剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
其实 我算是下班了
Um, I'm supposed to be off-duty.
是吗 歇班灯没亮
You are? Your light isn't on.
我知道 它...
Yeah, I know, it's, uh...
其实 我不知道怎么关歇班灯
See, I don't know where the light is
因为这不是我的车
'cause it's not my cab.
你要赶我下车吗
Are you gonna make me get out?
你想去哪儿
Where do you wanna go?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你已经上车了 那么
Well, you got in my cab, so,
你想让我搭你去哪儿
like, where do you want me to take you?
去海边
The beach.
海边
The beach?
嗯 海边
Yeah, the beach.
我们在曼哈顿[三面环河] 所以...
We're in Manhattan, so...
去河边行吗
I could do a river?
河边也行
A river would be fine.
不要去这边的 去城郊
Not down here, though. Go uptown.
好
Okay.
我们可以走了
I really would like to get going.
抱歉
Sorry.
走多远
Um, how far?
什么
What?
往城郊走多远
How far uptown?
越远越好
Far.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
这两样 谢谢
These two, please.
我能用一下洗手间吗
And, uh, let me use the restroom real quick, please?
谢谢
Thanks.
[灵车司机]你要当下一个乘客吗
You wanna be my next passenger?
谢谢 哥们
All right, thanks, man.
不用找了 谢谢
Uh, you can keep that. Thanks.
他怎么了
What's up with him?
谁管他啊
Who cares?
这是谁的
So, whose is it?
什么
What?
这车
The cab.
我上车时你说这车不是你的
You said it wasn't yours when I got in.
我以为你没听到呢
I didn't think you heard anything I said.
我都听到了
I don't miss much.
是我爸的
Uh, it's my dad's.
确切说 有三分之一是我爸的
Actually, it's like, one-third my dad's.
他和另外两个人合开的
He owns it with, like, two other guys.
你能随便开吗
And you just use it whenever?
对
Yeah.
其实 不能
Actually, no.
就今晚
Just tonight.
为什么今晚能
Why tonight?
今晚 有个可遇不可求的派对
There's, like, this party I didn't want to miss.
完了
Was.
-没完 -开着呢
- Is. - Now.
是的
Yeah.
那你肯定赶不上了
So, you're missing it.
嗯
Yeah.
因为我
Because of me.
你 跟他感情好吗
So, you close to him?
谁 我爸吗
Who, my dad?
是啊 挺好的
Yeah. Pretty much.
他是个好爸爸吗
He's a good dad?
是的
Yeah.
你♥爸♥呢
Yeah, yours?
在世时候还行
He was okay.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
周五的夜 坐看满月 河水荡漾
Friday night. Full moon. The river.
感觉真好
This is pretty wonderful.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah, I feel pretty good.
你平时不开心吗
You don't always?
不 只是...
No, it's just...
很多时候 你做事得循规蹈矩
Like, a lot of time you just do what you gotta do,
要不就是按照别人的意愿来 可是...
or you do what everybody wants you to do, but...
你能懂吗
You know?
不太懂
I don't, actually.
今晚不同 感觉很不同
Tonight was different. Feels different.
而你却不知道原因
And you have no idea why.
手张开
Open your hand.
不 我不用
Uh, no, it's okay.
你想过自己拥有穿越的能力吗
Do you ever wish you could just transport yourself?
不管发生什么不幸 你都能瞬间逃离
Something bad happens here, and suddenly you're over there?
我不想今晚自己一个人
I can't be alone tonight.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
还好
Yeah.
这里很不错
This is nice.
嗯 还行
Yeah, it's okay.
不止还行 是很不错
It's more than okay, this is nice.
好吧
Okay.
真心觉得
I'm just saying.
看 穆斯塔法[代指中东人]把炸♥弹♥忘家里了 快给他拿点
Ah, look, Mustafa left his bombs home, 'bout to get him some.
什么
What?
什么
What?
你刚说什么
What did you say?
-我 -是你
- Me? - Yeah.
我说 你把炸♥弹♥忘家里了吗 穆斯塔法
I said, did you leave your bombs at home, Mustafa?
别扯了 好吗
Give it a rest, okay?
怎么 我在跟他说话 又没跟你说
What, I was just talking to him, I wasn't talking to you.
怎么了 看见国土安♥全♥局♥的人了
What happened? You saw Homeland Security or something?
真搞笑
Funny guy.
走吧
Come on.
反正 听着
Anyway, look,
我要去史兰达家 哥们
I'm going to Shiranda's, man.
我知道她表妹在那儿
I know that her cousin is there,
那姑娘屁♥股♥挺大
And, uh, she got that fat ass.
他们那还有大♥麻♥
I know they got some weed over there, too.
你住这儿吗
This is your place?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
没 没事
No, it's fine.
其实 我...
Actually, I'll just...
现在好了
It's fine now.
得当心猫...或狗
Just cats... or dogs.
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-我没告诉你吗 -没
- I didn't tell you? - No.
你不想知道我的名字吗
You don't want to know mine?
这种事经常碰到吗
Does that happen to you a lot?
哪种
What?
刚才那俩家伙
Those guys out there.
偶尔吧
Now and then.
你有女朋友吗
Do you have a girlfriend?
没有 你呢
No. Do you?
这会让你"性奋"吗
Would that turn you on?
看这个
Watch this.
该你了
Now you.
什么 不行
What? No.
不行 喝了也不行 我不...
No, not even with that. I don't...
来嘛 我都做了
Oh, come on, look, I did it.
-不行的 -行的
- No. No way. - Yes.
你不是总对人言听计从吗
Don't you do what everyone tells you to do?
是不是你说的
Isn't that what you said?
成了
You did it.
不是在做梦吧
Am I really here?
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表