剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
No, there's f... I swallowed four.
-皮蒂 -是四个
- Petey? - Four.
把它弄出来啊
So get it out of me, man.
你自己弄出来啊 混♥蛋♥
You get it out of you, motherfucker.
纳兹 放松
Naz, relax.
没事 会出来的
It's cool. It'll come.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么
What the fuck you looking at?
什么问题来着
What was the question, again?
你何时看见他们的 如你所称
What time it was when you saw them, as you put it,
"互相紧贴着对方"
"Rubbing up against each other."
应该是 十点或十一点 左右吧
I want to say 10, 11, something like that.
-你一个人吗 -是的
- You were alone? - Yeah.
应该是 十点或十一点 左右吧
I want to say 10, 11, something like that.
-你一个人吗 -是的
- You were alone? - Yeah.
他在说谎
He's lying.
你好啊
How's it going?
我是约翰·斯通
John Stone.
嘿 我认出你了
Hey, I recognize you.
你是地铁广♥告♥上那男的
You're the guy from the subway ads.
-"无自♥由♥不收费"是吧 -没错
- "No fee till you're free," Right? - That's me.
是真的吗
Is that true?
不完全是 但我的收费合理
Not exactly, but my rates are reasonable.
那真不错 广♥告♥词真好
Yeah, well, that's a good one, man. That's a good slogan.
谢谢
Thank you.
拿着 世事难料嘛
Here. You never know.
其实 你现在可以雇一位... 律师了
Actually, you could, use one now... A lawyer.
我他妈干嘛要请律师
What the fuck I need a lawyer for?
免于伪证罪的牢狱之灾
Keep you out of jail for perjury.
你说什么啊
What you talking about, man?
你在街上看到的那对儿 和你有言语冲突的那个
That couple you saw on the street, you exchanged words with,
关于"穆斯塔法 炸♥弹♥"之类的事
something about "Mustafa, bombs," so on.
没关系 言论自♥由♥嘛
All right, that's free speech.
但你说只有你一个 这就危险了
But you said you were alone, that's not all right.
这是法律问题
That's a legal problem there.
我本来能帮你查这件事 可我不能
I'd look into this problem for you, but I can't
因为我是"穆斯塔法"这边的
since I'm representing Mustafa.
特雷沃
Trevor. Trevor.
你叫特雷沃 对吧
It is Trevor, am I right?
我这是在帮你
I'm trying to help you here.
是吗 你拿着破抹布
Oh, you're trying to help me,
戴着烂手套 就想帮我吗
with your fucking rags and your gloves on, right?
说真的 你戴这手套想扮谁呢
Seriously, who are you supposed to be,
迈克尔·杰克逊还是米老鼠
Michael Jackson or Mickey Mouse with those gloves?
这你不用管 那是我的事
Don't worry about it. That's my problem.
我们得谈谈你的事
We need to talk about your problem.
这台不能用
Hey, it's out of service.
他是谁
Who is he?
特雷沃 我知道当时不止你一个
Trevor, I know you were with someone.
你能小点声吗
Hey, would you lower your voice, man?
我不认识他 我不认识那家伙
Okay? I don't know him. I don't know the dude.
你不认识他 却和他在街上散步聊天
You don't know him, but you were walking down the street talking to him?
我在这儿和你说话 但我也不认识你
I'm standing here talking to you, and I don't know you.
你知道我的名字 我告诉你了
You know my name because I told you.
他没说他的名字吗 少来
He didn't tell you his? Come on.
-没有 真的 -我才不信
- Nope. Nope, nope. - I don't believe you.
-关我什么事 -我刚说了
- What the fuck do I care? - I just told you why.
你的虚假言论已被用于刑事起诉书
Your false statement was used to get the indictment.
在纽约 会判5年监禁和1万元罚款 所以别胡扯
That's five years and $10,000 in New York, no shit.
伙计 说真的 你大老远跑来找我
Look, man, seriously, what is wrong with you to come down here
在别人面前不停跟我提那个人 啥意思啊
and ask me to bang on a brother in front of all these people?
-他们听不到 -但他们能看见
- They can't hear us. - Yeah, but they can see us.
我看上去不像个警♥察♥
Hey, if there's one thing I don't look like, it's a cop.
对不对
Am I right?
