剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
那是什么
What is that?
这是你错过的派对
This is the party you missed.
现在...
Now...
干嘛
What?
这个 我不会碰的
That, I won't do.
-来吧 -我不会这么做的
- Yes. - That, I will not do.
会的
Yes.
不行
I can't.
-不行 -行的
- No. - Yes.
可以的
Yes.
靠...
Oh, sh...
现在很晚了 所以...
Hey, I think it's pretty late, so...
我该走了
I should probably get going.
我该回家了 那...
I gotta get home, so...
我♥操♥
Fuck!
车窗摇下来
Roll your window down.
把车窗摇下来
Roll the window down.
摇下来
Roll it down.
我问你 依你之见
So, let me ask you, in your own words,
"禁止左转"是什么意思
what does "No left turn" mean?
我没看见标志牌 我...
I must have missed the sign, I...
出示驾照 登记证 还有保险卡
License, registration, and insurance.
快点
Come on.
给他
Give it to him.
这边
Over here.
你今晚喝了多少酒
How much did you drink tonight?
我没喝酒
I don't drink.
-没喝吗 -没 我不喝酒
- No? - Nothing, I don't drink.
没有 我都快被你熏倒了
No? 'Cause I'm getting high just conversating with you.
下车
Step out of the car.
出来
Out.
我要点首歌♥
And I got a song request.
唱两句"棕色小壶"怎么样
How 'bout you play me, maybe, two bars of "Little Brown Jug."
非唱不可吗
Do I have to?
那倒不 你得知道 这就摊上事了吗
No, see that right there, that's a mistake.
看你不大懂
I'm gonna explain this to you
姐这么跟你说吧
since I can see you're a little confused.
-是 你可以礼貌地拒绝... -我不会...
- Yes, you may politely refuse... - I can't...
我没说完呢
I'm not done.
拒不配合 这就是条罪名
You refuse, it's a separate offense,
我可以立即逮捕你 你要这样吗
which is an automatic arrest. Is that what you want?
-不 -卡斯
- No. - Hey, Cass.
手放车顶上
Put your hands on the car.
这家伙没有前科
Listen, nothing comes up on this guy.
不如记个危险驾驶算了
So why don't we just make this reckless driving?
省得还要出报告
It's a lot less paperwork.
都这么晚了
Come on, it's late.
我不想只记危险驾驶
I don't want to do reckless driving.
他犯的肯定不止这些
I feel like he's done more than that.
算了 他就是个小孩
Come on. He's like a kid.
小孩犯的事...
Kids do stuff...
65街与中♥央♥公园西路交叉口
65th and Central Park West.
-收到 -算了吧 你觉得呢
- Copy. - Come on, what do you say?
收到没
Yeah, copy?
请回复 1031号♥...
Please respond, 1031 at...
知道今晚啥日子吗
You know what tonight is?
你的幸运之夜
It's your lucky night.
可以走了吗
I can go?
我说了吗
Did I say that?
87街发生非法侵入 我们得过去
Break-in on 87th, we gotta go.
那"切奇和钟"呢[指男主角] 怎么处理他
What about Cheech and Chong, here, what are we gonna do with him?
"切奇和钟" 美国喜剧二人组, 此处暗含讽刺, 指代男主角卡恩
不知道 放了他
I don't know. Cut him loose?
还是带上他
Bring him with us?
不要啊
I can't.
喂 不好意思 有人问你话了吗
Is... Excuse me, is somebody talking to you?
-什... -闭嘴
- What... - Shut up.
我不能把我爸的车丢这儿
I can't leave my father's cab here.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
车是我爸的 我不能把它丢这儿 他上班要用
It's my dad's cab. I can't just leave it. He needs it for work.
计程车执照 萨利姆·卡恩
打电♥话♥叫他来取车 不然就拖走
Well, call him to come get it. Else it's gonna get towed.
-走吧 坐后面 -快点 走了
- Let's go, in the back. - Come on, let's go.
-他没别的车开过来 -坐后面去
- There's no car for him to come get the car. - In the back.
没事 到了分局 你可以打电♥话♥给他
That's fine, that's fine. You'll call him from the precinct.
嘿 铐住吗
Hey, cuffs?
不 不用了
No, I don't think so.
他上班要用车的
He needs it for work,
-而且他没法... -好 我知道了
- and there's no way... - Yeah, I know.
到了分局 你就给他打电♥话♥
You call him, when you get to the precinct,
跟他说车在哪儿 他会来取的 走了
you tell him where it is, and he'll come and get it. Let's go.
当心头 这边 进去
your head. There you go. Inside.
这是哪条街
What street is this?
-你报的警吗 -对
- You the gentleman that called? - Yeah.
怎么回事
Okay, so what's going on?
我听到有动静
So, I hear something, you know?
有人打破玻璃
A glass breaking.
后来透过窗户 我看到有扇门开着
And then from my window, I see an open door.
有个男的进了门
I see this man go through the door,
过了会儿 他又出来了
and then he comes back out a few seconds later.
接着我见他沿这条街跑
Then I see him running down the street
上了一辆出租车
and get into a cab.
什么种族
Race?
也许是肤色浅的黑人
Could have been light-skinned black,
也许是拉美裔 我不确定
Latino, I really don't know.
不是个白人吧
Not Caucasian, though?
也有可能 都有可能
Could have been, sure, why not?
衣着呢
Clothes?
他穿了衣服
He wore clothes.
抱歉 像是深色的
I'm sorry. Uh, dark, maybe.
然后他上了出租车
Okay, maybe, and he took a cab.
是 出租车
Yeah, a cab.
好的 先生 请在此稍等
Okay, sir, can you just wait right here for us, please?
-这里吗 好的 -谢谢
- Here? Yeah. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
-发生什么事 -非法闯入
- What do you got? - We got a break-in.
有个目击者 是这位先生
One eyewit, this gentleman here.
目击一名种族不明的男性
Sees male, undetermined race,
进去后 又出来 沿街跑了一段
goes in, comes out, runs down the street,
上了辆出租车
gets into a cab.
车里有人吗
Anyone inside?
等你们确认呢
Waiting on you.
车里那人是谁
Who's that in the car?
没谁 收到呼叫时正好碰上他
No one. He was with us when we got the call.
可以看出来 他没醉
He's not drunk, I can see that.
就是像个傻♥逼♥一样乱开车
He's just driving like a fucking idiot.
行吧 走吧
Fine. Let's go.
长官 我们两小时前就该换班了
Uh, sir, we're off-shift like, two hours ago.
等把他带回局里再换吧
Can you just take him in?
去里面看看
Let's go inside.
手电筒
Flashlight.
有人吗
Hello?
纽约警♥察♥ 有人在家吗
NYPD! Anybody home?
有人吗
Hello?
不好意思 先生 麻烦退后
Excuse me sir, take a step back.
抱歉
Sorry.
喂 泰迪吗 我是杰里
Hey, Teddy? Yeah, it's Jerry.
我在87街的非法闯入现场
I'm at this break-in on 87th.
需要点人手过来
Gonna need additional units.
救护员 夜班巡警
EMTs, Night Watch,
现场鉴证员和法医
CSU, and an ME.
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表