剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
Disregard Ms. Kapoor's last statement.
这是一则保护令
This is an order of protection
保护你老婆米歇尔的
issued against you by your wife, Michelle.
是 但我们后来和好了
Yeah, that's before we got back together.
这很好
Oh, that's good.
真替你们高兴 你们解决了这个问题
I'm happy for you both, you managed to resolve that somehow.
那她说你用刀威胁她
What about this 911 call she made
她打了911报♥警♥的那次呢
saying you were threatening her with a knife?
警♥察♥到的时候
The police come out,
她已经冷静下来了 就这样
by then she'd calmed down, that was that.
她真是个宽容的女人
This is one forgiving woman.
我从没伤害过她
I never did nothing to her.
伤害谁
To who?
我们现在谈的 我老婆
Who we talking about, my wife.
这时 你已经给灵车加满油了
So, you're done filling your hearse at this point,
可你并未离开
but you're not leaving.
而是... 我不知道你在干什么
You're just... I don't know what you're doing.
干等着吗
Just waiting?
休息
Resting.
他们离开之后 你也紧跟着离开了
Now you're finally leaving just as they do.
你在跟踪他们吗 戴先生
Are you following them, Mr. Day?
没有
No.
那你当时去哪儿了
Where are you going, then?
我去哪儿用得着你管
My whereabouts are my business.
尊重一点 回答女士问话
Be a sport and answer the lady.
家
Home.
米歇尔家吗
To Michelle?
我另外的住处
To my other residence.
135街的一家男子单身旅馆
An SRO hotel for men on 135th Street.
有问题吗
Is there something wrong with that?
如果 你确实去了米歇尔家
No. It's just, if you'd gone home to Michelle
或任何有监控摄像的酒店
or a hotel with working security cameras,
而不是这个公♥寓♥
unlike this rooming house,
我们就能确认你那晚的行踪
we'd be able to verify where you went that night.
可是不能
But we can't.
-她根本不听我的 你知道吗 -知道
- She doesn't listen to me, you know? - I know.
你看起来很好 棒极了
You look amazing, amazing.
第一 法庭传你出庭做证
One. We're calling you as a witness.
你出席时可以讲清楚
So while you're up there, you can explain
你怎么没杀你继女的
how you didn't kill your stepdaughter.
第二 我还没出招呢
Two. I don't work out enough,
你要是再敢威胁我家人
so the next time you threaten my family,
我的某个客户可能会拜访你
it'll be one of my clients who pays you a visit.
他是新泽西来的
He's from New Jersey.
新泽西贫民区多种族混居, 治安较差
抬手
Arms out.
好了 走吧
All right, go on.
抬手
Arms out.
请举起右手
Please raise your right hand.
你愿意宣誓所述一切属实
Do you swear or affirm to tell the truth, the whole truth,
绝无虚言吗
and nothing but the truth?
是
Yeah.
泰勒先生 请节哀并接受我的歉意
My condolences, Mr. Taylor, and my apologies,
但有些事 只有通过你才能弄清
but there are certain things only you can clarify for us.
你跟你的继女关系如何
How would you describe your relationship with your stepdaughter?
说实话 并不好
Not great, to be honest.
我们就是为听实话而来
Honesty is why we're here.
为什么会不好呢
How come it wasn't great, if you know?
主要是毒品问题
The drugs mainly.
她吸毒的事让我们关系恶化
Her drug use made our relationship difficult.
影响到她跟她母亲之间
Hers with her mother.
甚至我跟她母亲之间
Frankly, mine with her mother.
一个瘾君子的交际很广
An addict's net casts wide.
她母亲 你的妻子 伊芙琳
Her mother, your wife, Evelyn,
于去年去世 我深表遗憾
died last year, I was sorry to learn.
你们的婚姻持续了多久
How long were you married?
两年
Two years.
安德莉亚对此持何态度
And how did Andrea feel about it?
跟大多数重组家庭的小孩差不多
Like a lot of kids feel about second marriages.
看到她母亲幸福... 我假设她也幸福...
Seeing her mother happy... I assume she was happy...
