吧
- I need a towel. - Okay.
老天爷
Oh, God.
谢谢今天帮我 宝贝
Thank you for today, baby.
谢谢今晚陪我
Thank you for tonight.
不想知道我怎么入狱的吗
So don't you want to know what I'm in for?
有人叫我不要问这些
I was told never to ask that.
谁啊
By who?
又是"来做弗莱迪走狗吧"那货
The "Be Freddy's Bitch" dude again.
操他丫的黑鬼
Fuck that nigga.
我曾有个侄女 和你弟弟差不多大
I had a niece around the same age as your bro.
被她未婚夫杀了
Got murdered by her fiancè
这事过去多久呢
Now, how much time he did?
两年 为什么
Two years. Why?
因为裁决在上诉时被推♥翻♥
'Cause the verdict got overturned on appeal.
陪审团被误导
Bad instructions to the jury,
地检办公室又不想重审
and the county prosecutor office didn't want to retry.
一个月后他被放了
A month later, he's out.
我在夜店见过这畜生
I see this nigger in a club.
他又喝又跳 生龙活虎
He drinking, dancing, living.
我说"这不行" 回家去拿枪
I'm like, "Nah." I go home to get my whistle.
回来想灭了这狗逼
I come back to slaughter his ass.
砰 打偏了 打中一个勤杂工
Boom. Miss. Caught a busboy instead.
后来我侄女死了
So now my niece is dead,
勤杂工死了 我坐了牢
busboy's dead, and I'm in here,
那畜生却逃脱了刑罚
and that nigga's out there like a
在外面逍遥快活 这公平吗
nut-swinging applejack. Ain't that something?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她也是个美女
Pretty girl, too.
想看照片吗
You want to see a picture?
好啊
Okay.
还怀了四个月的孩子
Four months pregnant, too.
他们完全有权这么做
They're fully in the right to do that.
如果再看到有他头像的头条报道...
If we see any more of these headlines with his face...
这人是锡克教♥徒♥ 被人打了个打死
The guy's a Sikh, and he gets beat half to death.
锡克教: 15 世纪晚期产生于巴基斯坦旁遮普地区, 相信一神论
报个低级谋杀 这事就不管了
Offer them low murder, and we're done with it.
天哪 这特么咋回事
Oh, my God, what the hell is this?
像是你拿削尖的铅笔
You look like you've been going after yourself
或是类似的东西捅了自己
with a sharpened pencil or something.
筷子
Chopstick.
我之前有个病人用过织针
Well, I had a guy use a knitting needle once.
都能透过它看见脚踝骨了
You could see right through it to the ankle bone with that one.
-你肯定不信人对自己下手能有多狠 -我信
- You wouldn't believe what people do to themselves. - I would.
我已经准备去跳窗了
I'm ready to jump out a window.
跳窗的我也见过
Yeah, I've seen that, too.
袋子里是什么 你的药还是午饭
Uh, so what's in the bag? Is that your medicine or your lunch?
另一个医生给我开的药方
What I've been using from another doctor.
拿来
Give me that.
实话实说吧
Just level with me.
还他妈有救吗
Is there any fucking hope?
用这个就没救
Not with any of this.
也不能再这么刮自己了
And not with you gouging yourself like that, either.
首先 你得去药房♥ 开这个药
First, you're gonna go to a pharmacy and pick this up.
这是正经药
This is real medicine,
不是米老鼠的魔法药 正规的皮质胆固醇
not Mickey Mouse medicine, a serious corticosteroid.
然后去医疗用品店
Then you're gonna go to a medical-supply place,
买♥♥台紫外线灯... 有点小贵...
get a U.V. Lamp... they're a little pricey...
再买♥♥副防紫外镜
and some U.V. Glasses.
还要去杂货店
Then you're gonna go to a grocery store,
买♥♥点次氯酸钠 用它泡脚
get some Clorox, and bathe in it.
-这是使用剂量 -是漂白剂吗
- Here's how much to use. - Clorox bleach?
要不你继续用筷子戳脚
Or you can keep hacking away with your chopsticks
戳到你只能用膝盖走路
until you're walking around on your kneecaps.
随你的便
It's up to you.
喂 弗莱迪
Yo, Freddy.
弗莱迪 我们没拿到牛肉
Hey, Freddy, man. We ain't got no beef.
牛肉 谁说有牛肉了
Beef? Who said anything about a beef?
我只想找个大个儿打一架
Just looking for a big man to spar with.
-别这样 弗莱德 -"别哪样"
- Come on, Fred. - "Come on," What?
兄弟 我知道你拿过银牌
Man, I heard you took silver in the Gloves, man.
放马过来吧 宝贝
Show me what you got, baby!
对 就这样 我喜欢
That's what I'm talking about. I like that.
妈的
Oh, shit.
玩真的是吧 这就对了
For real, for real, huh? That's what I'm talking about.
冷静点
Chill, man.
手♥机♥生意怎么样 兄弟
What's up with that cell phone business, bro?
哪有什么手♥机♥生意
I ain't got no cell phone business.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
妈的 那我肯定听错了
Shit, dawg. I must have heard wrong, then.
拜托 弗莱迪 我都说了
Come on, Freddy. I told you,
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我去
Oh, man.
一部手♥机♥都没有
Not one cell phone?
25年监禁至终身监禁 最多减5年
We'll knock five years off the max, 25 to life.
20年后他就能获得假释
He'll be before a parole board in 20.
那又怎样 谋杀就是谋杀
Before them for what? Murder is murder.
他们不会释放他 你明白的
They'll never let him out, and you know it.
你真心想谈的话 就再别提终身监禁
You want to talk seriously? Take life off the table.
我办不到
I don't think I can do that.
我没办法说服他接受无期徒刑
Well, I won't be able to sell him on an indeterminate sentence,
那 就这样吧
so I guess that's it.
二级谋杀 无性侵 最多判25年
Murder two, no sex assault, capped at 25.
一级过失杀人 10年监禁
Man one, flat 10.
-你开玩笑呢 -不 没开玩笑
- You're kidding. - No, I'm not kidding.
过失杀人 20年监禁 服刑15年
High man, 20, serves 15.
行吧 我们会跟陪审团周♥旋♥的
Okay. We'll take our chances with the jury.
-就这样? -你想让我反对自己吗
- That's it? - You expect me to negotiate against myself?
-是的 -一级过失杀人 15年监禁
- Yes. - Man one, flat 15.
我会试着和他谈
I can try that with him.
你会成功的
I think you'll succeed.
二十毫克啊
20 milligrams.
-怎么 -没怎么
- What? - Nothing.
-什么 -就是...
- What? - It's just...
倒不是说一定会发生
I'm not saying it's gonna happen,
但服用这么大剂量类固醇激素 可能有副作用...
but possible side effects from taking steroids this strong...
-比如 -比如 掉头发
- Like? - Like, you know, hair loss,
痤疮暴增
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表