剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
We are asking you out of respect.
叫我以重偷窃罪起诉儿子 好一个尊重
You're respectfully asking me to charge my son with grand theft.
他开走了车 没经过你同意
He took the cab. He didn't have your permission.
也没经过我们同意 如果在庭审上被问起
He didn't have our permission, and if they ask us at his trial,
我们也这么说 因为事实如此
we will say he didn't because it's true.
-我儿子是无辜的 -无辜 有罪...
- My son is innocent. - Innocent, guilty...
可如果不起诉 我们就拿不回车
We don't have it, and we aren't getting it back.
难道我们有错 我们儿子有犯错
Is that our fault? Did our son do something wrong?
起来
Get up.
跟我来
Come with me.
搞什么 奥萨玛 这家伙烫了你
What the fuck, Osama? This man burned your ass.
奥萨玛: 本·拉♥登♥的名字, 此处指纳西尔, 暗讽
该你了 扁他
It's your turn. Get your shots in.
你就这屌♥样 夹尾巴滚吧
Yeah, that's right. Walk with your bitch ass.
算你走运 我本想泼脸的 死基佬
You're lucky. I was going for your face, you fucking faggot.
行了 别搞出人命
Okay, okay, don't kill him too.
差不多了 兄弟
Come on, man.
行了 行了
Come on. Come on!
你差点赶不上 原计划早上八点安乐死
Well, you just made it. He's scheduled for 8 A.M.
延缓执行而已 不是赦免
It's a stay, not a pardon.
也许他会回来
He may be back.
你让她上了你的车 在哪儿
You picked her up in the cab. Where?
不知道 市区某个地方吧
I don't know. Downtown somewhere.
我迷了路 不清楚
I was lost. I don't know.
她说她想去哪儿吗
Where'd she say she wanted to go?
海边
The beach.
哪里
The what?
海边
The beach.
海边
The beach?
好咯 进去吧
Oh. Okay. There you go.
比毒气室好多了
Better than the gas chamber.
我出去了
I'm going out!
看看你
Look at you.
那人进了重症监护室 你却睡得像个婴儿
A man is in ICU, and you here sleeping like a baby.
你有不为人知的一面 对吧
You got some secrets in you, don't you?
还有愤怒
And some rage.
我喜欢
I like it.
现在是这样 男人盯着天花板说
This is where the guy stares at the ceiling and says,
"以前从没这样过"
"That's never happened to me before,"
女孩轻抚他的胳膊 说
and the girl touches his arm and says,
"没事 偶尔会的"
"It's okay. It happens."
是我最近用药的关系
It's the medication I'm on.
搞得我精疲力竭
It's messing me up.
我不知道怎么办
I don't know what to do.
你想养猫吗
You want a cat?
不想
No.
类固醇都这样 有得有失
Like with all steroids, you pay a price.
体重上升 但是性♥欲♥减退
You gain weight, and your libido goes to hell.
还会有浮肿 皮肤开裂 睾丸僵硬
So it's raw, cracking skin, or a stiff dick.
你自己选的
That's your choice.
世风日下啊 我奶奶常这么说
What a world, as my grandmother used to say.
你去那儿干嘛
What were you doing there?
就随便走走啊
Walking down the street.
你们... 你们咋这样呢
What... What is with you people?
-哪样 -我就不能去110街以南逛吗
- Excuse me? - I can't walk on the street below 110th?
-我是问你准备去哪里 -干嘛
- I'm asking where you were going. - Why?
因为他们会问
Because they'll ask,
我要在他们询问之前知道答案
and I'd like to know the answer before they ask.
我不会告诉你
Well, I'm not answering that.
是我受审吗 不是 我杀了那姑娘吗 没有
Look, am I on trial? No. Did I kill that girl? No.
我本想叫她离那阿♥拉♥伯人远点
I tried to protect her from that Arab.
-他不是阿♥拉♥伯人 -管他的
- He's not Arab. - Whatever. Okay?
他们要是问我 为什么在大街上走
If they ask me why I was walking down a public street,
为什么只管自己的事 我会说
minding my own business, I'm just gonna say,
"你们他妈问这些干嘛
"What the fuck are you asking me that for?
老子就是随便逛逛"
That's where I was going."
