剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
- Let me see your phone. - No.
你在侵犯他人隐私 请离开
You're invading people's privacy. You need to leave.
不 只是...
No, I was just...
我儿子啦 我在给他物色戒毒所
My son. We're trying to find a good rehab facility.
-扯淡 -不 真的
- Oh, bullshit. - No, really.
那就先打电♥话♥预约
Then call and make an appointment,
现在请你离开这里 快点
but you need to get off the block now.
好吧
All right.
我就走
I'm going.
这可是自♥由♥国家
Hey, it's a free country.
根据目前情况 我们觉得...
Given what's happened, we think it'd be best
哈桑最好暂时休学
if Hasan were to take a leave from school.
休学 那他学业怎么办
A leave? How's he gonna keep up if he leaves?
你们可以请家教
You could hire a tutor to come to your home.
你难道不明白吗 他是被激怒才还击的
Don't you understand? He fought back because he was provoked.
没错 可是有些家长对他颇有微词
No doubt. But some parents have expressed concern, too,
不希望他待在班上
about his presence in the classroom.
我们也得考虑舆♥论♥...
And we have to think of the entire community...
不 他是个优等生 按时完成作业
No. He is on the honor roll. He does his homework.
警♥察♥把他课本搜走了
The police took his schoolbooks,
可他考试成绩还是A
but he still gets A's on his tests.
-你以为我想这样吗 -那就别这样
-Do you think I want to do this? -Then don't.
实在抱歉
I'm sorry.
先挺住 行吗
Yeah, yeah, hang tight, okay?
等着 我马上来
All right. Hang tight. I'll be there.
我正往市区走
I'm heading downtown.
不客气
You're welcome.
喂 祝你儿子戒毒成功
Hey, good luck with your son.
谢谢
Thank you.
林恩觉得你是记者
Lynn thought you were a reporter.
我像记者吗
I look like a reporter?
可能是纸媒 不是电视记者
Print, maybe. On camera, no.
她在那戒过毒吗
She was a patient?
哪个"她" 难道我会读心吗
"She," Like I'm a mind reader?
对 一看你就会
Yeah, like you're a mind reader.
把你手♥机♥给我 我拍她资料给你
Give me your phone. I'll snap her file.
你手♥机♥给我 我给你号♥码 拍完传给我
Give me yours. I'll put my number in. You can shoot it in texts.
别人会追踪到我的 不行
So they can trace it back to me? Nope.
这片多数ATM提款限额是200块
Most of the ATMs around here max out at $200,
只有14街便利店旁的ATM限额是350块
but the one up on 14th by the CVS kicks out $350.
一小时后那边见
Meet me back here in an hour.
-350块 -没错
- $350? - That's right.
别把我手♥机♥弄丢了
Don't lose that phone!
啥手♥机♥
What phone?
逗你呢
I'm kidding.
你得明白 这里什么都能当武器
Now, understand, everything in here is a weapon.
所有东西
and I mean, everything.
火柴 牙签 线
match, toothpick, thread,
钢笔的墨管
ink tube from your fucking pen.
多了去 开水也不例外
Even that. Not even boiling, neither.
它可以烫熟泡面
It's hot enough to mix up your noodles,
冲开可可粉什么的
your Swiss Miss or whatever.
加润肤油进去
Squirt some baby oil in it,
往身上一泼 像燃♥烧♥弹♥那样
throw that on a dude, shit is like napalm.
烫得你皮开肉绽
Take your skin right off.
从哪儿搞到润肤油呢
Where do they get the baby oil?
供应站 很牛逼吧
Commissary. Ain't that some shit?
喂 小弟[帮派称呼]
Yo, blood.
喂 小弟 玩牌不 三缺一
Yo, blood, you play Spades? I need a partner.
就这样 别欠任何人钱
That's right. You don't want to owe anybody.
不管怎样...
Anyway...
给你 从现在起 如果需要
Here you go. From now on, anybody else you want
其他人的资料 一人一百
to know about, it's a straight $100 head.
今年有好多名人出事 知道吗
We got a shitload of celebrities this year. All right?
法官大人 在昨晚的扫黄行动中
Your Honor, when my client was erroneously picked up
我的委托人被误捕
in last night's pro sweep,
当时她正拿着六罐装的婴儿奶粉
she was carrying a six-pack of formula
和一盒一次性尿布
and a box of disposable diapers.
