剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
这跟安德莉亚·考尼什的凶案现场一样
What we have here is the same scenario as Andrea Cornish.
你同意吗
Would you agree?
那些新闻车都去哪儿了
So where's all the news trucks?
常见的富人区过失杀人案
Your basic uptown misdemeanor homicide.
那次攻击用了什么样的刀
What kind of knife was used in this attack?
一把单面刃不带锯齿的
One with a single-edged non-serrated blade,
长度约为5英寸的刀
approximately five inches in length.
是像... 这样的吗
Something like... this one?
是的
Yes.
那被告手上的
And what about this wound
这个伤口呢
on the defendant's hand?
这个伤口是由于
That cut is the result of his hand slipping
他在拿刀捅她的时候
from the handle of the knife onto the blade of the knife
手从刀柄滑至刀刃上所致
in the act of stabbing her.
该你了
Your witness.
切斯特医生
Dr. Chester,
威斯夫人有没有问过你伤口总数
did you hear Mrs. Weiss ask you the total number of wounds?
没有
No.
我也没有 为什么呢
Me neither. I wonder why that is?
或许因为我们看得到
Perhaps because we can see them.
确实能看到 但很难看清楚
We can, that's true, and they're hard to look at,
究竟有多少伤口呢
but how many of them are there?
-22处 -意味着什么呢
- Twenty-two. - And what does that tell you?
说明她被捅了22刀
It tells me she was stabbed 22 times.
全部吗 那么多伤口吗
That's all? Such a great number of wounds?
有些人会说这代表激♥情♥犯罪
Well, some people would say it indicates a crime of passion.
这是个人所为吗
That it was personal?
凶手是否遭到受害人反抗呢
That the killer had something against the victim?
有人会这样说
Some would say.
但我不会 因为两种方式我都见过
But not me, because I've seen it both ways.
这个割伤对地检案件来说非常重要
This cut is very important to the State's case.
有没有可能你判断错了呢
Any chance you could be mistaken about what caused it?
不会
No.
你有没有误把无辜的人送进监狱呢
Have you ever made a mistake that sent an innocent man to prison?
没有
No.
亚瑟·梅斯没有因为你给的
Arthur Metz didn't go to prison
庭审证词而进监狱吗
because of your testimony at his trial?
你不记得他吗
You don't remember him?
记得
No, I do.
那你是否记得因为你的调查结果被复审
So you remember that Mr. Metz was later exonerated
梅斯先生后来被无罪释放
based on a reexamination of your findings?
我的调查是有争议 但不是错的
My findings were disputed, not disproven.
我没说有争议或是错的
I didn't say disputed or disproven,
但不管怎样
but whatever we want to call it,
梅斯先生现在无罪
Mr. Metz is now a free man.
除非犯了其他罪回监狱
Unless he's back in prison for some other crime.
他不会犯别的罪再回监狱
He's not back in prison for some other crime.
在你的证词送他进监狱前
And wasn't in prison for some other crime
他也并没犯过其他罪
before your testimony put him there.
这不算错误
It wasn't a mistake.
上诉的法♥院♥不同意
The appellate court disagreed.
这有过不同的解释 就是这样
It had a different interpretation, that's all.
这就是我们要说的重点
That's all we're talking about here,
不同的解释
a different interpretation,
为避免你重蹈覆辙
to avoid you having to come back,
犯上次梅斯先生一案同样的错
like you had to with Mr. Metz.
庭审的每个细节都非常重要
Everything that goes on in there is important.
[包括]纳兹怎么坐 穿什么 他的眼神透露出什么
How Naz sits, what he wears, what his eyes say,
[以及]谁支持他 谁不支持他
who's there to support him, who isn't.
我理解看到那些照片会很不适
I know it's not easy to look at those pictures,
但陪审团必须看 你也一样
but the jury has to, and so do you.
你不能那么站起来就走了
You can't get up and leave like that.
是禽兽做的
An animal did that.
是的 没错
Yeah. You're right.
我养了个禽兽吗
Did I raise an animal?
什么
What?
他想跟你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
如果接到无显示号♥码的来电 有可能是他
If you get a call with the ID unavailable, it's probably him.
我们跟律师谈了
We talked to our lawyer.
他说无论如何 出租车是拿不回来了
He said we won't get the cab back no matter what.
我们打算买♥♥辆新的
We're buying a new one.
比较新的二手车
An old new one.
太好了
That's great.
是我们的
It's ours.
不是你的
Not yours.
你在说什么 当然也是我的
What are you talking about? It's mine too.
不是
No.
拿不回来的那辆是你的 这辆不是
The car we can't get back is yours, not this one.
这辆也是我的
This one is mine too.
三分之一的牌照属于我
A third of the medallion is mine.
没我参与的话 你们没法开车
You cannot operate any car without me.
把你的部分卖♥♥给我们
So sell us your third.
你们没钱
You don't have the money.
你才是身无分文那个
You don't have the money for anything.
我们有钱 我们能筹到
We have the money. We can get the money.
这也解决了你的问题
It will solve your problems.
你不想要
You want it?
我想要的是...
I want what is right...
咱们像之前那样 一起工作
Us working together, like always.
不行
No.
好吧
Okay.
那很好
Okay. Good.
7万5千块
$75,000.
这车值25万啊
It's worth $250,000.
不然我♥干♥嘛要卖♥♥
Why would I do that?
因为我们要出这么多
Because that's all we are going to pay.
得工作好多年才能还清这钱
And it will take us years to work that off.
那我卖♥♥给其他人
I'll sell it to someone else.
我们不跟赖账的一起工作
We are not going to work with some deadbeat.
能全款付清的是赖账的 你们却不是?
Someone who pays the full price is a deadbeat and you're not?
我们没祸害自己
We didn't put us here.
你 还有你儿子有
You did, your son.
看看他把我们几个害得多惨
Look what he has done to all of us.
所有人
To all of us.
你们是小偷
You're thieves.
我不跟小偷谈生意
I don't do business with thieves.
你是杀人犯的父亲
You are the father of a killer.
这是什么
What's that?
这是被告被捕大约一小时后
It's a photo of the defendant's back
在警局拍的
taken at the precinct
他后背的照片
approximately an hour after he was arrested.
警探 这些抓痕能不能简单地
Detective, could those scratches simply be
被描述为 "爱痕"
the result of, I'll say, "Lovemaking,"
如果你判断的话
in your opinion?
不知道 但我可以告诉你
Well, I don't know, but I can tell you
她指甲里有大量的他的皮肤组织
a considerable amount of his skin was found under her fingernails.
其他的你就只能问丘比特了[罗马爱神]
Other than that, you should ask Cupid.
-你还行吧 -没问题
- You okay? - Yeah, no problem.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
那不就是上了新闻的那个吗
Hey, isn't that the guy on the news?
他女儿被出租车司机杀了的那个
His daughter was killed by that cabbie?
继女
Stepdaughter.
你认识她
Did you know her?
不认识
No.
他肯定很伤心吧
He must be pretty broken up, huh?
关你什么事
What business is that of yours?
说说而已
I'm just saying.
速度快一点
Pick up the pace a bit.
很好
Good.
他的维萨卡 万事达卡和运通卡都刷爆了
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表