剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
一次是对你的前妻 简
Once against your ex-wife Jean,
一次是对安德莉亚的母亲
once against Andrea's mother.
两次都被法庭下了限制令
Restraining orders in both cases.
没错
Yeah.
你继承的另一遗产是你向纽约遗嘱检验法庭申请的
Another of your entitlements now is Andrea's trust fund,
安德莉亚名下的信托基金
which you filed for in Surrogate's Court.
你什么时候申请的
When did you file this claim?
具体日期吗 记不清了
The date? I don't know.
这儿有 看看吧
Well, here it is, so let's have a look.
10月27日
October 27th.
她遇害的两天后 星期一
That's two days after her murder, that Monday.
当然 法♥院♥周六和周日休息
Of course, it's closed on Saturday and Sunday.
你去的时间是文件上这个吗
Is the time of filing on there?
早上八点
8:00 a.m.
你知道纽约遗嘱检验法庭的开放时间吗
You know what time Surrogate's Court opens?
早上八点
8:00 a.m.
那安德莉亚的葬礼呢
And when was Andrea's funeral?
当周二
That Wednesday.
所以 她下葬的两天前
So, two days before you buried her,
你申请支配她的信用基金
you applied for her trust fund.
好了 我想时间线理清楚了
Okay. I think I've got the time line straight.
最后一个问题
Just one more question.
安德莉亚叫你搬出去时
When Andrea asked you to move out,
你知不知道她换了门锁
do you know if she changed the locks after that?
不知道 因为没回去过
I don't, because I haven't been back there.
她没换
She didn't.
威斯夫人
Mrs. Weiss?
没有提问
No questions.
在这之前
Before this.
我需要当晚的信♥用♥卡♥支付记录
I need the credit card receipts from that night.
不行 这是客户隐私
Can't do it. Customer's private information.
除非你有法♥院♥传票
Unless you brought a subpoena with you.
我不要那些你不想上报的
I'm not talking about the cash purchases
现金支付记录
you have no intention of reporting,
只要信♥用♥卡♥的
just the credit cards.
没有传票不行
Not without a subpoena.
抱歉
Sorry.
这就是传票
This is my subpoena,
你把"A"当成"C"就行
only pretend it has a "C" on it.
你该放松点
You should feel okay.
-你呢 -我很放松
- Do you? - I do.
那你比那个继父更不会撒谎
Then you're a worse liar than the stepfather.
不管怎样 我们都无计可施了
Any case, there's nothing else to do.
没有更多证人
We're out of witnesses.
结束了
We're done.
我想传纳兹
I want to call Naz.
不行
No, you don't.
陪审团需要他的证词
They need to hear from him.
不需要
No, they don't.
他们有一切所需的合理怀疑
They've got all the reasonable doubt they need.
我不同意
I disagree.
你不同意
You disagree?
你没资本不同意
You don't know enough to disagree.
你是谁来着
Who are you again?
有什么经历 提醒我一下
What's your experience? Remind me.
你又算老几
Who are you?
听着...
Look...
从他走进法庭的第一天起
when he walked into this courtroom on day one,
就一直披着"假设无罪"的外衣
he was wearing the cloak of presumed innocence.
现在也是 将来也是
He's still wearing it, and will continue to
除非他认罪 那就得脱下来
unless he testifies, then he takes it off.
一旦做听证 就会丧失这个假设
He forfeits it the minute he goes up there.
-不会的 -面对陪审团必定如此
-No, he doesn't. -To the jury he does.
他坐进那个格子
He gets in that box,
他们就会指望他能自证清白
they'll expect him to prove his innocence.
我们提供的证据都不再重要
Any everything else we've presented goes out the window.
你是说我提供的证据
You mean everything I've presented.
受不了你了 不过没关系
You're killing me, and that's fine,
但别连累了他
but don't kill him.
回家写你的结辩陈词去吧
Go home and write and your closing argument.
你觉得能做到吗
You think you can handle it?
-你觉得呢 -我相信
- Do you? - I do.
而且这很重要
And I think it's important.
你是说 搞砸了就可能输
Like, we'll lose if I don't?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid we might.
如果要去 我需要些帮助
If I do it, I'm gonna need some help.
我会帮你熟悉过程
I'll walk you through the whole thing.
可一旦我坐下 而她站起来
But once I sit down and she stands up,
我就无能为力了
there's not much I can do.
我不是这个意思
That's not the kind of help I mean.
-你好 约翰 -你好
-Hey, John. -Hey
很抱歉没赶上你的派对
Sorry I didn't make it to your party.
你是说我醒酒的时候
You mean my wake?
你该跟我一起做信♥用♥卡♥安保
What you should do is come work with me in cardholder security.
我发誓 从没干过这么好的工作
I swear, it's the best job I ever had.
听着 我要你帮个忙
Listen, I need a favor.
我要这些人的姓名和住址 没有传票许可
I need the names and addresses without a subpoena.
没问题
No problem.
我这就准备打包去蹲大牢
I'll start packing for prison right now.
谢了 约翰
Thanks, John.
开门
Gate!
带了吗
Did you bring it?
可别说没带
You better say yes.
带了
You did it?
没事
It's okay.
剩下的呢
Where's the rest of it?
我看着
I got you.
行了
Okay?
警官
Officer.
和安德莉亚一起的短暂时间里
In the short time you and Andrea were together,
你有对她萌生好感吗
did you develop any feelings towards her?
有
I did.
我很喜欢她
I liked her a lot.
和她一起就很开心...
She was fun just to be with...
我那些保守教育下长大的朋友
in a way a lot of my friends can't be
不会像她那样
that were raised conservatively.
-你是说 穆♥斯♥林♥ -是的
- As Muslims, you mean? - Yes.
你遇见她的那天晚上
Later that night when you found her,
能为我们描述一下吗
can you describe that for us?
我从厨房♥醒来
I woke up in the kitchen,
上了楼
and walked up the stairs,
经过走廊 进了卧室
down the hall to the bedroom
穿好衣服 说了再见
to get dressed and say goodbye.
她没说话
She didn't say anything.
所以我碰了碰她 想叫醒她
So, I touched her to wake her.
我感到手里有湿润的东西
I felt in my hand something wet.
就打开了床边的灯
I turned on the lamp next to the bed
然后看见她
and saw her.
看见血迹 刀伤
The blood, the wounds,
还有...
and, uh...
她死了
She was dead.
是的
Yeah.
那你呢
And you?
我慌了 然后跑了
I panicked and I ran.
真希望没那么做
I wish I hadn't done that.
我很羞愧
I'm ashamed that I did that.
但我做了
But I did.
当时很害怕
I was scared.
是你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
不是
No.
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表