剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
So, he's got a Visa, Mastercard, and Amex, all maxed.
再有一次 他就三度申请破产了
If he files for bankruptcy, it'll be the third time.
十分感谢
I appreciate this.
这是我能拿到的案底
Criminal records I can get.
不过信♥用♥卡♥很难搞到
Credit cards, they're tough.
我顺便看了你的
Yeah. I took a look at yours.
开个玩笑
I'm kidding.
我还碰巧发现这个
Oh, I also ran across this.
你也许想跟她聊聊
You may want to talk to her.
我第一任丈夫也是个吃软饭的
My first husband was a deadbeat too.
可能我喜欢这类吧
Guess I've got a type.
我老婆也是吃准某一类的
Yeah. My wife's got a type.
我并不是
I'm not it.
我又不傻 我知道他想要什么
Look, I'm not stupid. I knew what he wanted.
我也清楚我想要什么
And I knew what I wanted.
他那时年轻 帅气 而我有钱
He was young, good-looking, I have money.
你也可以说这是某种包养
Guess you could call that some kind of prostitution,
可我俩无所谓
but worked for us.
直到那晚 他掐我脖子
Until the night I had to call 911
我不得不打911求救
with his hands around my throat.
真的
Really?
警♥察♥来得及时 谢天谢地
Cops were quick, thank God.
你有告他吗
Did you press charges?
当然 他被抓了
Oh, yeah. They hauled him off.
后来的见面则是在谈判桌上
Next time I saw him was across the conference table
跟离婚律师一起
with the divorce lawyers,
两个律师都是我雇的
both of whom I was paying for
因为他穷得叮当响
since he didn't have a dime to his name.
我律师说 "简妮
Mine said, "Jeannie,
你想不想省点钱
Do you want to save some money?
给他两百万 然后一刀两断"
Give him 200 grand and walk away."
我听过的最好的法律建议
Best legal advice I ever got.
知道为什么离婚的花销大吗
You know why divorce is so expensive?
-因为值得 -因为值得
- Because it's worth it. - Because it's worth it.
没错
Right.
你知道他做哪行吗
You know what he does?
私人健身教练
A personal trainer, apparently.
我是说他的真正职业
I mean his real line of work.
他是个荡秋千的[交际草]
He's a trapeze artist.
在老富婆之间荡来荡去
Swings from one old bag to another.
别这么损自己
Don't sell yourself short.
我没有
I'm not.
玩笑罢了
It was a joke.
你好
How you doing?
挺好
I'm fine.
这是秘密哦
Don't say it.
你多久去被告那买♥♥一次苯♥丙♥胺♥[兴♥奋♥剂♥]
How often did you buy amphetamines from the defendant?
那只是阿得拉[中枢神经刺♥激♥剂]
They were just Adderall.
从早先的证词我们得知
Which we know now from earlier testimony
其药性比一般兴♥奋♥剂♥要强
is stronger than your average amphetamine.
你多久买♥♥一次
How often did you buy it from him?
主要是期末那会儿
Just mainly at finals.
主要
Mainly.
那 其他时候也买♥♥吗
So, at other times, too?
不 就那时候 有时候是期中
No, just then and, you know, maybe midterms,
课题截止前
project deadlines,
偶尔参加派对时
maybe once in a while for a party.
挺多的
So, a lot.
只有你买♥♥吗
You were his only customer?
不 还有其他几个朋友
No. There were, you know, some other friends.
他收多少钱
What did he charge?
一毫克十美元
Ten dollars for a 10 milligram.
你知道他的货源吗
You know where he got them?
他应该有处方
I think he had a prescription.
知道他去配药花多少钱吗
You know what he paid to have it filled?
不知道
No.
自付十美元 剩下的由保险支付
Ten-dollar co-pay, insurance paid the rest.
每毫克算下来只花25美分
So, at his cost of 25 cents each,
收你十美元
the $10 he was charging you
他利润翻了39倍
comes to a 3,900% profit for him.
你学什么专业的 阿米尔
What's your major in college, Amir?
商科
Business.
你知道卡恩的专业吗
Do you know what Mr. Khan's is?
商科
Business.
你觉得你俩谁学得最好
Which of you, would you say, is learning the most?
我问完了
I'm done.
我要睡了
I'm going to bed.
晚安
Night night.
该死的猫
Fucking cat.
喂 古登
Hey, Gooden!
过来 古登
Hey, come here. Gooden!
我不认识那人
I have no idea who that is.
古登 快过来
Hey! Gooden, come over here!
过来
Come here!
等我一下
Hold on.
给你看样东西
I wanted to show you something.
看 我不♥穿♥凉鞋了
Check it out. No more sandals.
这怎么样
How 'bout that?
挺酷的
That's cool.
我要走了
I gotta go.
等等 古登
Wait, Gooden.
我晚点再来给你一样东西
I wanna come over later and give you something.
什么
What?
一只猫
A cat.
爸 我不想要猫 我只想要个坑[嫌丢脸]
Dad, I don't want a cat. I want a pit.
你才不想要坑
You don't want a pit.
我要走了 行吗
Look, I gotta go, all right?
给你妈说下猫的事
Tell your mom about the cat.
开门
Gate!
走吧
Come on.
快走
Let's go.
他怎么样
How is he?
他很好
He's fine.
我很担心他
I'm so worried about him.
他很好
He's fine.
他连看都没往楼梯下看迪亚兹
He didn't even look down the stairs to see how Diaz landed.
跟个没事人一样走了
He just walked off like he was going to class.
-你向他问话了吗 -问了
- Did you talk to him? - Oh, yeah.
我把他拉到一边
I grabbed him straight away,
问他 "你到底为什么这样"
said, "What the hell you do that for?"
他怎么回答的
What did he say?
什么都没说
Nothing.
他就看了我一眼
He just looked at me.
怎么看的
Looked at you how?
目光呆滞
Like nonreactive.
好像他不知道自己干了什么吗
Like he had no idea what he'd done?
差不多吧
In that neighborhood.
该你了
Your witness.
这事发生在911事件后不久
This incident took place not long after 9/11.
你如何形容当时学生的心情
How would you describe the mood of the student body at that time?
爱国吧 想不到更确切的词了
for want of a better word, I'd say patriotic.
好吧 在这种爱国的氛围下
Okay. And in this patriotic atmosphere,
你觉得穆♥斯♥林♥学生过得怎么样
how would you say the Muslim students fared?
老实说 他们挺不容易的
It was tough on them, I'll be honest.
种族歧视 嘲笑辱骂 等等
Racist comments, taunts, that kind of thing.
是的 但卡恩是全校唯一一个
Yeah, but Khan was the only one at school
因911事件害得两名学生进医院的
who sent two students to the hospital because of it.
两个...
Two...
他因推人事件停课后回学校的第一周
His first week back after the suspension for the stairs thing,
就在食堂拿一满罐可乐砸了一个同学
he threw a full Coke can at a kid in the cafeteria.
缝了12针
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表