剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
explosive acne,
情绪失控 睾丸萎缩
uncontrollable crying jags, shrinking balls.
但另一方面 你可能会强大到
On the other hand, there's an excellent chance
今年上75次本垒打[药品有催情效果]
you'll hit 75 homers this year.
我在法庭上的话 是给法官听的
What I say in court is for the judge.
我对媒体说的话 是给公众听的
What I say to the press is for the public.
但对你 我得说实话 很不乐观
But with you, I have to be honest, and it is not good.
从残忍♥的刺杀现场逃离 身上还带着刀
Running away with a knife from the scene of a brutal stabbing murder
现场照片血腥到足以使陪审团窒息...
documented with photos that'll make a jury's heart stop...
-但我没杀她 -讲"我没杀她"一点用都没有 纳兹
- But I didn't do it. - We are way past, "I didn't do it," Naz.
目前就是这样 如果你被定罪
Here's what time it is. If you are convicted,
很可能会是这样
which you likely will be,
你的余生将烂在监狱里
you will spend the rest of your life in a cage,
每天早上醒来盼死 除非...
waking up every morning wishing you were dead, unless...
-除非怎样 -除非我想办法
- Unless? - Unless I can somehow
说服地检办公室
convince the D.A.'s office,
接受你过失杀人的抗辩 难度很大
and it is a long shot, to accept a plea of manslaughter
这样最多被判15年监禁
with a max sentence of, say, 15 years.
不过这事我不会争取
But I'm not gonna fight for you
除非你说 "好 我接受
on this unless you can say, "Yes, I accept that.
这样的结果好得多"
It's better than the alternative."
纳西尔 相信我 真是这样
And, Nasir, believe me, it is.
我能考虑一下吗
Can I think about it?
当然
Of course.
但等我们面对法官时
But when we go before the judge,
你必须回答"是" 不然都完了
it has to be "Yes" or nothing at all.
明白了吗
You understand?
-你同事呢 -我的什么
-Where's your associate? -My what?
见过我父母的那个
The one who met with my parents.
她... 她在上庭 怎么了
She's just... she's in court. Why?
他们喜欢她
They liked her.
我父母
My parents.
她怎么说
What'd she say?
她说 他会认罪的
She said he's going to say he did it.
什么
What?
她让他认罪
She told him to say it.
那我就想问了
So, here's my question,
地检什么时候能硬气一点
When's the D.A. gonna grow a pair
真带个凶手接受审判
and actually take a killer to trial?
你以为我能决定吗
You think it was up to me?
我有个上司 他也有上司 上面还有上司
I have a boss who has a boss who has a boss.
这样说你懂了吗
How does it work with you?
-你可真老套 -你不老套吗
- You're so predictable. - And you're not?
我押注圣者队[玛丽维尔学院棒球队]
Give me the Saints in the under.
你咋不直接把钱扔马桶里呢
Why don't you just flush it down the toilet, John?
圣者队甚至干不过龙虎少年队[库利高中棒球队]
The Saints couldn't beat Cooley High.
-赌一把吗 -搞笑
- You wanna bet? - Funny, man.
-嘿 我听说那孩子的事了 -什么 我儿子吗
- Hey, heard about your kid. - What, my son?
不 是那孩子 杀了人的
No, man, your kid, your killer.
#他衣服上有她的血迹 还带着凶器#
He had her blood on his clothes. He had the murder weapon on him.
-他啊 -#他试图摆脱警方拘捕#
- That. - He tried to escape police custody.
-#听着 我尊重地检官...# -你听到了什么
- Listen, I respect the D.A... - What'd you hear?
那案子 判15年吗
The deal. Man, 15 for that?
天赐良机啊 我猜你接受了
Gift from the gods. I assume you took it.
威士忌苏打
Jack and soda.
嘿 约翰
Hey, John.
我听说那孩子的事了 真是天赐良机
Heard about your kid. What a gift from the gods.
一笔小钱就会劝你 "认罪吧"
Small money's gonna tell you, "Take the plea."
我得说 兄弟 杀我侄女的那人
I got to say, man, the dude who killed my niece,
他在审判上抓住了机会
he took his chances with the trial.
然后 他就被释放了
Next thing, he's walking free.
你要明白 那就是司法制度的异常
Now, understood, that's like a freak of justice or whatever,
如果他接受提议 他现在应该在北边坐牢
but if he took what they offered, he'd be upstate right now,
我应该去我侄女的墓前送上鲜花
and I'd be bringing fresh flowers to my niece's grave.
