剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
And here's what you get for your money.
他们成天泡法♥院♥
It's a guy who starts his day in court,
随便翻出来半打诉状
fishing a half a dozen random case files out of a wire basket,
在开庭前半小时
meets with his clients for a half hour
才会见委托人
before going in front of the judge,
判什么他们都接受
takes the first deal off it,
然后去街角星巴克买♥♥杯咖啡
goes around the corner to Starbucks, comes back with his latte,
回来接着看下一件案子
opens up the next file, and does
他们能一天这样办六个案 天天如此
the exact same thing six times a day, every day.
好吧 五万五我就接
Look, I'll take it on for 55,000.
要是还嫌贵 吃亏的只有纳兹
Any less than that, it's Naz who will suffer,
我可是赤手空拳跟地检对抗啊
since I'll be going up against the DA armed with nothing.
五万五
55?
我写了...
I'm writing down...
五万美金
$50,000.
这是定金
This is my retainer.
行的话 现在就签
If you can, sign it now,
我可以马上开工 回头把还款日期理出来
I can get to work and figure out a payment schedule later.
我得先看看
I need to read it.
当然 就放这儿 看多久都行
Of course. I'll leave it. You take as long as you need.
我可以马上着手你儿子的案件
But know that I can't get to work on behalf of your son
但你得先签字
until you sign it.
可以看出他为何多年来仍受人欢迎
You can see why people liked him so much on his way up.
我也是他的粉 兰吉
I was one of them. Rangy.
看他出拳多快 满含力量和自信
Look how fast his hands are, and he carries power, confident.
这个格斗距离对锡拉有利
Distance in which they're fighting in favor of Sillah.
但科瓦列夫总能抓住时机
But Kovalev's tming is very good.
又一记刺拳
Another jab to the body.
一旦♥科♥瓦列夫抓住机会
If and when Kovalev can get going,
会用全力打出四五击的组合拳
he throws four- and five-punch combinations with all power.
走了
Let's go.
出来
Out!
刚刚使出右勾拳
Landed a right cross moments ago.
又开始一轮攻击
Got in another shot there.
开门
Gate!
开门
Gate!
啊 弗莱迪
Yeah, Freddy!
爽 操 啊 爽 爽
Yeah! Shit! Uh! Yeah! Yeah!
上帝啊 啊 爽
Oh, God! Yeah! Yeah!
宗教
Religion?
浸信会
Baptist.
浸信会: 17世纪从英国清教♥徒♥独♥立♥派中分离出来的一个主要宗派, 因其施洗方式为全身浸入水中而得名
-宗教 -穆♥斯♥林♥
- Religion? - Muslim.
-宗教 -愿你平安[类似"你好"的穆♥斯♥林♥常用问候语]
- Religion? - As-salamu alaykum.
拜托 伙计 我不能吃那玩意
Oh, come on, man. I can't eat that other shit.
给我清♥真♥食品
Give me Arab food.
宗教
Religion.
-就这些 -亲爱的 我不能再这么干了
- That's it? - Baby, I can't do this no more.
他们准备引进测谎仪
They're bringing in polygraphs.
-没事吧 -嗯
- We still okay? - Yeah.
要是不想的话 以后可以不用和我做
You don't got to pay my rent no more if you don't want to.
带我回去吧
Take me back.
一如既往 熟面孔不少
As per usual, I see some old faces here.
很高兴你们吸取教训了
Glad you learned your lesson.
至于新来的 我长话短说
For the freshmen, I'll keep it simple.
让你干什么 照办就是
You get told to do something, you do it.
如果跟警员发生冲突
You lay a hand on any one of us,
我们会用防暴装备 送你们进他妈的医院
we will break out the riot gear, put you in the fucking hospital,
并追加指控
and add another charge.
今年以来 已经有两千多撞枪口的
So far this year, we've done this 2,000 times,
所以我们真不怕事大
so you might say we look forward to it.
讲完 开门
That's it. Gate!
叫到名字的 来认领床位
When I call your name, you're gonna take a bed.
威廉姆斯
Williams.
见鬼
Goddamn!
快 跟紧点
Let's go! Keep the line tight!
罗杰斯
Rogers!
马丁内斯 布朗
Martinez! Brown!
戴维斯
Davis!
霍姆斯
Holmes!
卡恩
Khan!
奥蒂兹 W
Ortiz, W.
奥蒂兹 F
Ortiz, F.
赫尔南德斯
Hernandez!
-他真是凶手吗 -肯定是
- Did he do it? - No question.