谢谢 特雷沃 你帮了很大的忙
Thank you, Trevor. You've been enormously helpful.
要不你拿片饼干走吧
Why don't you go and take a cookie with you?
-祝你愉快 -牛奶也拿着
- Have a nice day. - And the milk.
#近年来 正如之前所说#
And for last couple of years, as we mentioned,
#他积累了一批粉丝...#
he's developing a fan following to go along...
谢了 宝贝
Thanks, baby.
押辛巴达还是阿♥拉♥丁
Sinbad or Aladdin?
#他为此付出了代价#
And he paid a huge price for it,
#移♥动♥ 弹跳 出拳...#
moving, bouncing, and making...
谁是谁啊
Which one's which?
没谁 代号♥而已
Not them. Your tag.
要么这个 要么那个 对吧
It's gonna be one or the other, right?
辛巴达
Sinbad.
我也觉得是他
My preference, too.
#他没有参加过这种比赛#
He hasn't been involved in one of those
#已经很久了#
in a long time.
对了 那家伙以前是我陪练
Hey, yo, dude was my sparring partner, man.
四个回合就够把他打趴
Couldn't go past four rounds.
"龙♥卷♥风♥"
"El Tornado."
他姐是他的伤口护理师 你信吗
His sister was his cut man. You believe that?
不过她还不错
I mean, she was all right, though.
屁♥股♥跟蛋糕一样软
Had a ass like a birthday cake.
严重成这样了吗
So, it's come to this, huh?
米莉 我是索尔 你那有伟哥吗
Hey, Millie, it's Saul. You guys have any Viagra?
伟哥
Viagra!
真的吗
Really?
知道了 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-约翰 到处都没库存了 -好吧
- John! They're out of it, everyone. - Yeah.
-算了 -肯定是因为女巫季节 -没事
- All right. - Must be the season of the witch. -Okay. Forget it.
记得周三前别有啥社交计划[约炮]
Hey, don't make any social plans until Wednesday!
周三哈 约翰 你忘记拿药方了
Wednesday! John, you forgot your prescription!
这是药房♥ 我是索尔
Pharmacy. This is Saul.
抱歉 没有
No, we don't.
好的 谢谢致电
Okay. Thank you.
#先生们 去坐地铁吧#
All right, gents, subway time.
#-什么 -你们不坐地铁 我就加个班#
- What? - Either subway time or overtime.
#赚个加班费# 这是第二大道吗
I could use the money. Is that 2nd Avenue?
是的 我们在10号♥街
Yeah. We're on 10th.
#什么 去哪儿#
What? Where are we going?
#-谢谢 -操♥你♥妈♥#
- Thank you. - Fuck you.
需要点什么
What can I get you?
我想要点K[与麦片双关]
I think I'll have some Special K.
Special K: 美国传统低脂麦片品牌
-我们不卖♥♥麦片 -我没说麦片
-We don't have cereal. -I'm not talking about cereal.
这是搜查令的申请表
This is an application for a search warrant.
我能在半小时内找人签上字
I could have it signed in 30 minutes.
这么说你是个警♥察♥
I'm supposed to believe you're a cop?
我不是 他是
No. But he is.
聊聊吧
Let's talk.
聊什么
About?
她那晚为什么打电♥话♥给你
Why she called you that night.
-谁 哪晚 -安德莉亚
- Who? What night? - Andrea.
这难道不是你号♥码
This isn't your number?
坐下 小伙子
Sit down, Cutty.
-她都买♥♥了什么 -买♥♥什么
- What did she score? - Score?
你以为我是谁 帕布罗·埃斯科巴[已故哥伦比亚大毒枭]
Who do you think I am, Pablo Escobar?
我就在这儿工作
You see where I work.
你知道吗
You know what?
你想去翻我家 请便
You want to toss my apartment, go ahead.
我不怕 我没藏♥毒♥
What do I care? It's clean.
-我不信 -真没有
- I doubt that. - It is.
-他会找到什么的 -不会的
-Nah. He'll find something.-No, he won't.
会的 就算他找不到
Yes, he will, even if he doesn't.
理解我的话有困难吗
You have trouble understanding that concept?
她买♥♥什么了
What did she buy?
"E"
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表