这名妓♥女♥会是什么身份呢
I mean, what kind of lady of the night are we talking about here?
你确定尿布是给婴儿用的
Are you sure the diapers were for a baby?
是帮宝适[尿布] 法官大人 不是格来适[成人尿布]
They were Pampers, Your Honor, not Grampers.
检方对撤诉有异议吗
If the state has no objection to dismissal?
无异议 法官大人
No objection, Your Honor.
下次见吧
See you next time.
下一个
Next.
检方起诉丹尼尔·埃文斯·法卡斯...
The people vs. Daniel Evans Farkas...
中介费10%
Ten percent finder's fee.
2014年2月6日
2/6 of 2014.
你今晚有空吗
So you got any time tonight?
有啊
I got some.
哟 这么巧
Hey. There you are.
正好 免得再跟你老板扯犊子
You just saved me from having to deal with your boss.
我很快就出来
I'll be out in a minute.
-请你喝杯咖啡 -好啊
- Let me buy you a coffee, huh? - Yeah, okay.
近两年来她戒过三次毒
She's been in there three times the last two years,
每次都失败了
crashed out every time.
并不是说她没去过别的戒毒所
And that's not saying she hasn't been other places, too.
我要是你 我会从这里查
I'd definitely check into that if I was you.
法庭不承认这些
This isn't admissible.
为啥 我可是下了血本的
Why not? I paid good money for it.
没传票的话 当然不承认
Of course it isn't, not without a subpoena,
去申请传票吧
so you should get one.
再去查她有没有案底 刑事档案
You should also check to see if she's got a sheet. A rap sheet.
是 我知道什么是案底
Yeah, I know what a sheet is,
又有什么用呢 她是受害人
but what does it matter? She's the victim.
怎么 纳兹不是吗
What, Naz isn't, too?
我若还是他的律师 至少我会假装信他
If I was still his lawyer, I'd at least pretend I thought so.
就像你有核武器
It's like having a nuclear arsenal.
你并不想用 但如果对方知道你有
You don't want to use it, but if the other side knows you got it,
他们就会乖乖坐下来谈判
they tend to come to the table sooner.
你别一直盯着我的脚看了
And you can stop staring at my feet any time you want.
抱歉 只是... 我爸以前也这样
I'm sorry. It's just... my father has the same condition,
-没那么严重 不过... -你知道我最讨厌什么吗
- not as bad, but, uh... - You know what I really resent?
年轻迷人的女士们
Attractive, young women
说我让她们想起父亲
telling me I remind them of their fathers.
这些 你要吗
So, you want them?
-要 -我花了五百买♥♥的
-Yes. - Cost me 500 bucks.
开汇票给我吧
I prefer a money order.
合作愉快
Nice doing business with you.
身上的脱下来 换这套
Take those off. Change into these.
为什么
Why?
弗莱迪说这套跟你眼睛更配
'Cause Freddy said they match your eyes.
照办吧
Just do it.
我要是不想换呢
What if I want to keep this one?
那你就是傻♥逼♥
Then you're an idiot.
谢了 马库斯
Thanks, Marcus.
她会给你短♥信♥ 然后你在这儿接我
She'll text you, and then you'll pick me up right here.
好的
Yes, ma'am.
-二号♥ 去二号♥ -好的 好的
- Go to two. Go, two. - All right. Yeah, yeah.
卡恩先生
Mr. Khan! Mr. Khan!
-卡恩什么时候上 -第十个吧
- When's Khan up? - Like 10th.
把他调到第一个
Bump him to first.
我不想看见这些摄像机
I want these cameras out of here.
你好 我想见纳西尔·卡恩
Hello. I'm here to see Nasir Khan.
谁是纳西尔·卡恩
Who's Nasir Khan?
-关老子屁事 -哥的止痛药呢
- Yo, who wants to know, man? - Where's my aspirin?
-你好啊 -该死的
- What's up? - Goddamn!
去吧 跟警卫坐坐 给我杯咖啡
Go on. Go sit with the guards. I need a coffee.
纳西尔 你好 请坐
Nasir, hi. Sit down.
你好 我是艾莉森
Hello, I'm Alison.
我是你的新律师 过来帮你的
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表