剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
"E."
-没了吗 -是的
- That's it? - Yeah.
没有"K"
Not "K"?
好吧 也有 谁在乎呢
Yeah, okay, that, too. Who gives a fuck?
她欠你钱吗
She owe you money?
我不让她欠的
I don't allow for that.
你呢 欠别人钱吗
How about you? You owe anybody money?
肯定啊 欠我房♥东
Yeah. To my landlord.
没其他人了吗 你供药商呢
No one else? Your supplier?
你开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
你要是警♥察♥ 现在把我抓走得了
And if you are, you can haul my ass out of here right now.
我他妈不会告诉你的
I'm not gonna give you any fucking names.
你误会我意思了 如果你欠别人钱
You mistake my point. You owed somebody,
那她欠你钱这事就很重要了 对吧
that would make what she owed you important, wouldn't it?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
是说我杀了她吗
You saying I did it?
不管怎么样 你得去作证
One way or the other, you're gonna testify
关于毒品 还有钱的事
about the drugs, the money,
既然聊到这儿 那晚你在哪里
and, while we're at it, where you were later that night.
我要找律师
I want a lawyer.
好主意
That's a good idea.
淡啤
Rolling Rock.
好的
Sure.
你怎么样啊
How's it going?
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
我又不是新手
Not my first murder.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
猫呢
Where's the cat?
我带走了 你要吗
I've got it. You want it?
不要
No.
你带走她的猫
You've got her cat?
你要吗 我不想要
You want it? I don't want it.
你干嘛带走
Why'd you take it?
干嘛 猫能当证物吗
Why? Is it evidence?
他是不是计时收费
Is he charging by the hour?
没事 谈好了的
Don't worry. We made a deal.
你应该养只猫
You should take the cat.
-不想养 -要操心的太多吗
-I don't want a cat. -Too much responsibility?
不知道 是那样吗
I don't know. Is it?
简直要我老命 我过敏
It's killing me. I'm allergic.
找到点东西
Got something.
不过可能是松鼠的血
Could be squirrel blood, though.
他收固定费用 没事
He's charging a flat fee, okay?
开玩笑吧
You're kidding me?
这不是嘛
Here it is.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我更希望他看见她后 并了三个车道停车
I'd rather he saw her and swerved three lanes to pull over.
不 这样最好
No. This is better.
他不想让那两个男的坐车
He doesn't want two guys in the cab.
他想找个姑娘
He wants one girl.
他赶走他们 但没赶她
He kicks them out, not her.
这就是他的决定
This is him making the decision.
就是她
She's it.
守株待兔
This is lying in wait.
这是有预谋的
This is premeditation.
海伦
Hi, Helen.
哈里
Oh, hi, Harry.
方便说话吗
When you have a minute?
现在可以 怎么了
Now's good. What's up?
87街的那个邻居
The neighbor in the 87th Street thing
他说听到打碎玻璃的声音 朝外看
said he heard glass break, looked out,
看到个身影 可他描述不清 那人进了屋
saw a figure, who he can't describe, go in,
很快穿了件夹克出来 跑向出租车
then come out a minute later wearing a jacket and run to the taxi.
是啊 感觉像他忘了 然后跑回去拿
Right, like he forgot it and had to go back inside.
是啊
Yeah.
所以我在想 他打破了门窗
So I'm thinking, okay, he broke the door pane,
伸手进去 把门打开
reached in to unlock the door.
那这个...
And is that...
他的手伤是这么来的吗 还是...
Is that how he got this cut on his hand or...?
放那吧
Set it down there.
明白我的意思吗
Do you see what I'm saying?
不太明白
I don't think I do.
比如你拿刀捅人
You're stabbing somebody with a knife.
有时捅得太深 会伤到骨头
Sometimes it goes so deep, it hits bone,
你的手会顺势滑到刀刃上
which causes your hand to slip onto the blade.
但即使你捅了她22刀 也就滑一次
But it only slips once, even though you stabbed her 22 times.
这种几率有多大
How common would that be?
你希望它多大
How common would you like it to be?
这是问句 哈里 不是陈述句
I'm asking, Harry, not telling.
问题在于 能否以此确定
The question is, can it be determined if this wound
这个伤口是被碎玻璃划的
resulted from cutting himself on a piece of broken glass
还是刀刃划的
or on the blade of a knife?
你仔细看看
Look at it really carefully.
不好说
Hard to say.
如果你必须说呢
Well, what if you had to say?
必须说吗
Will I have to say?
对
Yeah.
这伤口是他在捅她的时候
This cut was the result of his hand slipping from the handle of the knife
手从刀柄滑到刀刃上被割伤所致
onto the blade of the knife in the act of stabbing her.
这伤口的成因是嫌疑人
This cut was the result of his hand slipping
在实施犯罪时
from the handle of the knife
手从刀柄滑至刀刃 被割伤
onto the blade of the knife in the act of stabbing her.
我相信你
You convinced me.
谢谢 哈里
Thanks, Harry.
#你会和一个男的做♥爱♥ 再叫来他老婆#
You're gonna have sex with a man and then call his wife
#说"快把他从我床上弄走"吗#
and say, "Come and get him out of my bed"?
#毁三观啊 毁三观#
That's messed up. That's messed up.
#首先 你无权上她的床...#
First of all, you had no business in her bed...
喂 滚一边去 哥看不见
Yo, fuck out the way. A nigga can't see.
你说什么
What'd you say?
好话不说二遍
I ain't gonna say it again.
#...让他上你的床#
...letting him in your bed
#而且你知道有老婆#
when you knew he had a wife at home.
#结果现在你叫他老婆 说#
So now you call his wife up and say,
#"把他从我床上弄走"#
"Come and get him out of my bed."
#她会来吗#
And does she come?
#我没听见 那会儿我在逛商场#
I didn't hear it because I'm at the mall.
你特么聋啊
What the fuck?
-别激动 -怎么
- Hold it. - What?
-"艾伦秀"挺好看 -你特么说啥呢
- Nothing wrong with Ellen. - Fuck you talking about?
-他是弗莱迪的人 -#然后警报响了#
- It's Freddy. - And then you hear the alarm,
#总有那么一瞬间脑空白#
and there's always that split second
#想 "我偷东西了吗"#
where you think, "Did I steal something?"
妈的
Shit.
今天哥也挺想看艾伦作秀的
Think I do want to watch Ellen shake that ass today.
能稍微闪开一点不 哥们
Mind moving over a little bit, homey, please,
能不能让我们看
rest of us could see?
#你能把整个展柜推出去...#
You could wheel out a full display case...
谢了
Thank you.
#...都没人眨下眼 没人管你 但如果你走出商店#
...and no one would bat an eye. Nobody. But it's embarrassing
#警报就响了 这就尴尬了#
'cause you walk out of the store, the alarm goes off,
#你得若无其事地演下去#
and then you have to put that show on to make sure.
#拍拍口袋#
You pat your pockets.
吃这些没事吧
These won't kill me, will they?
要是你能硬起来超过五小时
Well, if you get an erection lasting more than five hours,
给"吉尼斯世界纪录"打电♥话♥吧
call "The Guinness Book of Records."
他要见你
He wants to see you.
怎么样 兄弟 进来
What's up, man? Come in.
坐吧
Have a seat.
新工作感觉如何
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表