剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
You're asked to speak about someone,
你会把内心真实想法说出来寒碜他吗
do you embarrass them by saying what you really think?
你可以选择不说
You could decline to speak.
那一样会让他难堪
But that would have embarrassed him just as much.
你当着那么多人的面
So, what were you really thinking
用让人信服的口气
up there in front of all those people
说一些违心的话
saying things you didn't believe to be true
那时候你在想什么
in such a convincing manner?
真要说 想吃甜品
Honestly? Dessert.
你描述的那把从现场丢失的刀
The knife you described as missing from its set,
知道是什么时候买♥♥的吗
do you know when it was bought?
不知道 但我知道肯定在08年以前
No, but I know it couldn't have been later than 2008
因为那种型号♥是那时候停产的
since that's when that model was discontinued.
我给我丈夫买♥♥了把电钻
I bought my husband an electric drill
配有24个印着08年序列号♥的钻头
with an array of two dozen drill bits in 2008.
不得不承认 这种生日礼物一点都不浪漫
Admittedly, not the most romantic birthday gift,
但他是个会找乐子的闲人
but he's a happy putterer.
是 我觉得挺浪漫的
Well, so am I. I'd find it romantic.
-我想说... -我们知道了
- My point is... - I think we already know.
卡茨博士...
Dr. Katz...
我们都工作了很长时间
we've both been doing what we do for a long time,
我们经常要为工作在庭审上花好几天
and it's put us in courtrooms for too many days.
但总归知道庭审的规则
But as a result, we know the rules of the court,
其中一条就是 你只回答我问的问题
and one of them is you answer the questions I ask,
没问的不要答
not ones I don't.
好 没问题
Sure. Okay.
六年后 你觉得这24个电钻里
After six years, how many of those 24 drill bits
还有多少个能用
do you think are still in their case?
都不能用了
None of them.
一个都不能
None of them.
我丈夫把它们全弄丢了
My husband has lost them all.
那我知道你该给他买♥♥啥圣诞礼物了
Then I know what you should get him for Christmas.
他不配
He doesn't deserve it.
好吧
Okay.
现在你可以回答我没问的问题了
Now you can answer the question I haven't asked
因为你知道我要问什么
'cause you know what it is.
不见了的第四把刀 可能丢在垃圾处理器里
The missing fourth knife, it could have been lost
或者被搅碎了
or chewed up in the garbage disposal,
又或者什么时候扔了
or thrown out at some point in time.
还有这个
And this.
受害者手上的伤
This wound on the victim's hand,
你说是因为一个
which occurred, you say,
没人会玩的游戏
during a game none of us would want to play.
但如果我们玩了 你玩了
But if we did, if you did,
你真觉得 当血顺着你胳膊流
do you really think, as the blood is running down your arm
在桌上流了一滩后
and pooling on the table,
你会想做♥爱♥
you'd feel like having sex?
还是更可能
Or would you rather
冲去急诊室求助
want to be rushed to the emergency room?
个人而言 当然是去急诊室
Personally, the emergency room,
但我知道 这事有毒品作祟
but I understand there were a lot of drugs involved.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 卡兹博士
Thank you, Dr. Katz.
见到你真的很高兴
It really has been a pleasure meeting you.
我搞不懂了
I'm confused.
这是你的吗
Is this yours?
是啊
Yeah.
因为这玩意儿现在没了 证据里没有
Because it's gone now. It's not in evidence.
我现在也没有
Well, I don't have it anymore.
我知道你现在没有
I know you don't have it anymore.
但你把它放那了 他们应该拿到才对
You left it there, but they should have it.
那会儿还在我手上 他们把它带去墓地了
Well, I had it. They took it to the tombs.
但如果它在 你那时怎么会有
How could you have had it then if it's here?
因为那天晚上他把它给我了
Oh, because he gave it back to me that night,
在警局集♥合♥厅
in the squad room.
谁给的
Who did?
那个警探
The detective.
博克斯吗
Box?
