剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
我做不到
No. I couldn't have.
就算我失去理智 也绝不可能
Even if I was out of my mind, I could never do that.
我非常确定
I know it in my heart.
谢谢你
Thank you.
威斯夫人
Mrs. Weiss?
你说谎吗 卡恩先生
You ever lie, Mr. Khan?
我尽量避免
I try not to.
不经允许拿走东西 比如开走出租车
Is taking things without permission, like taxi cabs,
算谎言吗
a kind of lie?
算
Yes.
那找医生开苯♥丙♥胺♥
What about getting doctors to prescribe amphetamines
然后以离谱高价卖♥♥给朋友呢
and then selling them at a whopping profit to your friends?
你告诉过保守的父母吗
Ever tell your conservative parents about that?
没有
No.
安德莉亚进出租车时
When Andrea got in your cab,
你有像对另外两人一样 让她下车吗
did you ask her to get out like those other two guys?
没有
Uh, no.
因为她很漂亮
'Cause she was pretty?
大概是
I guess.
好的
Okay.
那她进了你的车
So now she's in your cab,
你带她兜风 给她买♥♥啤酒
you're driving her around, buying her beer.
你预想过结果吗
You have any notions where it might lead?
预想
Notions?
意图 或是想法
Notions, thoughts.
比如运气好的话 可能上个床
Like, with any luck it might lead to sex.
我不做这种事
I don't really do that type of thing.
哪种
Which?
和刚认识的人上♥床♥
Have sex with somebody I just met.
三小时后你不就做了吗
Isn't that exactly what you did three hours later?
是的
Yeah.
你们的性行为是哪种
What kind of sex did you guys have?
如果担心你父母听到
If you're worried about your parents hearing this,
我会让他们回避一下
I'll give them a chance to leave.
就是普通性行为
Just regular sex.
恐怕你得说的更详细点
I'm afraid we're gonna need more than that.
反对 不用了吧
Objection. No, we don't.
反对无效
Overruled.
我不记得细节了
I don't remember the details.
是不是因为你经常做♥爱♥
Is that because you have sex so often,
所以记忆有点模糊了
it kind of just all blurs together?
不是
No.
你有过多少次性行为
How many times have you had sex,
和女人或男人
with women or men?
有过一次 和一个女孩
Once before, with a girl.
之前只有一次
Only once before?
却不记得第二次的任何细节
And you don't remember anything about this second time?
当时磕了很多药
There were a lot of drugs.
这 我们听说了
Oh, we've heard.
也有很多前戏吧
A lot of foreplay, too?
没有 她不想要太多前戏
No. She didn't want a lot of that.
她不想 好吧
She didn't. Okay.
那你呢
How about you?
你喜欢这样吗
Is that how you like it?
你喜欢什么样的
How would you like it?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你喜欢坐在这么多人面前
Having to sit up here in front of all these people,
回答这种问题吗
answering this type of question?
原来你是这意思
That's what you meant.
我不愿意
Well, I wouldn't.
可如果我是因谋杀受审
But if I was on trial for murder
并选择出庭作证
and freely chose to testify,
那我必须回答问题
I'd have to answer the questions I'm asked.
这样吧
You know what,
我们跳过这场没有前戏的性行为
let's go to just after not-much-foreplay sex.
在那之后 和你说你在厨房♥醒来前
What you did between then and
这段时间内发生了什么
when you say you woke up in the kitchen downstairs.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
这是最关键的时间段 卡恩先生
This is a crucial period of time, Mr. Khan.
你需要仔细想想
You might want to try harder to remember,
这是为你好
for your sake.
我知道 但想不起来
I know, but I can't.
什么都没有
Nothing?
什么都没做 什么都没听到
Not doing anything? Not hearing anything?
甚至连楼都没下过
Not even going down there?
没有
Nothing.
那么 你醒了
So, you woke up.
回到楼上
You walk back upstairs.
发现她死了
You found her dead.
然后慌张地逃走了
And you ran in a blind panic?
是的
Yes.
但之后你又跑回来
But then you ran back and broke back into
闯进之前慌忙逃出的屋子
the same place you just ran from in a blind panic.
这是为什么
Remind me why?
我的夹克衫落在屋里 车钥匙在里面
My car keys were in my jacket, which was inside.
好吧
Right.
你拿了夹克 又跑出来了
So you grabbed your jacket and ran out again.
是的
Yes.
还拿了别的吗
Grab anything else?
没有
No.
那瓶氯♥胺♥酮♥已经在你夹克兜里了
The vial of ketamine was already in your jacket pocket?
不是 我是从咖啡桌上拿的
No, you're right. I picked that up off the coffee table.
这... 这瓶你... 你律师说的药是安德莉亚的吗
This... This drug your... your attorney says was Andrea's?
是她的
It was hers.
那你为什么要拿
So why would you take it?
我不知道
I don't know.
还拿了别的没有
Take anything else?
没有
No.
再想想
Think.
没有
No.
所以杀人凶器当时已经在你衣兜里了
So the murder weapon was already in your pocket?
反对
Objection.
好吧
Fine.
那把刀已经在你的衣兜里了
So the knife was already in your pocket?
不 也是我后来拿的
No. I took that with me, too.
为什么
Why?
因为我知道看起来是怎样
Because I knew how it looked.
你喝了酒 磕了药 又害怕
You were drunk, drugged, scared,
又惊慌失措
and in a blind panic.
却还知道这看上去如何
But you still knew how it looked?
是的
Yeah.
看上去怎么了
How did it look?
像是我杀了她
Like I killed her.
好吧
All right.
那么你带着氯♥胺♥酮♥和刀 再次离开房♥子
So you left the house again with the ketamine and the knife,
上了你父亲的出租车...
got in your father's cab...
之后的事 我们已经听执法警员说过了...
We've heard what happened after that from law enforcement officers...
后来...
And now...
你坐在巡逻警车里
you're in a patrol car,
被贝尔警员带去警♥察♥局
being taken to the precinct by Officer Bell,
他以为你是个目击证人
who thinks you're a witness,
你问了他什么
and you ask him what?
她死了吗
Is she dead?
你为什么这么问他
Why did you ask him that?
因为我希望那不是真的
Because I hoped it wasn't true.
请从"我打开台灯"开始重读证词
Please read back the testimony from "I turned on the lamp."
卡恩先生说"我打开床边的台灯 看到她
Mr. Khan, "I turned on the lamp next to the bed and saw her.
看到血迹 刀伤 还有..."
The blood, the wounds, and..."
卡珀女士说 "她死了"
Ms. Kapoor, "She was dead."
卡恩先生说 "是的"
Mr. Khan, "Yeah."
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表