这让她女儿不幸福吗
Didn't make her daughter happy?
是的
No.
问题出在你们的年龄差上吗
Was the age difference an issue?
多少 有没有差20年
What is it, about 20 years?
有些问题 对安德莉亚
It didn't help. Andrea, I mean.
对我 对伊芙琳 都不成问题
It didn't matter at all to Evelyn, or me.
不管婚前婚后 还是结婚期间 这段婚姻还有什么
Was there anything else about the marriage Andrea didn't like
让安德莉亚反感的因素吗
before, during, or after it?
有
Yeah.
伊芙琳的遗嘱
Evelyn's will.
至伊芙琳去世时 你们的婚期只有两年
It entitled you to something when Evelyn died
而你仍然继承了部分遗产
even though you'd been married just two years.
是
Yeah.
这让安德莉亚很不满吗
And Andrea was unhappy with that?
用"痛恨"来形容更合适
"Outraged" is the word.
痛恨你继承了她母亲的半数房♥产
Outraged you were to get half her mother's estate,
包括87街的大房♥子
which included the home on 87th Street,
这房♥子现在市值近千万美元
which has a current market value of about 10 million dollars.
没错
That's right.
她痛恨到甚至向遗嘱认证法♥院♥上诉
So outraged she filed an appeal in a probate court
希望能剥夺你所有继承权
in hopes it would agree with her you deserved nothing.
没错
That's right.
这有激怒你吗
Did that outrage you?
没有 她这么做我能理解
No. I understood why she felt like that.
你能理解 但还是反诉了她
You understood it but filed a countersuit against her.
这有让她减轻痛恨吗
Did that help diffuse her outrage?
没有
No. It didn't.
这样两个人如何在同一屋檐下生活呢
How did two people like this live under one roof?
无法共存
They don't.
她让我搬走 我也照做了
She asked me to leave and I did.
你搬出了她母亲价值千万的房♥子 去哪儿了...
You moved out of her mother's 10 million-dollar house, to...?
皇后区一个五层高的无电梯公♥寓♥
A fifth-floor walk-up in Queens.
可你知道吗
But you know what?
比起被一个22岁的瘾君子呼来喝去
Compared to being yelled at by a 22-year-old drug addict
没完没了 那儿简直是天堂
day in and day out, it's paradise.
不过现在一切都结束了
Well, now all that drama is over,
你可以搬回去或卖♥♥了它
you can move back or sell it.
正有此意
That's my intention.
泰勒先生 你做什么工作
What do you do for a living, Mr. Taylor?
"亚特兰蒂斯"健身会所的私人健身教练
Personal trainer, at Atlantis Fitness.
你是在那儿结识伊芙琳的吗
Is that where you met Evelyn?
不是 在我之前的健身俱乐部 叫"春分"
No. I met her at prior health club I was working at, Equinox.
你为什么要离开"春分"去"亚特兰蒂斯"
Why'd you leave Equinox for Atlantis?
-待遇更好吗 -不是
- Better pay? - No.
是因为"春分"俱乐部的部分会员 女性会员
Was it because of the members at Equinox, women members,
向客服投诉她们受到你的过分关心
complained to the management about unwanted attention from you?
不是这样
It wasn't true.
不过 确实有几个人这么说
But, yeah, a couple members said that.
你现在"亚特兰蒂斯"能挣多少
What do you make now at Atlantis?
你的意思 已经很明白了
Look, it's obvious what you're saying,
省省这些兜圈子的功夫
so why don't I just save you all the cat and mouse,
以及陪审们的宝贵时间吧
and these people, some of their valuable time.
我在那儿一年能挣大概三万五
I make about $35,000 a year there.
包括私人课程的零散收入
Plus whatever I can pick up with private lessons.
我现在快破产了
I'm on the verge of bankruptcy.
我已经申请过两次破产
I filed for bankruptcy twice before.
但我没有杀我继女
And no, I didn't kill my stepdaughter.
进过监狱吗
Ever been arrested?
进过
Yeah.
两次 对吗
Twice, right?
都是因为家庭暴♥力♥
Both times for domestic battery?
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表