要享福了 开心吗
Excited about the big night?
开心死了
Thrilled.
要我帮忙吗
Can I help you with that?
你走开就是帮忙了
You can move, that'd help.
你发誓或肯定会陈述事实
Do you swear or affirm to tell the truth,
并且只陈述事实吗
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
我发誓
Yes.
欢迎回来 警探
Detective, welcome back.
听说你要退休了
I heard you're about to retire.
是的
I heard that too.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
你做这行多久了
How long has it been?
33年
Thirty-three years.
我相信你的同事会很想念你
Well, you'll be sorely missed by your colleagues, I'm sure,
大家也会想你
and by us, the public, too.
感谢你的辛勤付出
We thank you for your service.
能告诉我们 在调查进程中
Can you tell us in the course of your investigation
你审了多少嫌疑人吗
how many suspects you interviewed?
一个 就是被告
One, the defendant.
没有特雷沃·威廉姆斯吗
Not Trevor Williams?
没有
Yeah.
是这个阿♥拉♥伯人
This towelhead.
他是目击证人 所以 我当然和他谈过
He was a witness, so, yes, of course, I spoke to him.
根据审问结果 你没有跟进吗
As a result of that interview, you didn't do any follow-ups?
没什么可跟进的
Nothing to follow up.
你没审问杜安·瑞蒂吗
You didn't interview Duane Reade?
杜安瑞蒂连锁药店里的人吗
Someone at Duane Reade?
"杜安瑞蒂" 纽约最大药房♥连锁店
是个叫杜安·瑞蒂的人
An individual named Duane Reade.
这是笑话吗
Is that a joke?
不是 但我肯定他与本案有很大关联
No, but I'm sure he gets that a lot.
那晚 威廉姆斯先生和被告及考尼什小姐
He was with Mr. Williams when he had words with the defendant
在她家门外讲话时 杜安·瑞蒂也在场
and Ms. Cornish outside her home that night.
可你却没审问他
But you didn't interview him?
威廉姆斯先生说他是自己一个人
Mr. Williams said he was alone,
所以我没审任何没和他一起的人
so, no, I didn't interview anyone he wasn't with.
所以你不知道瑞蒂先生
So you're unaware of Mr. Reade's numerous
犯过数起严重恐吓罪吗
convictions for aggravated assault?
那罗约尔·戴呢
What about Royal Day?
是谁 杜安·瑞蒂的朋友吗
Who's he? A friend of Duane Reade's?
另一个目击证人
The other eyewitness.
卡瓦尔先生才是另一个目击证人
Mr. Caval, who lives across the street
他住街对面 就是他报案有人非法闯入的
who called in the break-in was the other eyewitness.
不 他又是另一个
No, he's another eyewitness,
但和瑞蒂先生一样 他不是唯一在场的另一个
but, like Mr. Reade, not the only other one.
你没审问戴先生吗
You didn't interview Mr. Day?
再说一遍 我不会审问不知情的人
Again, I don't interview people I don't know about.
你知道他 你见过他的
You know about him. You've seen him.
在壳牌加油站的保安录像带里
In the security tapes at the Shell station.
他那晚和受害人及被告
He too had an unpleasant
也有过一次不愉快的照面
encounter with the victim and defendant that night.
你确定没有审问过他吗
Are you sure you didn't interview him?
还是之前那句话
Asked and answered.
在19年的凶杀案工作中
In your 19 years in homicide,
你处理过多少犯罪现场
how many crime scenes have you worked?
记不清了 300起左右
I don't know. Three hundred, give or take.
那么在这300起左右的犯罪现场中
And at these 300, give or take, crime scenes,
任何一个犯罪现场 都很重要 不是吗
at any crime scene, it's important, isn't it,
证据会被检测 拍照 分类
that evidence is examined, photographed, cataloged,
并严加封存 对吗
and carefully stored?
当然
Obviously.
这是什么
What's that?
哮喘吸入器
An asthma inhaler.
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表