剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
这作者想说的是 这剧中主角
So the writer tells me the main character of the show is a cop
一个在阿富汗被炸断腿的警♥察♥
who gets his legs blown off in Afghanistan, comes back,
回国后 适应了复合碳制的假肢...
gets fitted for those carbon-compound kangaroo feet...
像那个枪杀了女友的奥♥运♥运动员一样[残奥会刀锋战士]
Like that Olympics guy who shot his girlfriend in the can...
安然回归本行
And gets back on the job.
然后怎样 继续在坏人屁♥股♥后干瞪眼吗
So, like what? Goes bouncing around after the bad guys?
显然就这意思
Apparently that's the whole point.
废物一个
RoboDouche.
我跟他说 "你想写点不一样的吗
I told him, "Hey, you want to do something original?
不如弄个系列 写个百无所谓的警♥察♥"
How about a series with a cop who doesn't give a shit?"
每天下班打卡 回家
Punches out, comes home,
跟家人吃个晚饭 和老婆干一炮
has dinner with his family, bangs the wife,
然后蒙头大睡
and sleeps like a log.
你这么写的话
You write a show like that,
肯定会火得不行
and the job will throw you a parade.
是不是啊 丹尼斯
Am I right, Dennis?
你还戳在这儿干嘛
What the fuck you still doing here?
难不成还要再给你搞个欢送吗
What, do we gotta have another party for you?
还剩点东西要收尾
Picking up some last things.
回家去 打打高尔夫
Go home. Hit the links.
快滚吧
Get the hell out of here.
这里很不错
This is nice.
嗯 还可以
Yeah, it's okay.
10月24日晚
The night of October 24th,
你是否在西87街遇到被告和安德莉亚
did you encounter the defendant and Andrea on West 87th Street?
我不想回答这个问题
I don't think I want to answer that question.
威廉姆斯先生 你必须回答
You kind of have to, Mr. Williams.
不对 按照第五修正案 不用回答
Not true, not true. It's called the Fifth Amendment.
第五修正案: 美国权利法案的一部分
主要目的是以法定程序防止政♥府♥权力的滥用
你担心自证其罪吗[因自己供述牵连犯罪]
You're concerned about self-incrimination?
什么 我啥都没干
What for? I ain't do nothing.
那就回答问题吧
Then do us all a favor and answer the question.
我觉得你这不对
I don't think you right on that.
但... 我无意不敬...
But... I mean, no disrespect...
但确实
But, yes.
回答她
Tell her.
是 我见到他们
Yeah, I saw them.
你当时一个人吗
Were you alone?
不是
No.
那你之前为什么对警探说只有你自己呢
Why did you tell the detective you were?
我记错了
I misremembered.
你记错了吗 为什么
You misremembered, that's why?
不是因为害怕跟你同行的人?
Not because you were afraid of this person you were with?
第五修正案适用吗
Is the Fifth okay here?
不适用 威廉姆斯先生 没后悔药给你吃
No. That train's left the station, Mr. Williams.
不 我不怕他
No. I'm not afraid of him.
他
Him?
杜安 这是他名字
Duane, dude's name is.
杜安·瑞蒂
Duane Reade.
对 是中了邪还是怎么的
Yeah. And is that a curse or what?
什么人都过来跟你磨叽
Bacon come to snatch your ass up,
说"兄弟 你叫啥名字"
talking 'bout "What's your name, nigga?"
你说叫"杜安·瑞蒂"
You like, "Duane Reade."
他们就说 "操♥你♥妈♥的 你搞笑呢"
And they like, "Oh, you trying to be funny, motherfucker?"
叽里呱啦 "再说一遍 你♥他♥妈♥叫什么"
Blam, blam, blam! "Once again, what's your fucking name?"
行了吗
Right?
谢谢你 威廉姆斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Williams.
你满意了
You got it.
威斯夫人
Mrs. Weiss?
我没问题要问 法官大人
No questions, Your Honor.
杜安·瑞蒂先生 你目前居住地是哪儿
Mr. Duane Reade. Where do you presently reside?
山洞[Cavendish简写Cave, 双关]
The Cave.
你是说卡文迪什州立监狱吗
Do you mean Cavendish State Penitentiary?
是这意思
That's what I said.
你怎么进去的
How is it you find yourself there?
