剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
"用这个包" "泡在那个里"
"Wrap it in this," "Soak it in that,"
"涂这个霜 上那个膏
"Try this cream, that cream,
这台空气清洁器 新的研究表明" 等等等等
this air purifier, that new study that says," Blah, blah, blah.
我觉得 我的急性发作
You know, I think my flare-ups
是因为我对我皮肤科医生过敏
are an allergic reaction to my dermatologist.
-说吧 史蒂夫 -我有好消息
-Go ahead, Steve. -I got some good news.
从上次起 我决定继续约会
Since the last time, I decided to jump back into the dating pool.
效果如何呢
How's that going for you?
跟你说 这是我的事
I got to tell you, I'm holding my own.
这措辞可不好啊 史蒂夫
That's not exactly the best choice of words there, Steve.
我...开玩笑的 早日康复 兄弟
I'm... I'm kidding. More power to you, brother.
-你怎么样 约翰 -我吗
- And how you doing, John? - Me?
这是我的事
You know, I'm holding my own.
他抓着你头发 拖你走过整条街
He drug you down the street by your hair
带你回到住处 结果你怀孕了
and brought you back to the house, and you're pregnant.
-是的 -你承认吗
- Yes. - Did you do that?
-我不记得了 -等等
- I don't remember that. - Wait, wait, wait.
这个问题 并非问你是否记得
The question is not whether you remember it.
有人说是你这么做了吗
Did someone tell you that you did it?
你那时醉酒吗 所以你才不记得
Were you drunk, and that's why you don't remember perhaps?
他干这事的时候是否醉着
Was he intoxicated when he did this?
是的 他那时是...
Yeah, yeah. He used to...
他现在不这样 但那时...
He's different now, but back then...
-不 不要红色 -好
- No, no red. - Yeah.
也不要蓝色
No blue, either, no.
不要黑色 不要黄色 因为是帮派颜色
No black, no yellow, 'cause those are gang colors.
懂我的意思吗 还有啊
You know what I mean? And, you know what?
我多拿了双袜子 因为他用得到
I'll take an extra pair of socks 'cause he could always use it.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
给你 行吗
Right there. All right?
-四十块 -这是讨价还价
- $40. - All right. It's a bargain.
-谢谢 -别紧张 朋友
- Thank you. - Take it easy, all right, my friend?
好的 恭喜发财 宝贝 我爱你
Okay. Power to you, baby. I love you.
我们和另一个律师谈了 真正的律师
We talked to another attorney, a real attorney.
-她要全权接手 -那斯通先生怎么办
- She's going to take over. - So, what about Mr. Stone?
他怎么办 别管了 他没啥好的
What about him? Forget about him. He's not good.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
听着 他找我们说的第一件事是
Now, the first thing he said to us was,
"这案子是这么收费的"
"Here's how much this is going to cost."
他只在乎钱
That's all he cares about.
这个新律师不收任何费用 只想帮咱们
This new attorney doesn't want anything, only to help.
-为什么 -什么为什么
- Why? -Why?
-为什么 -因为她有能力帮忙
- Why? - Because she can afford to.
她替有钱人辩护 挣钱够多的
She makes enough money defending rich people.
她是个大律师
She is a very big lawyer.
爸爸 我还是喜欢斯通先生
Baba, I kind of like Mr. Stone.
喜欢他 喜欢他什么
Like him? What's there to like?
没关系 这事就这么着了 是好事
It doesn't matter. This is what's happening, and it's good.
我们很幸运
We are very lucky.
转身
Turn around.
向左一点摸 肖恩
A little to the left, Sean.
你想见你该死的委托人
You want to see your fucking client,
还是想让我们把你踢出去
or you want us to toss your ass out?
抱歉
Sorry.
拿好你的东西
Grab your stuff.
脚怎么样
How's the feet?
我给你买♥♥了几件衣服
So, hey, I brought you some clothes.
过会儿你就去拿吧
You can collect them after.
你那些家属给你存了钱吗
Did your folks put some money in your account?
不 他们应该没存
No. I don't think they knew to.
我会给你留点钱 你在这儿要用
Well, I'll make a deposit for you. You need money in here.