-她叫什么 -别问了
- What was her name? - Nah.
我根本说不出口 明白吗
I can't even bring myself to say it no more, you know?
-你知道等会该怎么说吗 -知道
- You understand what's gonna happen in there? - Yes.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- And you're ready to do it? - Yes.
你这种语气不对头 再说一遍
I didn't like the sound of that "Yes." Try again.
好了
Yes.
警卫
Guard?
别乱动
Don't move.
放下
Put it down.
我要你帮我个忙
Okay, I need you to do something for me.
警官 我来见被告人
Officer, I'm here to see the defendant.
你好 我是钱德拉
Hi. I'm Chandra.
我和克罗女士共事
I'm working with Ms. Crowe.
-你还好吗 -不太好
- You okay? - Not really.
你知道是怎么回事吧
You know what's going on here?
知道 这确实很难选 但是个好办法
I do. And I know it's tough, but it's a good deal.
你觉得接受提议是正确的吗
You think I'm doing the right thing to accept it?
是的
Yes.
如果提议对我有利 他们怎么会接受
Well, why would they accept it if it's good for me?
庭审的费用很高
Trials cost a lot of money.
若能合理避免这笔花销 他们会的
If they can reasonably avoid it, they will.
这事每天都有
It happens every day.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么
For?
谢谢你把我当普通人那样谈话
For just talking to me like I'm a person.
你会怎么做呢
What would you do?
她叫我过来 好好开导你
She told me to come in here and talk some sense into you,
但如果我是你 我会问自己一个问题
but if I were you, I would ask myself one question:
是我杀了她吗
Did I kill her?
如果"是你" 那就接受提议
If the answer is "Yes," Take the deal.
如果"不是"
If it's "No"...
别接受
don't.
除非你想死在牢里 15年能减到12年
Hey, unless you fuck it up in there, 15 years is 12 years.
12年后出狱 你还是一条好汉
12 years, you still have a chance of walking out a human being.
再少就没可能了
Any more than that, no.
你出狱时是35岁 还有机会好好生活
You'll be 35 when you get out, and you'll still have a life.
接受提议吧
Take the deal.
-上面说我杀了她 -并没有
- It says that I killed her. - No, it doesn't.
说的是你不信陪审团的12个白♥痴♥能理解你
It says you don't trust 12 idiots on a jury to get it right,
我也不信
and neither do I.
你想玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘吗
You want to play roulette?
去大西洋城吧 那儿胜算更大
Go to Atlantic City where the odds are better.
那我父母永远不知道我是清白的了
My parents will never know I didn't do it for sure.
他们现在也不知道
They don't know that now.
纳兹 我做梦都想回到35岁
Naz, I'd kill to be 35 again.
接收吧
Take the deal.
全体起立
All rise.
请坐
All right.
我了解到 作为认罪的交换条件
I understand that in an exchange for a plea of guilty,
检方提出将一级谋杀指控降为
the people are offering to downgrade the charge of murder one
一级过失杀人指控 判处15年监禁
to manslaughter one with a sentence of 15 years.
克罗女士 协议内容符合你的理解吗
Is that your understanding of the agreement, Ms. Crowe?
-是的 法官大人 -卡恩先生 你理解吗
- It is, Your Honor. - Mr. Khan, is that your understanding?
-是的 -好
- Yes. - All right.
地方检察官会问你几个问题
You're gonna be asked a series of questions by the district attorney.
如果对相关问题有疑问
If at any time you don't understand what's being asked of you
或者有想要澄清的地方
or you have any need for clarification,
你可以随时打断并发问 好吗
feel free to interrupt and ask any question, okay?
-好 -被告人 请起立
- Okay. - Defendant, please rise.
举起你的右手
Raise your right hand.
你是否发誓或确定你会陈述事实 全部真♥相♥
Do you swear or affirm to tell the truth, the whole truth,
-并无一遗漏 -是的
- and nothing but the truth? - I do.
在你提出申请前 是否和你律师谈过
Have you spoken with your lawyer before making this application?
是
Yes.
你是否服用过毒品或酒精
Have you taken any drugs or alcohol
或者其他可能会影响到你
or anything else that would affect your ability
-对今天诉讼过程的理解能力的东西 -没有
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表