他们说我入室盗窃 其实是擅闯民宅
They say a burglary. I say trespassing.
我什么都没拿
I didn't leave with nothing.
难道不是因为在你挟富士电视机
Isn't that because the police apprehended you
企图夺门而逃之前
before you could get out the door
被警♥察♥逮捕了吗
with the Fujitsu TV you were carrying?
一家之辞罢了
That's what they say.
那是你初次因入室盗窃被捕吗
Was this your first arrest for burglary?
不是
I don't think so.
我也觉得
I don't either.
因为这是第十四次了
Because it was your 14th.
十四次入室盗窃 有七次用了刀
And you assaulted seven of these 14 homeowners with a knife.
有个叫夸特罗先生的... 你还记的吗
One Mr. Cuatro... Do you remember him?
那次是自卫
That was self-defense.
那家伙冲我扑过来 我得反抗吧
Dude come running up on me. I had to fight for my life.
夸特罗先生当时已78岁高龄 还带着氧气罐
Mr. Cuatro was 78 years old and on an oxygen tank.
刀是你带去的吗
Did you bring the knife with you?
不是 从他厨房♥拿的
No. Got it from his kitchen.
警方报告上说 是把五英寸的牛排刀
A five-inch steak knife, according to the police report.
2012年9月20日 你因持有另一把牛排刀
And you were arrested in the same manner on September 20th, 2012,
被警方以同样罪名逮捕
in possession of another steak knife.
那把刀是你带的吗
Did you bring that one with you?
再说一次 是擅闯民宅
Again, that was trespassing.
那次还涉嫌性侵犯
It was aggravated sexual assault.
我要问的是 刀是哪儿来的
But my question is where the knife came from.
那女士家的水槽里
The lady's sink, I think.
像夸特罗先生那次 和其他案件一样
Like with Mr. Cuatro and the others here,
你用的是现成的刀
you used a knife that was there.
是你的惯常手法吗
That's your MO?
耸肩没用 瑞蒂先生 我们需要答案
A shrug won't do, Mr. Reade. We need to hear an answer.
好吧
Okay.
是的
Yeah.
你认识特雷沃·威廉姆斯吗
Trevor Williams, you know him?
我认识
Yeah, I know him.
他作证说 你当时什么都没说
He testified you didn't say anything
当你们在安德莉亚小姐家外
when you encountered the defendant and Ms. Cornish
遇到被告人和安德莉亚小姐时
outside her residence with him.
他说你只是站在那儿...
He said you just stood there...
我要去史兰达家 哥们
I'm going to Sharanda's, man.
...没说话 看着他们进屋去
...silent, watching them go inside.
他们那儿有大♥麻♥呢
I know they got some weed over there, too.
我很好奇 你那时在想什么
What were you thinking about, I wonder?
有问题吗 威斯夫人
Any questions, Mrs. Weiss?
法官大人 没有问题
No questions, Your Honor.
为什么她都不提问呢
Why isn't she questioning these guys?
她在暗示陪审团 她并不在意证人们的证词
To say to the jury she's not concerned about them.
但她很在意
But she is.
你要我单独面对殡葬员吗
You're leaving me alone with the undertaker?
你没问题的
You'll be fine.
取下来
Psst!
戴先生 这里发生什么了
What's going on here, Mr. Day?
她在我身旁的油泵边点了根烟
She threw a lit cigarette next to the gas pump I was standing at.
我把它掐了
I put it out.
人一般会拿别人的车窗
Is that how people usually put out cigarettes,
去掐烟吗
on someone's car window?
还有人直接掐别人叼着的烟
I know guys put it out in their mouth.
在你掐烟前 你敲了敲窗户
Just before you put it out, you knocked on the window,
像是说"把窗户放下来"
like people do to say "Roll it down."
我们看到 她没有降下窗
And we saw that she didn't roll it down.
你觉得她会不会是怕你
Do you think she might have been afraid of you?
不会 没人怕我
Oh, no one's afraid of me.
我怕 因为你在殡仪馆跟我说了那些话 记得吗
I am. After what you said to me at the mortuary, remember?
没记错的话 这是不允许的吧
Am I right, that's inadmissible?
这是"邪说" 对吗
That's "Heresy," Right?
差不多吧
Something like that.
卡珀女士最后一条陈述无效
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表