-你怎么样 -我还行
- How you doing? - I'm okay.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
我和地检官谈了
So, I, I talked to the DA.
他们没纠结 跟我们预想的一样
They're moving forward, which is to be expected,
但那不代表他们后面不处理
but that doesn't mean they won't deal later.
我们只有等 看他们到底有啥证据
All we can do is wait to see exactly what they have,
大陪审团一来我们就知道
which we'll find out once there's a grand jury.
你不再是我律师了
You're not my lawyer anymore.
什么
Excuse me?
我父母 他们请了别的律师
My parents, they hired somebody else.
真的
Really?
-谁啊 -艾莉森什么的
- Who? - Alison somebody.
艾莉森什么 克罗吗
Alison somebody? Crowe?
我不知道
I don't know.
倒也自然
That figures.
好吧
Well, okay.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
不不不 我理解 这是...
No, no, no. I understand. This is, you know...
这是大事...
This is important, so...
好吧 没什么
Okay, look, whatever.
这是我的号♥码
Here's my number.
有事的话...
Anytime you...
随时打给我 白天晚上都行
you want to call me, day or night, for anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
你得先走 你走了我才能走
You got to leave first. I can't go until you do.
这边探访完毕
I think we're done here.
能给你最后的建议吗
Hey, can I give you some last-minute advice?
我想不出来
I can't think of any.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
-斯通先生 -什么
- Mr. Stone? - Huh?
我是钱德拉·卡珀 和克罗女士一起办理卡恩案的
I'm Chandra Kapoor. I'm working with Ms. Crowe on the Khan case.
-好 我们去见她 -实际上
- Okay. Let's go see her. - Actually,
她让我告诉你 她很抱歉
she's asked me to tell you she's sorry,
她今天一天都不在
but she's left for the day.
-你叫钱德拉 -是的
- Chandra, huh? - Mm-hm.
你老板挺狠啊
Your boss is too much.
抱歉 我不是很懂你的话
I'm sorry. I'm not sure what that means.
你懂的 她利用你抢走我的委托人
You do. She took you with her when she stole my client.
-你说是不是 -她没抢什么人 斯通先生
- Tell me I'm wrong. - She didn't steal anyone, Mr. Stone.
她有抢 但现在谈谈你
She did. But I'm talking about you now.
你去法学院读书
Is that what you went to law school for,
是为了当傀儡吗 卡珀小姐
to be a prop, Ms. Kapoor?
需要我帮你给克罗女士留言吗
Is there a message you'd like me to give Ms. Crowe?
你知道我想说什么
You know what the message is.
抱歉
Sorry.
没办法养你 我过敏
Can't take you. Allergic.
他想见你
He wants to see you.
谁
Who?
来吧 我们过去
Come on. Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
坐吧
Have a seat.
那个警卫 蒂托
That guard, Tito,
他女儿这周末办成人礼
his daughter's having her quinceañera this weekend.
豆蔻年华 刚十五岁
That's a sweet 16, only 15.
可他住布朗斯维尔 兄弟
But the dude lives in Brownsville, man,
糟糕透顶的街区
as shitty a hood as they come.
所以我说 "要当心本地恶棍啊
So I said, "Man, you should be concerned about the local thugs
他们打砸 抢烧 嗑药 斗殴
crashing the thing, getting high, fighting.
还有就是
Next thing you know,
有的人乱开枪 根本不管打到谁"
somebody's squeezing off shots, don't care who they hit."
我跟他说 "我没法阻止那些事
You know, I said, "I couldn't guarantee that won't happen,
但我可以打几个电♥话♥
but I could make a few phone calls,
看能不能帮上忙"
see if I can help out with that."
这是他感谢我的一点心意
That's what that little thank you is for.
你看 我们和警卫 来自同一个区
You see, us and the guards, we all from the same hood.
有些人甚至是发小
Some of us even grew up together.
他们认识我们的家人 我们也认识他们的
They know our families. We know theirs.
家人♥大♥于一切 对吗
Family's everything, right?
你是穆♥斯♥林♥家庭
It is in a Muslim family.
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表