是的 你♥他♥妈♥像个流浪汉
Yeah. You look like a fucking homeless dude.
你看你
There you go!
-杜安 -杜安什么
- Duane. - Duane what?
不知道
Don't know.
-你要骗我是吧 -骗你
- You're gonna lie to me now? - Lie to you?
我他妈根本不想靠近你
I don't even want to be fucking near you,
谁知道你♥他♥妈♥得啥病了
whatever the fuck you got.
不传染的
It's not contagious.
好吧 现在他是我要找的人
All right, so I'm all focused on him right now,
这个杜安... 不管他姓什么
this Duane... whatever the fuck his last name is.
但我也可以把目标对准你
But I could just as easily focus on you,
在你们发生口角两小时后
where you went after you had this altercation
你出门去的那个地方 变得血迹斑斑
outside a house two hours later is covered in blood.
-我回家了 -对 对 对
- I went home. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
真的
I did.
特雷沃 911事件后 发生了两件事
Trevor, after 9/11, two things happened.
你开始叫别人"阿卜杜拉·法祖尔"
You started calling guys "Abdul Fazul,"
阿卜杜拉·法祖尔: "基地"组织东非地区行动负责人
国土安♥全♥局♥开始到处装监控
and Homeland Security started putting up cameras everywhere.
你没回家
You didn't go home.
你怕他吗
You afraid of him?
是这样吗
Is that what's going on here?
你为什么怕他
Why are you afraid of him?
这位杜安 是个暴徒吗
He's a violent guy, this Duane?
瑞蒂
Reade.
瑞蒂
Reade?
杜安·瑞蒂
Duane Reade?
好吧
All right.
-台上见 -什么
- I'll see you on the stand. - What?
因为你要么是这起谋杀案的证人
Because you're a witness in the murder case
要么是这起谋杀案的嫌疑犯
or you're a suspect in the murder case.
到时候就知道了
We'll see which it is.
什么 那就是他名字 你还要我怎样
What? I mean, that's his name. What do you want from me?
我没说过他
I didn't name him.
对面药房♥叫这名字 也太巧了吧
It's a wild coincidence the pharmacy's there?
名字又不是我起的
I didn't put it there.
杜安·瑞蒂 你确定是这个人吗
Duane Reade, you're sticking with that?
-你确定吗 -没错的
- You're sure? - Man, that's the truth.
好 你还有别的事想告诉我吗
Fine. Is there anything else you want to tell me?
-比如呢 -不知道 你说啊
- Like what? - I don't know. Blow my mind.
下个月 我曾祖母就要102岁了
Next month, my great grandmother will be 102.
你猜怎么着 他真叫杜安·瑞蒂
Guess what. His name really is Duane Reade.
已经发了他的拘捕令 这人有前科:
There's a warrant out on him right now, and he's got a record:
非法入侵 入室行窃 性侵
breaking and entering, burglary, agg assault,
而且总带着... 你猜
and always with a... guess.
-一把刀 -一把刀
- A knife? - A knife.
-你在哪儿 -干嘛
- Where are you? - Why?
让我知道 你不是想在外面干掉他
So I know you're not out there somewhere thinking about confronting him.
开什么玩笑 我又没疯 先挂了
Are you kidding me? I'm not crazy. I got to go.
[西语]怎么了 发生什么
Hey, Que pasa? What's happening?
-你好 -我的钱呢
- Hello. - Where's my money?
杜安说他会把钱留给我
Duane said that he would leave me the money.
没有吗 我是他律师 看到了吗
He didn't? I'm his lawyer. Look. See?
-杜安 -杜安
- Duane? - Duane.
-职业律师吗 -对 职业律师 就是我
- Abogado? - Yeah. Abogado. That's me.
杜安·瑞蒂
Duane Reade.
不 不是药房♥ 那个人
No, not the pharmacy, the guy.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
那是我的事 你别管了
Yeah. that's my problem. Don't worry about it.
-杜安 -他在哪儿
- Duane. - Where is he?
他在后面
He's in the back.
好的
Okay.
名片你留着吧
Keep the card.
世事难料嘛
You never know.
世事难料 就这样
You never know. There you go.
各位好
Hey, guys.
近来如何
How's it going?
你好 杜安
Hey, Duane.
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表