-知道谁在为他辩护吗 -其实这一点最有利
- You know who's repping him? - Actually, that's the best part:
-约翰·斯通 -谁啊
- John Stone. - Who?
不足挂齿 这片区的小喽啰
He's no one, a precinct crawler.
-是吗 -是
- Really? - Yeah.
无非那几样 性 毒品 摇滚乐 他是穆♥斯♥林♥吗
Still, sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll, and he's Muslim?
"南茜·格蕾丝"每晚都呛我们 这次速战速决
We're on "Nancy Grace" every night, so fast-track it.
"南茜·格蕾丝": 法评人/主持人/电视记者南茜·格蕾丝主持的晚间新闻时事节目
-在大陪审团面前好好争取 -是 长官
- Get it before the grand jury now. - Yes, sir.
约翰尼
Johnny.
海伦 你好吗
Helen. How are you?
你呢
How are you?
挺好
I'm good.
你儿子呢 工作呢 脚呢
Your son? Work? Your feet?
都挺好 一切顺利
They're fine. Everything's good.
知道是你负责卡恩案 我很开心
I was really happy when I heard you were on the Khan case.
-你真棒 -我很高兴你还在这儿
- Good for you. - I'm really happy you're still here.
我还能去哪儿 还能干嘛
Where would I go? What would I do?
多陪孙子孙女吗 他们才不要呢
Spend more time with my grandchildren? They'd hate that.
要我帮什么忙
What can I do for you?
你懂的
You know.
这... 也太快了
Oh... it's too soon for that.
拜托 聊聊嘛
Come on. Let's talk.
这案子有多复杂 我们心里都有数
We both know what a mess this is gonna be.
又一个朱迪·阿里亚斯
This is Jodi Arias time,
朱迪·阿里亚斯: 争议案件"冷血女友残杀男友"的凶手
只是这个是乖孩子 没有任何前科
only this is a good kid, no history of anything.
我们得防范于未然
Let's nip it in the bud.
朱迪也没任何前科
Jodi didn't have any priors
还是残杀了可怜的特拉维斯[朱迪男友/被害人]
and slit poor Travis' throat ear-to-ear.
他没杀任何人
No one slit anyone's throat here.
这姑娘被捅了跟她年龄一样的刀数
This girl was stabbed the same number of times as her age,
整整22刀
John, 22.
-是吗 -嗯
- She was? - Mm-hmm.
依你所说
Eh, there you go.
更不可能是这孩子 那是激♥情♥作案
It wasn't my boy, then. That's a passion job.
那把刀在他口袋里
The knife was in his pocket.
口袋里有把刀 跟他用那把刀行凶区别大了
A knife in the pocket, very different from the knife.
警♥察♥找到作案动机了吗
Cops find the motive there, too?
"求你了 别强♥奸♥我" 不算吗
"Please, please don't rape me" isn't motive?
又不是强♥奸♥ 这不算杀人动机
That's not what happened. This isn't murder one.
他并没有预谋 案件发生也突然
He didn't go out looking. Whatever happened just happened.
他和唐尼·奥斯蒙德一样清白
He's as clean as Donny Osmond.
唐尼·奥斯蒙德: 美国流行组合The Osmonds成员, 上世纪70年代红极一时
唐尼·奥斯蒙德没惹祸上身吗
Didn't Donny Osmond get into some sort of trouble?
据传唐尼·奥斯蒙德曾为改变形象故意私藏♥毒♥品被捕
-有吗 -没有吗
- Did he? - Didn't he?
我不觉得 不说别的 干嘛要把此案闹成
I don't think so. In any case, why take the chance
阿布格莱布事件呢[虐俘门] 想想办法啊
this turns into Abu Ghraib? Let's work something out.
阿布格莱布事件: 美国在伊♥拉♥克♥最大的监狱虐待折磨伊♥拉♥克♥人的丑闻
只有拿他是穆♥斯♥林♥这点做文章
The Muslim part is only helpful.
陪审团有一个穆♥斯♥林♥就行不通
Not if there's one Muslim on the jury,
你也不可能把他们[穆♥斯♥林♥]全赶走
and there's no way you'll keep them all off.
我会尽我所能
I'll take as many as I can get.
此案对他们社区影响颇深 他们不会接受的
They're not gonna like what this is gonna do to their community.
-过失杀人罪 -什么
- Manslaughter. - Excuse me?
-别深究了 -约翰尼 这是杀人罪
- Let's get it off your desk. - Johnny, it's homicide.
没什么可说的
There's no way around it.
我帮不了你 抱歉
There's nothing I can do for you. I'm sorry.
好歹给点线索吧
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表