剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
- to understand these proceedings today? - No.
你是否理解 认罪等同于参加审判
Do you understand that pleading guilty is the same as going to trial
并将被判一级过失杀人罪
and being convicted of manslaughter in the first degree?
-是 -你是否理解 如果你今天认罪
- Yes. - You understand that by pleading guilty today,
就是放弃你反复询问的权利
you are giving up your right to cross-examination
或是传唤证人
or to call witnesses to testify
代表你向陪审团作证的权利
on your behalf in front of a jury?
-是 -你是否理解 如果认罪
- Yes. - Do you understand that by pleading guilty,
-就是放弃向上级法♥院♥上诉的权利 -是
- you give up your right to appeal to a higher court? - Yes.
你选择认罪 是否因为你的确有罪
Are you pleading guilty because you are, in fact, guilty?
是
Yes.
那么 用你自己的话
In your own words, then,
讲讲10月24日晚发生事情的经过
tell us what happened on the night of October 24th.
我离开我父母的住所 开我父亲的出租车
I left my parents' house in my father's taxi
去参加一个曼哈顿的派对
to go to a party in Manhattan.
我迷路了
I got lost.
后来安德莉亚上了车
And Andrea got into the back of the cab,
把我当成真的出租车司机
thinking I was a real cab driver.
我们开车到市郊 聊天
We drove uptown. We talked.
她给了我样东西 一种... 一种药片
She gave me something, some... some pill.
之后我们回了她家 喝了酒
We went back to her place, and we drank.
她又给我另一样东西 一种药粉
She gave me something else, some powder.
我们... 我们去了她的卧室
We... we went up to her bedroom.
做♥爱♥
We had sex.
然后呢
And then?
然后...
And then...
然后我睡着了 醒来时发现自己在厨房♥
Then I fell asleep and woke up in the kitchen.
我回到她的卧室
I went back up to the bedroom
想拿我的衣服 跟她告个别
to get my clothes and say goodbye.
当我走近她...
Then I went to her...
发现她已经死了
and I saw that she was dead.
我... 我慌了神 跑了
I... I panicked. I ran.
然后
And?
然后...
And, uh...
我只记得这些了
That's all I remember.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
请再问一次
Ask him again.
你喝了酒 吸了毒
You drank, took drugs,
做♥爱♥ 然后...
had sex, and...
杀了她
killed her.
不 我没杀她
No. No, I didn't.
那你认什么罪
Then what the hell are you pleading guilty to?
好吧 要不今天就这样
Okay. What else we got here today?
你个白♥痴♥ 你这是作死
You are an idiot. You have fucked yourself.
现在那个公诉人 那位可爱女士
Right now, out there, that prosecutor, that sweet lady,
已经磨刀霍霍了 法官也想帮她
is sharpening her knife, and the judge is gonna help her
杀了你 因为你逼他们必须出庭
murder you for making them go to trial.
坦白说 我也想杀了你
And, frankly, I feel like killing you myself.
-那别干了 -什么
- So quit. - What?
-你说什么 -退出
- What did you say? - Quit.
没错
I should.
我真不伺候你了
In fact, I do. I quit.
开门
Gate.
我公♥司♥会继续处理您儿子的免责事务
My firm will continue to work for your son's exoneration,
但有两点不同之前
but two things will change.
纳西尔现在的律师是卡珀女士
Nasir's primary attorney will now be Ms. Kapoor,
鉴于现在我们将面临一场复杂的庭审
and given that we're now facing what will be a complex trial,
我不能再给你们提供无偿服务了
I can no longer offer you our services pro bono.
当然 你们可以拒绝 可以去找别的律师
Of course, you're free to decline and seek counsel elsewhere.
-西区动物中心 -是的
- Westside Animal. - Yeah.
我想问一只猫的情况
I'm, calling about a cat.
一只难看的 橘色的猫
It's an ugly sort of orange thing.
#你是脚有问题的那个吗#
Are you the guy with the feet?
对 那个脚有问题的
Right. The guy with the feet.
是我
That's me.
好 我等着
Yeah. I'll hold.
-#它还在这儿# -还在那儿啊
- It's still here. - It's still there?
-#你想要吗# -不 不想要
- You want him? - No, I don't want it.
我只是问问看
I'm just, you know, checking.
-#好吧# -好了 谢谢
- Okay. - Okay? Thanks.
你坚持你的立场
You stuck to your guns.
那很好
That's good.
很少见
That's rare.
也许算你小子走运
Maybe you'll get lucky,
法官也会和你一样搞砸
and the judge will screw up with you, too.
我不认罪 因为人不是我杀的
Well, I didn't take the plea 'cause I didn't do it.
是啊
Yeah.
杀我侄女的凶手 他也这么说
That's what he said, too, my niece's killer.
不是你杀的 不是他杀的
You didn't do it. He didn't do it.
好像没人作恶一样
I guess don't nobody do shit, huh?
牢里多的是叫嚣"不是我♥干♥的"的混♥蛋♥
This joint is so chock-a-block with "I didn't do it" motherfuckers,
多得快从屋顶掉下去了
they falling from the rafters.
夏琳
Charlene.
-什么 -我侄女
- What? - My niece.
她叫夏琳
Her name was Charlene.
还有... 这是为她做的
And this... this is for her.
我♥操♥
Fuck! Fuck!
是谁干的
Who was it?
没看清 太黑了
I don't know. It was dark.
我在问你问题
I asked you a question.
我回答了
I answered it.
说吧 纳西尔
Say the words for me, Nasir.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表