剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
we consider him a serious flight risk and request remand.
约翰
John?
法官大人 我的委托人出生在本国
Your Honor, my client was born in this country.
无论他在巴基斯坦有什么所谓"家族根基"
Whatever so-called roots he has in Pakistan,
他在皇后区的圈子才是更根深蒂固
he's got far deeper roots in his community here in Queens.
事实上 他从没去过巴基斯坦
In fact, he's never been to Pakistan
他这辈子都没出过纽约州
or anywhere else outside New York State in his life.
这个年轻人来自一个牢固的工人阶级家庭
He's a young man from a solid working-class family.
大学生 没有前科
A college student, no priors.
对他自己 对他人 他都不是威胁
He's not a danger to himself or others, and is,
事实上 他迫切地想证明自己的清白
in fact, desperate to prove his innocence in a courtroom,
更不可能弃保潜逃
and so not a flight risk.
虽然地检官说过证据确凿
And despite the DA's confidence in the evidence,
但实际上 犯罪现场并没有目击证人
there are no witnesses to the actual crime.
也就是说
Which is to say,
指向他的证据完全是推测出来的
the evidence against him is purely circumstantial.
不是推测出来的 法官大人
It's not purely circumstantial, Your Honor.
因此 我们请求保释
All of which is to say, we request a bail
保释金符合他的家庭经济能力
commensurate with his family's ability to raise it.
法官大人 这是一次恶性犯罪
Your Honor, this was a particularly vicious crime.
法官大人 根据刑法议案 我们请求自签担♥保♥释放
CJA, Your Honor, recommends ROR.
我不管刑事司法议案怎么说
I don't care what CJA says.
老实说 那是在浪费纳税人的钱
It's a waste of taxpayer's money, honestly.
你们都知道
Now you both know I usually
我通常都会同意保释
like to split the baby in terms of bail,
但这一次我要站在麦弗森先生这边
but I'm going with Mr. McPherson on this one
因为这些指控都很严重
due to the severity of the charges.
法官大人 这些都只是指控 不是事实
That's all they are, Your Honor, charges. Not facts.
如果情况有变 你可以之后再申请保释
You can take it up at a later date if the circumstances change,
但这次我拒绝保释
but I'm denying bail.
你的委托人现即还押候审
Your client's hereby remanded to await prosecution.
不要和任何人说话
Don't talk to anybody.
我要去哪儿
Where am I going?
约翰
John.
我有点好奇 他是你家人的朋友 还是碰巧遇到的
Just curious. Friend of the family, or right place, right time?
碰巧的地点 碰巧的时间
Right place, right time.
碰巧的地点 碰巧的时间 挺好的
Right place, right time. Good for you.
是啊
Yeah.
下一个
Next.
43563号♥ 海塔尔
43563, Hightower.
都在意料之中 别担心
That's what I expected, okay?
海塔尔先生 又见面了
Mr. Hightower, we meet again.
走吧
Let's go!
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表