剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
你是要吐吗
Are you puking?
你真是要吐了啊
Tell me you're not puking.
只是反胃 我没吐
I'm gagging, I'm not puking.
我靠 你如果真要吐
For fuck's sake, you gonna do that,
拜托去你车后备箱吐
you can do it in the trunk of your car.
这街区挺干净
This is a nice neighborhood.
这家伙还在啊
Is this guy still here?
我们都还在 他能去哪儿
We're still here, where is he gonna go?
现在 我对这个厉害的捕食者由衷敬佩
Now I'm always respectful of the fact that this is a great predator
如果它想 它可以轻易地干掉我
and certainly, if it wanted to, could take me out very easily.
夜班巡警
Night Watch.
我是2-1分局的克莱因警官
Yeah, hey, it's Sergeant Klein at the 2-1.
西87街144号♥ 发现一具可疑尸体
We got a suspicious DOA at 144 West 87th Street.
室内还是室外
Inside or out?
有什么疑点吗
What's suspicious about it?
有什么疑点吗
What's suspicious about it?
多处刀伤
Knife wounds.
腹部
Stomach...
胸部...
Chest...
还有手部...
Hands...
致命外伤...
Fatal...
所以等不到明天了是吧
So, there's no way this could wait for the day tour, huh?
无生命反应
Unresponsive.
我们到达时已经没有生命体征了
Yeah, no vitals at the time of arrival.
大概 十分钟前
That was like, 10 minutes ago.
死亡时间 两点二十
Let's say, 02:20?
好的
All right.
-都有谁来 -你指什么
- Who's here? - What do you mean?
我说有谁在
I mean who's here?
就你
You.
其他人都在哈林医院
Everybody else is up at Harlem Hospital.
哈林区 纽约市街区名, 居民多为黑人, 著名犯罪高发区
忙那边的严重袭击案
Those Agg-Assaults.
保罗·梅森和希亚诺夫也去了
Are Paul Mason and Shiyanov there?
别跟我说什么
And don't give me any
"96街以北的人命不值钱"这种鬼话
shit about "Life is cheap above 96th Street."
分隔纽约曼哈顿相对富有街区和经济治安差的多移♥民♥哈林区的分界线
我们能搞定
We're cool.
算了
You know what?
我打给他
I'll call him.
-博克斯吗 -对
- Box? - Yeah.
我正想说他
I was gonna say.
我是博克斯
Box.
丹尼斯 我是夜班巡警丹尼·朗
Dennis. Danny Lang, Night Watch.
很抱歉吵醒你
Sorry to wake you.
我估计你想接手这个案子
Just thought you might want to get in on this from the jump.
什么案子
What do you got?
捅伤致死 受害者女性 二十出头
Stabbing. Female, early 20s.
在西87街144号♥遇害 室内
144 West 87th Street. Inside.
高级住♥宅♥吗
Brownstone?
是 媒体肯定会很感兴趣
Yeah. It's gonna get pretty photogenic out there.
-知道这是哪儿吗你就闯 -我是博克斯警探 小子
- Where do you think you're going? - Detective Box, son.
抱歉 头儿
Sorry, boss.
守好门 别让更多人破坏现场
Get the door before 10 more people trample through.
谁报的案
Who made the call?
对面的邻居
Neighbor over there.
还有其他目击者吗
Anybody else see anything?
-并没有 -监控摄像呢
- Apparently not. - Cameras?
街那边有一个 不确定开没开
There's one up the street. We're not sure if it's working.
正在调出录像
Pulling the film.
那是谁
Who's that?
-我们抓的 -危险驾驶
- He's ours. - Reckless driving.
带这儿来干嘛 搞什么鬼
You picked him up and brought him here? What the fuck for?
接到报案呼叫时正在查他
Well, we just pulled him over when the call comes in...
行了 别让他待这儿
Well, I don't want him here.
找个人 把他带回局里 要么把他放了
Get a unit. Take him back to the house or cut him loose.
我们带他回局里 长官 我们下班了
We'll take him, sir. We're off-duty...
别人去带 你们留下
Not you. You stay.
把那个邻居也带回去
Let's get the neighbor back to the house, too.
他在这片已经很出名了
He's famous enough out here already.
别在犯罪现场抽烟
No smoking on my crime scene.
请往前走 长官
Go ahead, sir.
我们走
All right, let's go.
去哪儿
Where?
赶紧给我下车
Just get out of the car.
博克斯让你送他回局里
Box wants you to take him to the station.
挺漂亮的女孩
Nice-looking kid.
是啊
Yeah.
他干什么了
What'd he do?
-谁 -他啊
- Who? - Him.
不知道 他是目击证人吧
I don't know, he's a witness, isn't he?
喂 你看见什么了
Hey, what'd you see?
什么都没看见
I didn't see nothing.
这算什么目击证人
Some witness he gon' make.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
可以这么说
I think that's safe to say.
-坐下 -什么
- Cop a squat. - What?
坐吧
Sit down.
马多纳多在现场真吐了吗
Hey, did Maldonado really puke at the scene?
肯定吃了不干净的海鲜
Must have been bad clams.
那边还是有一堆人吗
Were there still a lot of guys there?
现场真是糟透了
I mean, that's a mess.
站着别动
Just stay still.
西87街
West 87th Street.
挺平静的
I mean, it's quiet.
是啊
Yeah. All right.
马多纳多让我们带他回来
Yeah, Maldonado had us pick up this kid.
喝咖啡吗 伙计
Cup of coffee, man?
我进来了
Knock, knock.
-嘿 -注意脚下
- Hey. - Watch where you step.
我是克莱因
Klein.
我本来挺闲的 后来接到电♥话♥
Well, I was doing all right. Then I answered the phone.
你要我查什么
How much you give me to check?
有个叫宝琳·罗德里格兹的 可以查吗
I got a Pauline Rodriguez, will that do?
不客气
Always a pleasure.
汤姆 关他周末还是长♥期♥
Tom, hey, weekend or ED?
达斯汀 破坏美好夜晚的人
Dustin. Blast from the past.
达斯汀 我他妈该把他关哪儿
Dust? Where the hell am I supposed to park him?
麻烦把他弄去圣卢克分局
Take his ass to St. Luke's, please.
把他架起来
Let's get him up.
快起来
Up. Up.
看你大爷啊
Fuck you lookin' at?
你对凶器有何看法 哈里
What can you tell me about the weapon, Harry?
肯定是一把刀
Pretty sure it's one knife.
约一点五英寸宽
Approximately one and a half inch wide by,
按我的估计
I'm gonna say,
长约五英寸
five inches long.
具体数据等我做完尸检出来
Till I get her on the table and probe.
刀上有锯齿吗
Serrated, or no?
不确定 有可能
Not sure yet. Possibly.
发生什么事
What happened?
怎么 不能说吗
What, you can't tell me nothing?
还是你一无所知
Or you don't know nothing?
这不是... 这是那女孩住的地方吧
Ain't that... That's where that girl lives, right?
发生什么事 他干什么了
I mean, what happened? What'd he do?
他杀了她吗
What, he kill her or something?
我随口说说 别当真
I'm just playing, I'm just playing.
不过说真的 出啥事了
But for real, what happened?
你是一点信息都不透露吗
You can't give out any information?
请坐 先生
Have a seat, sir.
就会有人来处理的
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表